No announcement yet.

Within the Serpent's Grasp (121)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a great episode both this and the episode that goes with it i like that Skaara is a bad guy and that jack shots him i also like that jack trys to talk to skaara i also like the sentimental moments
    sigpic

Comment

A very good season finale. one of the best of the series.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering is this the only Stargate episode that has swearing in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
          I was wondering is this the only Stargate episode that has swearing in it?
          What line are you referring to?
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

When Skaara says something like "nothing of the host remains" O'Neill says "bullsh*t". At least that is on the Dvd, i doubt it would be on the aired version.

Comment

When Skaara says something like "nothing of the host remains" O'Neill says "bullsh*t". At least that is on the Dvd, i doubt it would be on the aired version.
              Hmm... Off the top of my head, I can't think of anymore "bullsh*ts" but there are many "son of a bi*ch"es. (Daniel in "Menace", Landry in "Unending", etc)
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                Hmm... Off the top of my head, I can't think of anymore "bullsh*ts" but there are many "son of a bi*ch"es. (Daniel in "Menace", Landry in "Unending", etc)
                Martin Lloyd said SOB in 200. I think.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

thats a cliffhanger for sure! one of the best finales of the entire show i think. great that they introduce the zats, and hyperspace. loved it. but i hate the name klorel, always reminds me of superman
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harlan's Speechwriter View Post
                    As a newbie I may have missed something here, but how did Skaara come to be Apothis's son? Didn't he go off with another couple (ie not Apothis and Sha're) at the end of Children of the Gods?

I loved this episode though.
                    Well, I'm no newbie to Stargate and I find myself wondering the same thing. I don't really care though because this was one of my favorite episodes, but I've always wondered about that little mess up.
                    sigpic
                    ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I'm watching this episode as I type and it just passed that part. I was like, "WHOA?!" I had completely forgotten about that line. Either that or I just had not noticed it on my previous DVD viewings.
                      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

This was good, not my favorite but a good cliffhanger.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harlan's Speechwriter View Post
                          As a newbie I may have missed something here, but how did Skaara come to be Apothis's son? Didn't he go off with another couple (ie not Apothis and Sha're) at the end of Children of the Gods?

I loved this episode though.
                          Okay I read the thread and ddin't see an answer to this, unless I missed it. I had always seen the other couple as kind of like personal assistants/viziers/whatever and after watching Pretense I wonder whether one of them was Zapachna because he is dressed in the same style and looks the same, even though I don't think it's the same actor.

In answer to the start question Children of the gods ep was about Apophis choosing the host for his children. So Skaara isn't his child, Klorel is.
                          Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 26 May 2010, 07:18 AM. Reason: lol forgot to answer actual question

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I totally think they should kill Klorel... I hate the guy. New Apophis.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                              For anyone still wondering about this. I think a more direct quote is "That's bull****! Now let him talk to me." It's just before he hits Klorel.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Great season finale! The wait for the second season must've been tense for those who watched the show when it first aired.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X