Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Failure to accept a middle path does not mean that one doesn't exist.
    What would be your middle path in regards to abortion?

Consultations? We all know how rich debates can be with these pro-life folks.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post

Consultations? We all know how rich debates can be with these pro-life folks.
      Do we now?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I am deeply angered over the frothing at the mouths from our suicidal political gov't "leaders" and general MSM/media. They seem to be so WAR hungry, that they will do anything to stir up trouble for the rest of us ~ some of us anyway ~ who would prefer to have as much of an enjoyable retirement life as possible, but that will never happen -- certainly not if current political outcries from the corrupted leftists & company continue the way they are going. If the USA isn't yet past the point of "NO RETURN" for genuine peace - if even for a few decades at the current moment, then the "doom and gloom" meters just spiked off the charts this week from the MSM/gov't reactions of the Putin-Trump (or Trump-Putin) Summit.

What? Too much drama? Not enough drama? jeesh!
        If people think President Trump is "weak", no it's not that.. Personally, I see him as being sick and tired of the frickin nonsense he has had to put up with for the past 2 years, up to now about the world's view of his life, his wife, his term as POTUS. Enough already! Every person who has ever been in office, was there for a reason... permitted from (God) above, to do something in the fabric of time. What that is for Trump? We can only speculate, and do so with apparently being at opposite ends of the "to do" list spectrum. Nearly from the get-go, Trump has encountered nothing but harassment from both sides of the political aisle, and if his only accomplishment as POTUS is to establish world peace with Russia --
        then LET HIM DO IT...!

Ever since the Putin-Trump Summit this week with the media meltdown over President Trump's reactions and comments, I am appalled and extremely disappointed over Newt Gingrich's "serious mistake" comment(s) of Trump. John McCain's anti-Trump stance I can accept, because McCain has never really liked Trump. And NY's Chucky Schumer's comments were to be expected, along with the rest of the DEM gang and anti-Trump media people. But Newt Gingrich? IMO, Trump made no mistakes in his speech, other than NOT *appeasing* to our USA gov/political attitude over Vladimir Putin & Russia.

As a few astute talk radio folks have mentioned, when the Dems were in power, it was okay to state the USA should make an attempt at getting along with Russia to prevent a nuclear wipe-out. But now that Trump is president, it's no longer okay? Why? Because Trump went in and got along with Putin well enough to make an effort to negotiate some semblance of peaceful times?

As Michael Savage pointed out on the radio -- what the "H___" do the Dems/RINOs want?! They seem to be frothing at the mouths, drooling for dripping blood... because that is most likely where this will lead if Trump cannot negotiate even a temporary pseudo-peace times with Russia. The only crime being committed is what will happen when the rest of us in the USA feel the fallout from nukes blasting our soil.
        DOES the MSM/media have a suicide wish? ..

Regardless of what other people believe in this world, I personally perceive there will be a time of "pseudo" peace between the nuclear nations, before all calamity breaks loose. That is the way it is described in many theological studies on "the last days". Peace must come - but is that only for Israel or most of the world? I doubt if such peace will exist in local "gang" controlled neighborhoods, but on an international level -- yes, it is possible. Trump was attempting to achieve this impossible goal with Putin claiming to be willing to go along with such a feat.

Why can't the MSM accept that? Because it lacks blood-thirsty news for them? "If it bleeds, it leads" as Michael Savage pointed out. What a sick world this earth has become. Progressive is more regressive and oppressive. Jesus said that a sign of the times prior to his "return" would echo "as it was in the days of Noah" .. guessing that corruption and all sorts of social "filth" would rule the planet, so much that God destroyed the earth with a flood. How bad is BAD enough that God will shut the DOOR of the spiritual ARK and save a remnant, lest all life be lost on earth? (see Matthew 24:21-22)

On the political spectrum, both sides of right and left extremes believe "they" are correct in how the world should exist in the future. What? by destroying us/USA via certain others instigating by antagonizing Russia into shooting off those missiles aimed at the USA? FWIW, the Bible describes a future focused on a European and middle-eastern/Asian theater of activity. Any details of an American continent (north, central, or south) seem to be elusively absent, unless any symbolic "eagle" (as in rescue or pertaining to some sort of "powerful kingdom" prophecized is the USA... that is doubtful, but also probably the only hopeful thinking of our (USA) survival (see "Eagle" symbolism as another POV of Rev. 12:14..?).
        Wishful thinking to live a happy and prosperous life...

Comment

aretood2, I will get back to your "anti-Christ" discussion later ~ if I have *time*.

The world's and personal reactions to the above Putin-Trump Summit seem to be of a more urgent matter and *critically* more important, IMHO, at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
            I am deeply angered over the frothing at the mouths from our suicidal political gov't "leaders" and general MSM/media. They seem to be so WAR hungry, that they will do anything to stir up trouble for the rest of us ~ some of us anyway ~ who would prefer to have as much of an enjoyable retirement life as possible, but that will never happen -- certainly not if current political outcries from the corrupted leftists & company continue the way they are going. If the USA isn't yet past the point of "NO RETURN" for genuine peace - if even for a few decades at the current moment, then the "doom and gloom" meters just spiked off the charts this week from the MSM/gov't reactions of the Putin-Trump (or Trump-Putin) Summit.

If people think President Trump is "weak", no it's not that.. Personally, I see him as being sick and tired of the frickin nonsense he has had to put up with for the past 2 years, up to now about the world's view of his life, his wife, his term as POTUS. Enough already! Every person who has ever been in office, was there for a reason... permitted from (God) above, to do something in the fabric of time. What that is for Trump? We can only speculate, and do so with apparently being at opposite ends of the "to do" list spectrum. Nearly from the get-go, Trump has encountered nothing but harassment from both sides of the political aisle, and if his only accomplishment as POTUS is to establish world peace with Russia --
            then LET HIM DO IT...!

Ever since the Putin-Trump Summit this week with the media meltdown over President Trump's reactions and comments, I am appalled and extremely disappointed over Newt Gingrich's "serious mistake" comment(s) of Trump. John McCain's anti-Trump stance I can accept, because McCain has never really liked Trump. And NY's Chucky Schumer's comments were to be expected, along with the rest of the DEM gang and anti-Trump media people. But Newt Gingrich? IMO, Trump made no mistakes in his speech, other than NOT *appeasing* to our USA gov/political attitude over Vladimir Putin & Russia.

As a few astute talk radio folks have mentioned, when the Dems were in power, it was okay to state the USA should make an attempt at getting along with Russia to prevent a nuclear wipe-out. But now that Trump is president, it's no longer okay? Why? Because Trump went in and got along with Putin well enough to make an effort to negotiate some semblance of peaceful times?

As Michael Savage pointed out on the radio -- what the "H___" do the Dems/RINOs want?! They seem to be frothing at the mouths, drooling for dripping blood... because that is most likely where this will lead if Trump cannot negotiate even a temporary pseudo-peace times with Russia. The only crime being committed is what will happen when the rest of us in the USA feel the fallout from nukes blasting our soil.

Regardless of what other people believe in this world, I personally perceive there will be a time of "pseudo" peace between the nuclear nations, before all calamity breaks loose. That is the way it is described in many theological studies on "the last days". Peace must come - but is that only for Israel or most of the world? I doubt if such peace will exist in local "gang" controlled neighborhoods, but on an international level -- yes, it is possible. Trump was attempting to achieve this impossible goal with Putin claiming to be willing to go along with such a feat.

Why can't the MSM accept that? Because it lacks blood-thirsty news for them? "If it bleeds, it leads" as Michael Savage pointed out. What a sick world this earth has become. Progressive is more regressive and oppressive. Jesus said that a sign of the times prior to his "return" would echo "as it was in the days of Noah" .. guessing that corruption and all sorts of social "filth" would rule the planet, so much that God destroyed the earth with a flood. How bad is BAD enough that God will shut the DOOR of the spiritual ARK and save a remnant, lest all life be lost on earth? (see Matthew 24:21-22)

On the political spectrum, both sides of right and left extremes believe "they" are correct in how the world should exist in the future. What? by destroying us/USA via certain others instigating by antagonizing Russia into shooting off those missiles aimed at the USA? FWIW, the Bible describes a future focused on a European and middle-eastern/Asian theater of activity. Any details of an American continent (north, central, or south) seem to be elusively absent, unless any symbolic "eagle" (as in rescue or pertaining to some sort of "powerful kingdom" prophecized is the USA... that is doubtful, but also probably the only hopeful thinking of our (USA) survival (see "Eagle" symbolism as another POV of Rev. 12:14..?).
            If you are willing to sell out your values for this "peace", you spit in the face of those who fought and died to get you the peace you have, and the country you have.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

We made it work.

See the Termination fo Pregnancies for Expats in Belgium page for clarification (it's in English, hence why I picked that link).

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              If you are willing to sell out your values for this "peace", you spit in the face of those who fought and died to get you the peace you have, and the country you have.
              The world agrees.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                No, he didn't dodge the question. He recused himself from signing the bill into law when it became apparent it had passed in parliament. He didn't decide how it was constructed. He only had to sign it, which he made clear he couldn't do because of his religious and moral views.

Parties take sides -- our Kings and Queens don't have party affiliation. Our Prime Ministers do, but even they represent all the people and not just those who voted for them.
                You can dress it up in whatever you want, but a pig is still a pig.
                Recusing himself, or whatever other maneuver he may have pulled to avoid supporting one side or the other is still dodging the question.

Again, I ask. How do you represent both sides of the abortion issue? You only have 2 choices. You support the pro-lifers, who don't think its murder and you allow it or you support the pro-lifers who do think its murder, and you ban it. There is no middle ground on this issue.

Comment

Every person who has ever been in office, was there for a reason... permitted from (God) above, to do something in the fabric of time. What that is for Trump?
                  God: Go forth Trump, may you make America Great again!
                  Trump: Grab'em by the P****!

I truly do not mean to offend your religious beliefs, so please take this as a jest
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Last I heard, we're not at war and Russia is doing everything it can to stop that from being true. This is what my problem is with his base supporters, you can't even contemplate the possibility that in one or two things Trump can be and do wrong. You have more faith in Trump than you do in Jesus for conflating them.

then LET HIM DO IT...!
                    If only this was your attitude during the Obama administration...but it wasn't.

Yes he did, he defended the cyberattacks Russia launched, he defended Putin, he does not want to change Russia's behavior nor contest it. But it is hard to prove that he made mistakes when he is your golden calf.

For some reason, they haven't nuked the UK. So what makes you think they would nuke us? There is no real logical course of argument here. Calling out a country for its hostility is not an act of war nor would it lead to one unless you are dealing with a rogue state, and if Russia is a rogue state, then that makes everything Trump did even that much worse. You don't give a rogue state diplomatic cover or legitimacy, that'd be like giving North Korea the designs and material for ICBM's with a "Do whatever you want" love letter.

Pseudo-Theological studies you mean.

Conflating the corporeal with the incorporeal...Noah's act is a physical occurrence while Jesus discusses spiritual occurrence. You are conflating the two. Political corruption is not biblical corruption. The latter is a matter of the soul, the former a matter of law and order. While yes, one may beget the other, but biblical corruption is independent of political corruption.

Just because you force its symbology to mean that, it doesn't make it so. The US is not the only nation to have the eagle as a symbol. And by the way, it's a Bald Eagle, not an Eagle. And yes of course they are both still eagles, but that's part of the point. Multiple countries use eagles as national symbols...just look at the Mexican flag which literally has an eagle on it.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

I truly do not mean to offend your religious beliefs, so please take this as a jest
                      Not offended. Jest understood. I've grown to expect this sort of *stuff* from people who have differing POVs than myself.

Tho, I do think the so-called Bro-mance that many of the world's anti-Trumpers keep labelling on Trump and Putin or Trump and whoever is a bit warped originating deep within the subconscious from those who write that stuff up. It follows the "signs of the times" .. which is getting deeper and deeper into doo-doo (c**p).

Comment

This is what my problem is with his base supporters, you can't even contemplate the possibility that in one or two things Trump can be and do wrong.
                        As I noted before, God has allowed Trump into this POTUS position for a reason. That reason is not something I, nor many others thinking along similar lines, can comprehend. If he is doing wrong, then there is a reason for it. All will be revealed "in (the fabric of) time" why such events occurred as they have. Even when President Obama was doing wrong, and acting as if he was unaware of any wrong-doing, God allowed it. Why? To punish people from their "sins" or to wake them up from their apathetic, spritual/social slumber..?

As POTUS, Obama signed into action ~ making *crushingly oppressive* policies (regulations) to be enforced against the people of the USA; such as EPA's removal of easy access on USA-home soil to various energy fuels --closing down coal mines-- and forcing gas to be obtained solely overseas... attempting to enforce a carbon footprint TAX, plus a bunch of other 40 CFR Part 98 appeasement type of regs.

You have more faith in Trump than you do in Jesus for conflating them.
                        You (R2) have that *idea* mixed up. My faith is In JESUS (THE Christ). Donald Trump is just a vessel thru which God is allowing various events to occur. Obama was a vessel thru which certain events occurred as well. I may NOT have agreed with such passage of events under Obama, but I am not putting my trust/Faith in Trump. Only in the God who reigns above ALL of us -- and allows the weaving in the fabric of time to make the designs it eventually reveals.

Thus, after 30 years of my faith being tested and shaped on the "potter's wheel" -- I have faith in Jesus (Christ) that whatever happens ~ such details and events will eventually lead the entire world into the whole prophetic scenario that I have been trying to explain as either I understand it --in umpteen different ways of explaining-- or as others perceive it, as well. Trump is just a significant "chess piece player", who is part of an even larger puzzle in our world's future survival.

If only this was your attitude during the Obama administration...but it wasn't.
                        I'm going to guess that you are (more) Pro-Obama and anti-Trump. So be it, if that is so. It puts more clarity on our discussions in comprehending which side of the proverbial "fence" you are probably resting on.

I say this about Trump as POTUS, "then LET HIM DO IT...!"
                        As for Obama as POTUS, I had NO choice (obviously, my vote for some other person didn't go anywhere). Obama did during his 8-year superior "Commander-in-Chief" term what Obama and his minions felt was necessary to advance the world into a global unity. Maybe he did so with his higher-up peers; but sadly, there was NO unity nationally in the USA, especially when strife and division was destroying our neighborhoods and putting painful wedges between people of all colors, tones, and backgrounds. If that were NOT true, then Obama would have pursued unity from the get-go, to bring our USA and the rest of the world together. Instead, the exact opposite occurred.

If a comparison were to be drawn now with Trump, what "powers" (or "who") on this planet is continuing to put strife and division between various groups of people? It seems the Media/MSM are the megaphones for certain PTB (elites? mega-billionaires) behind the scenes pulling the purse strings, etc. It has been long suspected (on many other discussion forums) that the MSM knows more than they have been telling, especially when they seemed to remain silent or simply NOT to speak up or out during Obama's POTUS terms... those who did speak up against certain negative issues that occurred under Obama's 8-year term, well... those people lost their jobs. Maybe if such situations occurred once or twice, it could be a fluke, but such MSM encounters happened probably up to around ten times at different news agencies, before I stopped counting.

But it is hard to prove that he made mistakes when he is your golden calf.
                        Clarification.. you are referring to Trump. Trump is *NOT* my golden calf. I'm not into *PAGAN* worship. I am more a MOSES type (personality) anyway; so no pinning *any* golden calf into my cart... How, what and why Donald Trump does what he does, is between him and God. It's beyond my understanding.

Therefore, just for added measure, If former president Obama returns to some high and mighty leadership position on the world scene in the not too distant future, so be it. I can only hope and pray for God's almighty intervention for the various issues I need to have --be taken care of. If God says NO to some or all of those *needed* items, that is not something I have any more control over ... than if someone else was in power ~ who might be more to my emotional and financial liking.

For some reason, they haven't nuked the UK. So what makes you think they would nuke us? There is no real logical course of argument here...
                        Oh no..? The UK does NOT have ballistic missiles to wipe out all of Russia, thus, it is NOT a potentially hostile opponent. The USA does. Thus, the USA is an enemy of its competitor.. in this situation ~ Russia.
                        Your logic doesn't appear to be thinking these scenarios thru thoroughly enough, so it seems to be ~ at the moment.

Pseudo-Theological studies you mean.
                        Pseudo-Theological...? Perhaps "Pseudo" (FAKE, not real, will NEVER happen, yada-yada-yada) to you and many others who disbelieve in "Messianic" studies.

Many of my "theological studies" come directly from Messianic Jews.. some of whom wrote books explaining in easy-to-understand illustrations about the Bible's prophecies, which includes the Greek Testament scriptures. Some of these people patiently waited --but have already died within the last few years. Yet during their lifetime they had hoped to see Jesus physically return to earth "in Glory", but instead they went on *ahead* of the rest of us who remain and wait...

Also, for the record, I grew up Catholic. *Hard core* Roman Catholic. As a Catholic, I never saw or even imagined (Bible) prophecy with Jesus Christ returning to earth and residing in Jerusalem for 1000 years. I merely saw people living on earth, where a horrible future was about to fall upon the entire world, and then we all (eventually) die and go on to heaven or hell. THAT was it. No prophecy, nor much of an understanding of such things. It wasn't until I met several Messianic Jews, where I didn't think it was *even possible* to understand all of those strange creatures written in prophetic lingo. Instead, I saw the (prophetic described) creatures as being revealed into some hideous Japanese horror movie scenarios... and manifesting to invade as creepy entities in our *REAL* world.

Thankfully (IMO), my limited "Catholic" comprehensions expanded when I met my husband, and we bopped around to many Bible studies -- many which explored various prophecies, and some were also taught (in person) by Messianic (Jewish) Christians. Many keys of understanding were from the Messianic side, more than the Gentile Christian side. Who else would have a better grasp of the entire Judaeo-Christian details than a Messianic Jew..? Jewish Christians live the Mosaic laws, know the (Gospel) feasts, and have a far greater understanding of Biblical mysteries and symbolisms than your average Jack or Jill Schmoe Christian. There is more (meaty) substance to understand, but it only comes to those the Holy Spirit touches and opens their eyes and ears to see and hear.

Whether I am one of those, who has been touched by God's Spirit/Hand, I can only pray and hope for wisdom in things that go beyond my comprehension. That is the best I can do in my limited human form and existence.

Just because you force its symbology to mean that, it doesn't make it so. The US is not the only nation to have the eagle as a symbol. And by the way, it's a Bald Eagle, not an Eagle. And yes of course they are both still eagles, but that's part of the point. Multiple countries use eagles as national symbols...just look at the Mexican flag which literally has an eagle on it.
                        And Germany also uses the eagle, as well as a few other nations.

I just tossed the "eagle" item in because it may have more than one meaning. Eagles are eagles... when the Bible leaves out EXACT details -- it doesn't matter what individual coloring they appear as. That is the beauty of the mysteries of the Bible... There were other verses that might be describing the USA, as well -- where the "eagle" image is not used, but some other description ("whose banner has been placed in the heavens" ...what? China? Russia? doubtful. That is certainly NOT Mexico's "banner" / flag representation in the heavens or on the moon). Anywho, because of the eagle's image's vagueness to any specific location, the reference I tossed out is obviously subject to individual interpretation.

Afterall, in the book of Job, what does Leviathan represent? A whale? A giant squid? or something else?
                        More vagueness.

Comment

As I noted before, God has allowed Trump into this POTUS position for a reason. That reason is not something I, nor many others thinking along similar lines, can comprehend. If he is doing wrong, then there is a reason for it. All will be revealed "in (the fabric of) time" why such events occurred as they have. Even when President Obama was doing wrong, and acting as if he was unaware of any wrong-doing, God allowed it. Why? To punish people from their "sins" or to wake them up from their apathetic, spritual/social slumber..?
                          As for Obama as POTUS, I had NO choice (obviously, my vote for some other person didn't go anywhere). Obama did during his 8-year superior "Commander-in-Chief" term what Obama and his minions felt was necessary to advance the world into a global unity. Maybe he did so with his higher-up peers; but sadly, there was NO unity nationally in the USA, especially when strife and division was destroying our neighborhoods and putting painful wedges between people of all colors, tones, and backgrounds. If that were NOT true, then Obama would have pursued unity from the get-go, to bring our USA and the rest of the world together. Instead, the exact opposite occurred.
                          To be fair, if you make the argument that God allowed Trump to become POTUS, you have to accept the argument that God allowed the previous sorry excuse for a president as well.

Comment

As POTUS, Obama signed into action ~ making *crushingly oppressive* policies (regulations) to be enforced against the people of the USA; such as EPA's removal of easy access on USA-home soil to various energy fuels --closing down coal mines-- and forcing gas to be obtained solely overseas... attempting to enforce a carbon footprint TAX, plus a bunch of other 40 CFR Part 98 appeasement type of regs.
                            You seem to be confusing Kings with Prophets. A king's only job is to maintain law and order, that's what Apostle Paul was talking about. Prophets reveal God's will, manifest God's plan, and fulfill God's will. Not Kings. Trump counts as a king, but he by no means a prophet or an Apostle for that matter. If you read Apostle Paul and Peter's writings on the matter, it is all about maintaining law and order and punishing evil doers and protecting the just and nothing about fulfilling God's plans or spreading his word or testing the people or teaching anything to the people.

Not to mention, Isaiah 10:1-3
                            " 1 Woe to those who enact evil statutes
                            And to those who constantly record unjust decisions,
                            2 So as to deprive the needy of justice
                            And rob the poor of My people of their rights,
                            So that widows may be their spoil
                            And that they may plunder the orphans.

3 Now what will you do in the day of punishment,
                            And in the devastation which will come from afar?
                            To whom will you flee for help?
                            And where will you leave your wealth?"

(There are a few other verses that expand on these injustices, some of which one could arguabley attribute to Trump)

That essentially shows a king losing God's Mandate, almost like the Chinese Mandate of Heaven. It happened in Daniel too, a king was removed, but that was tied to the people of Israel which made such a unique situation come about with that king's madness.

The point is, rulers are not God's servants. Prophets and Apostles are God's servants that are here to guide people to salvation. Even King David, while noted as a prophet by Apostle Peter (and in Judaism as well), is a good example of this. When he sent Uriah to his death so he could take his wife, God didn't chastise him directly. He sent Nathan, the prophet. David didn't anoint himself, God sent Samuel the prophet. And when David wanted to build the temple, God didn't talk to him, once again Nathan the Prophet was sent to stop David. Each of these acts are political acts. They were directed by God sure, but not to be taken by a political ruler but by a non-political servant of God. Oh and how can I forget King David's being at odds with king Saul...grant it David did not want to harm him directly but he did go after his house. But then again, we are talking about Israel, God's chosen people and very specific circumstances.

Then there are the Maccabees who revolted against the Seleucid Empire. And what does God think about that? Jesus observed Hanukkah so there seems to be at the very least tacit support from God of the Maccabees and their rebellion. As soon as a ruler fails to pursue just rule to protect the just and punish the wicked, that ruler loses any mandate from God.

Now let's take this further. The Kings of Israel and Judah and the United Kingdom (Saul, David, and Solomon) were anointed or came to power via a set process. That very same process does not take place in a democracy. The process used in a democracy is...the will of the people. That is, God uses the people's will (Shut up GF) to make his choice. That means, that in a democracy, the people's will is an expression of God's will in a way...which means any opposition to Trump could very well be God's will. So by chastising his opposition, you are very much chastising God's will.

You (R2) have that *idea* mixed up. My faith is In JESUS (THE Christ). Donald Trump is just a vessel thru which God is allowing various events to occur. Obama was a vessel thru which certain events occurred as well. I may NOT have agreed with such passage of events under Obama, but I am not putting my trust/Faith in Trump. Only in the God who reigns above ALL of us -- and allows the weaving in the fabric of time to make the designs it eventually reveals.
                            As I described above, worldly rulers are not here to do God's will, they are here only to maintain law and order in the earthly material corporeal non spiritual sense

Thus, after 30 years of my faith being tested and shaped on the "potter's wheel" -- I have faith in Jesus (Christ) that whatever happens ~ such details and events will eventually lead the entire world into the whole prophetic scenario that I have been trying to explain as either I understand it --in umpteen different ways of explaining-- or as others perceive it, as well. Trump is just a significant "chess piece player", who is part of an even larger puzzle in our world's future survival.
                            Or God give the crown to Obama to maintain just law and order and the jury is still arguing if he did that or not. Beyond that, God simply doesn't get involved with the petty politics of man.

I'm going to guess that you are (more) Pro-Obama and anti-Trump. So be it, if that is so. It puts more clarity on our discussions in comprehending which side of the proverbial "fence" you are probably resting on.
                            Obama wasn't to my liking. Trump though, he takes that to another level.

And as I described above, since we are in a democracy, "kingship" is given based on the people's voice. That is God's "chosen mechanism" for conferring power here. People are merely doing the Lord's work by adding their voices to the masses. This is important, because in a democracy the people's will always govern the right of any decision made by those who govern. To silence that opposition would mean to jam up the cogs of God's "chosen mechanism". In other words, you are attempting to stifle the Lord's will.

If a comparison were to be drawn now with Trump, what "powers" (or "who") on this planet is continuing to put strife and division between various groups of people? It seems the Media/MSM are the megaphones for certain PTB (elites? mega-billionaires) behind the scenes pulling the purse strings, etc. It has been long suspected (on many other discussion forums) that the MSM knows more than they have been telling, especially when they seemed to remain silent or simply NOT to speak up or out during Obama's POTUS terms... those who did speak up against certain negative issues that occurred under Obama's 8-year term, well... those people lost their jobs. Maybe if such situations occurred once or twice, it could be a fluke, but such MSM encounters happened probably up to around ten times at different news agencies, before I stopped counting.
                            Read the books of James and Ephesians and you'll see who that is. Spoiler alert, it's just the result of the "children of wrath", the father of the lie, and the current of this world. It's just a symptom of humanity's imperfection. And to be truly light, one has to spread an alternative. That alternative is not a political party, but God's word. You are worried about the divisions and strife? Don't look to worldly governments, look to Jesus. Preach his love, his mercy, his compassion, his lessons of forgiveness and understanding, his meekness and welcoming of those who do wrong and those who flee distruction.

But instead you back a man who teaches wrath, judgement, who turns those in need away, who shows no mercy nor love nor compassion to those who have erred in their actions. One who is supported by those who cast judgements left and right, by those who look to their neighbors with suspicion and scorn, those who perceive the foreigner as snakes and see widows and orphans (biblical euphemism for the poor/vulnerable in a way) as refuse to be derided, cast away or punished.

Oh no..? The UK does NOT have ballistic missiles to wipe out all of Russia, thus, it is NOT a potentially hostile opponent. The USA does. Thus, the USA is an enemy of its competitor.. in this situation ~ Russia.
                            Your logic doesn't appear to be thinking these scenarios thru thoroughly enough, so it seems to be ~ at the moment.
                            So Russia would prefer to nuke the country that can nuke it back? So being a non-nuclear power is what keeps Russia from attacking the UK? Well someone should have told Reagan that! Imagine, the solution to MAD was to simply let Russia be the only country with nukes, that way Russia would never nuke anyone and no one else would have nukes with which to nuke!

Pseudo-Theological...? Perhaps "Pseudo" (FAKE, not real, will NEVER happen, yada-yada-yada) to you and many others who disbelieve in "Messianic" studies.

Many of my "theological studies" come directly from Messianic Jews.. some of whom wrote books explaining in easy-to-understand illustrations about the Bible's prophecies, which includes the Greek Testament scriptures. Some of these people patiently waited --but have already died within the last few years. Yet during their lifetime they had hoped to see Jesus physically return to earth "in Glory", but instead they went on *ahead* of the rest of us who remain and wait...
                            Careful, not all Messianic Jews are the same. Some of them are very much in the category of "Pseudo". As for the whole...well...that's an entirely different story.

Whether I am one of those, who has been touched by God's Spirit/Hand, I can only pray and hope for wisdom in things that go beyond my comprehension. That is the best I can do in my limited human form and existence.
                            Or you could...you know...just throwing it out there, might be a little crazy but hear me out. You could simply do What Jesus said?..."So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

As I noted before, God has allowed Trump into this POTUS position for a reason.
                              I'm curious. Why do you even vote if God decides the outcome either way?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm curious. Why do you even vote if God decides the outcome either way?
                                Are you asking for her personal answer or are you wondering what the answer is in general? I can't answer the former but I can give the latter a shot.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X