Within the Serpent's Grasp (121)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaDee View Post
    There were only a few ep's of Doctor Who that I liked...I believe SG1 beats it out...just my opinion mind you...
    I like Dr Who, but it didnt even finish the 2nd lap before SG1 took the checkered flag. Woooohoooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
      I like Dr Who, but it didnt even finish the 2nd lap before SG1 took the checkered flag. Woooohoooo!!!!

Yes SG1FanOregon...They will always beat out Dr Who in my opinion...SG1 team is #1 in my book now and always!!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        It doesn't top Doctor Who..........but it's still pretty cool isn't it?

Just saw it on Sci-Fi again. I watched this the first time it aired and I was totally blown away. The hat'ak sets and the ships themselves, that wonderful pullback shot at the end, Jack shooting Skaara, "Does this get Showtime?"
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

i really loved the episode it was so cool

Comment

I heard that there is a version where O'Neil refers to the Simpsons, and says "Mmm... Goa'uld TV." instead of "Does this get Showtime?"

Comment

Easily one of the best eps in season 1. Made up for the budgetary-lean clip episode immediately before this one (Politics) for the special effects and pure awesomeness of this one.

Drama, action, character development ~ simply fantastic!

Bring on season 2!!

Comment

I agree. This was an awesome episode

Comment

Good Ep. Poor Skarra gooo Bray'tec!!. And even if SG-1 did get back to Earth before the ship left, They shouldn't of been courtmarshalled, yeah they didn't follow the chain of command but they also got a new weapon :O the Zats.

Comment

You know what I found odd about this episode? General Hammond changed into camo clothing. Why? He's not on a hill, he didn't do any fighting, it was a heavily pointless clothing change.
                    Also in "there but for the grace of god" when Hammond was a colonel and Jack, who was the general did more fighting. How odd was that? The general doing the fighting.

Comment

This was such a great season ender episode. It had the right amount of excitement, despair and vfx. It's definitely one of my favorites!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

This episode and the second part, easily stand with the best episodes ever. It's a teamy rollercoaster!

Comment

as far as episode rating, i give it a 10. among my favorites yes because it is among the originals. cant beat the classic old ones as easy with the series over. these older episodes remind you of 10 yrs or so ago when you first see them. now you watch and probably some people quote the whole episode as their fav character.

Comment

i think it's funny when teal'c says "hyper launch" lmao

Comment

i think it's funny when teal'c says "hyper launch" lmao
                              I don't remember that, or the context. I'll look for it next time!

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                                I don't remember that, or the context. I'll look for it next time!
                                it's around the time they realise they are in hyperspace

Comment

Working...
                                X