Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Ezekiel 27 is fulfilled with Jesus and Christianity. The last fulfillment is resurrection and to claim that the resurrection is already happening is another heresy, and not a minor one at that. It's a ploy of the early apostates in the first century, the Docetists. Those are the only applications of the graveyard within Christian context that make sense.

And talking about disloyalty the way you are is in fact anti-semitic. No one is obligated to behave the way they you think they are supposed to based on their ethnicity. Jeremiah was also called disloyal because he kept telling everyone to surrender to the Babylonians and not resist and allow Israel to fall. They beat him and jailed him for it and even tried to execute him. How do you know that American Jews aren't like Jeremiah? They want Israel (the State) to change its ways, not to cease to exist Jeremiah wanted Israel (the kingdom) to cease to exist. He was way more further left/democrat than most American Jews who vote Democratic. And if you want to call a prophet disloyal, then that's beyond heresy.

Honestly, I didn't realize just how many heresies you tend to step into...
    Really? Wow... (aretood2) Seems like your version of *Christianity* or choice of wording / phrasing nor comprehension is NOT the same Jesus / *Christianity* I have grown over the years to fully believe in. But seeing many discussions here, and elsewhere on the internet, have enlightened my vision to see far more than I ever thought I'd actually *see* and hear.

Also, regarding "Israel" ancient and current spiritual Israel ...this is info I have come across in many places over the recent months, so much of it is not my own POV, just an observation I've encountered ("for the written record")... -- it is believed by many that Jewish *Israel* should be under God's command to obey the 10 Commandments and live out these, to show the world how God can bless thru obedience of HIS Laws (Commandments)... because blessings are far more rewarding than being *cursed* in disobedience thereof. Most of the Jewish world wants to be *like* and Liked by the rest of the world. But it's those annoying Bible scriptures that keep getting in the way...so, the effort has been set forth for many years now, especially by the "ecumenical believers" to distort, reinterpret, and rewrite the Bible so that it is acceptable to being approved by the world. The rest of the Jewish communities who follow a more rigid and restricted POV / belief of the Bible scriptures take a more serious approach... and possibly, eventually, both will find the balanced answers that will be applied in Revelation 22 to the entire world...

yeah, (generic) *you're* not escaping from this "spiritual" (study) stuff that easily, and that is regardless of whether or not you're reading about it here or somewhere else...

Just keep ranting against whatever *silly* things I keep spouting off about. God knows the truth. Eventually, we will all know it, as well. All sides of these situations should be investigated and revealed... it keeps details balanced and gives the "lurkers" an opportunity for themselves to decide what they want to believe in.

Anywho, I'm NOT yet done with this Tracking topic. I just have other important stuff (NON-spiritual) in the REAL world to deal with for a while. So, if I come into here days or weeks apart, that is not my choice.. Just a bunch of circumstances. So, enjoy the vacation, so to speak.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Burn the witch?
    Wow... sounds like GF is getting the world warmed up for the next batch of murdering true-born-again Christians, just like they were in the Dark Ages of the Inquisition. And mostly because "the" true Christians were just continually in the way of the political / religious agenda being operational at that time.

This is actually predicted that it will happen in the years of the "Great (and terrible) Tribulation" period that comes upon this earth. Humans are festering this situation into existence via political agendas, at the moment.

Next inquisition sessions are already being set up by USA Democrats. They're using "racism" as bait to target anyone that falls within that category. And NO, I am not surprised nor shocked that such attitudes are being used as leverage against other people this way, regardless of who they are and what their "social/financial" status in life is.

(This next category is to *anyone* who fits into it ... and is mentioned just for the general record)

And talking about disloyalty the way you are is in fact anti-semitic. No one is obligated to behave the way they you think they are supposed to based on their ethnicity.
    What??? That *anti-semitic* comment has been tossed around the news world for quite a few weeks now. It's being used by people who ARE being anti-Jewish Israel and yet claim they are not... and those people *know* who they are (the ones recently yelling in negative comments about or against Jewish Israel in the news)... The term has LOST its original meaning, because it is being hurled at everyone hearing it, as if it can apply to anyone willy-nilly "just because someone else said so" and applied it to another person ...and for reasons I cannot even comprehend yet.

Hence, I should add this now... ANYONE who claims to be a Christian anywhere on this planet earth, and is pushing these *racist* accusations against other people, such as accusing President Trump, or conservatives, or genuine Christians for being *racist*... well, take a look in the mirror first. It's one issue to have a certain "bias" (favoritism) for or against someone else, but to outright hate them enough to "remove" them from this world..?

If a person is a criminal, and a known murderer, so be it---they are a danger to society. But when a person of another skin color or personality type or physical appearance is just existing and being targeted or "framed" into a hate crime... that's just outright wrong on more levels than can be expressed here.

God's creation of (humans) people were created EQUAL... not necessarily born socially, emotionally or financially equal, but born nekked into this life and die without taking anything with them but their soul into the next. What color, body appearance in weight and stature and everything else that comes with that particular "shell" the human soul is being *housed* into while alive in this life... well, you're ALL born unique and *equal* before God. It's your fellow humans who have placed *negative* barriers on each other... thus, many --especially in certain government positions and financial power control-- are now seeking to blame "racism" for differences of opinions. That is a very SAD outlook on this world's future, if it continues and festers into imprisoning, maiming, and murdering other people just because you look and act different from each other.

AND ... SHAME on anyone claiming to be "Christian" who supports this racism non-sense, too. Somehow, I cannot see how God would *favor* such hate-filled personas over other people, whom they simply do NOT like...for whatever the reason. :*(

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    In ANY other thread, I would consider your statement of "look at the source" laughable.
    I'm downright serious about what I noted in that previous post. And I'm NOT backing off of it, until time reveals it is proven to be wrong. Only Time can reveal which story is correct and which one was just a so totally off the wall, that the entire world (including liberals and DEMs can breathe easier).

Comment

What happens if a colony was to be established on Mars? Would they be affected by the same biblical apocalypse and prophecies or not?

Like a few of us could go full Noah on Mars then come back after sh*t hits the fan on Earth yes?
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        What happens if a colony was to be established on Mars?...

Like a few of us could go full Noah on Mars then come back after sh*t hits the fan on Earth yes?
        Yes, that is a possibility (about getting there and coming back after the disasters/wars are finally over)... and one that I've often thought about.

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        What happens if a colony was to be established on Mars? Would they be affected by the same biblical apocalypse and prophecies or not?
        No, I don't know the answer to this. I've only heard the belief that since the Bible only reveals what is happening on earth, and not on the other planets, per say or in any detail, all colonies on Mars would be safe from the prophecies detailing the things happening on earth. Problem there is that any people living on Mars during the *crisis* time period happening on earth, those people might be completely cut off in communication and supply runs going to Mars.

So, whatever is brought to Mars, better be set-up in the beginning journey teams -- with the potential possibility that any day and at any time, without warning, whoever is on Mars will be totally on their own, until the whole "apocalyptic" stuff is over. And that is only if anyone on earth remembers that there are people on Mars who might be in need of more supplies... that includes more water and any foods / seeds needed, any medical supplies, lumber, pre-cut metals, etc.

Oh, trust me, I've thought about what might be needed a zillion times.
        Been trying to help "Our Planet" (Earth) with ideas to get various industries to work towards redesigning warehouses to set up for growing veggies and fruits in a sealed greenhouse type of environment. This can be done, *if* TPTB would get their act together and start working on it, instead of simply griping about who is doing what in the gov't, etc. They need to build these greenhouse type things or convert empty buildings into greenhouses for as many (USA) states and (other) countries as possible, to help offset the problems caused by destructive weather and insect/animal pests.

I've been nagging about this *greenhouse* stuff for years... but only heard about bits and pieces of it seem to be currently happening on very small growth scales, tho. Even residential homes should be able to build these things, as a back up supply... food source -- and preferably year round. Solve this problem, and it would be easier to (re)create on Mars or anywhere else in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
          Yes, that is a possibility (about getting there and coming back after the disasters/wars are finally over)... and one that I've often thought about.
          So, never coming back, eh? 'Cause that's about the time that the wars and disasters will be over. As long as there are humans, there will be fighting humans.

No, I don't know the answer to this. I've only heard the belief that since the Bible only reveals what is happening on earth, and not on the other planets, per say or in any detail, all colonies on Mars would be safe from the prophecies detailing the things happening on earth. Problem there is that any people living on Mars during the *crisis* time period happening on earth, those people might be completely cut off in communication and supply runs going to Mars.

So, whatever is brought to Mars, better be set-up in the beginning journey teams -- with the potential possibility that any day and at any time, without warning, whoever is on Mars will be totally on their own, until the whole "apocalyptic" stuff is over. And that is only if anyone on earth remembers that there are people on Mars who might be in need of more supplies... that includes more water and any foods / seeds needed, any medical supplies, lumber, pre-cut metals, etc.

Oh, trust me, I've thought about what might be needed a zillion times.
          Been trying to help "Our Planet" (Earth) with ideas to get various industries to work towards redesigning warehouses to set up for growing veggies and fruits in a sealed greenhouse type of environment. This can be done, *if* TPTB would get their act together and start working on it, instead of simply griping about who is doing what in the gov't, etc. They need to build these greenhouse type things or convert empty buildings into greenhouses for as many (USA) states and (other) countries as possible, to help offset the problems caused by destructive weather and insect/animal pests.

I've been nagging about this *greenhouse* stuff for years... but only heard about bits and pieces of it seem to be currently happening on very small growth scales, tho. Even residential homes should be able to build these things, as a back up supply... food source -- and preferably year round. Solve this problem, and it would be easier to (re)create on Mars or anywhere else in the universe.
          I don't think a Mars colony would be a refuge, for two reasons.
          First, when the Bible was written, the idea of living on another planet was unheard of, so by "happenings on Earth", I have to believe that they were referring to "here" as the "living plane of existence", be it on Earth or Mars or elsewhere.

Second, it's going to be a very long time before a colony on Mars or anywhere else in our solar system can support human life independently, even longer before we can take a look at other star systems. Any colony for the foreseeable future will be dependent upon Earth for its survival. If Earth falls, so does the colony.

Comment

What???! Have you forgotten the prophecy of the dead, dry bones in the valley coming to life again? Ezekiel 37, which is believed to be an event that occurs before the war of Ezekiel 38-39. Even Jewish people recognize this scripture of Ezekiel 37 as the (1948) rebirth of ancient Israel coming back into its original lands. That is now current Israel filled with the genetic/DNA descendants of Jacob. This is NOT future Israeli territory of Revelation 21 and 22. That *future* is a completely different entity, and includes ALL believers everywhere (not just Jewish people)... people---whose names were found in the book of LIFE.

Believe whatever (generic) *you* want... because you will anyway. That is our "free will" choice.

Ezekiel 27 is fulfilled with Jesus and Christianity. The last fulfillment is resurrection and to claim that the resurrection is already happening is another heresy, and not a minor one at that. It's a ploy of the early apostates in the first century, the Docetists. Those are the only applications of the graveyard within Christian context that make sense.

Honestly, I didn't realize just how many heresies you tend to step into...
            BTW, aretood2, it's supposed to be Ezekiel 37 not 27. The prophecies about the war of Gog follow after the *rebirth* of the dry bones in the valley coming back to life. Jewish people equate this "rebirth" of the dry bones as being actual Israel in the same ancient land(s) it originally was during ancient times -- at the circa 70 C.E. fall of Jerusalem and the dispersement of all Jews being scattered into the rest of the world.

So, whether Gog of Ezekiel 38-39 is connected to Russia, I don't know. I've seen some comments on the Temple Institute's site label "Gog" as Iran, now. So, take that whatever way you think. The LORD God is not *pleased* with Gog and has prophecied in Ezekiel 38 and 39 that Gog would be destroyed.

More comments I've come across claim that once Gog (if it is "Iran") is destroyed as Ez.38-39 described the events to occur, then peace will come to Jerusalem, and the "Temple" will be built. Whether this is the (3rd) "Tribulation" Temple or the ultimate final Temple, I don't know.

I just read that the Muslim Waqf on the current Jerusalem Temple Mount area are having some sort of dispute issue, and Jordan is having some spat with Saudia Arabia. Here is a direct quote from the Temple Institute's Facebook web page...

August 26, 2019 (around 2:30 a.m. USA EST), 15 hrs ago Israel time)
            by Pinchas Inbar

(posted to Temple Institute's Facebook webpage)

"...
            According to these reports, Jordan instructed the Waqf personnel not to resign. Jordan recognizes that its agreement, earlier in the year, to admit representatives of Abu Mazen's Fatah faction into the Waqf administration, was a mistake. The decision to exclude the "moravitat" from the mosque area signifies that Jordan also regrets having offered to Akrimah Sabri to be the new head the Waqf directory.

What really bothers Jordan

Jordan's concerns are not only about what's happening on the Temple Mount itself, but also another major concern which we've already reported, mainly, the Trump administration's "Deal of the Century."

These are real concerns, and we can see that the Salafis, the official religion of Saudi Arabia, are questioning whether there is any Muslim religious significance to Jerusalem at all, while the former religious head of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yousef Kardawi, questioned whether the pilgrimage to Mecca was even a religious obligation.

In contrast, the same Kardawi, who was already effectively ousted from his high status, did not hesitate several times to call for a Muslim-wide jihad to 'liberate' Jerusalem.

That is to say, Jordan finds herself confronting Saudi Arabia, while in league with the Muslim Brotherhood - a place she does not want to be in, and is now trying to escape the trap.
            "
            What this situation does, is it puts the religious Jews in a position where it may be possible in the very near future to ascend to the Temple Mount without being disturbed by Muslim rioters, who were brought in to cause *trouble* in the first place. Many of these Jews, some of whom are extremely religious, want the 3rd Temple built NOW... so expect some sort of news about that to come out in the news fairly soon, especially if the riots and harassments against the Jews there STOP.

If the prophecies about the 3rd Temple claim that it is going to reveal / see the "abomination that causes desolation" occur where *it* should not be "on a wing of the Temple" (Daniel 9:27), then this may be an event occurring very soon. The religious Jews desperately want to retake the Temple Mount, and probably demolish the "Dome of the Rock" even tho many people have suggested that the Mosque does NOT need to be removed for the (3rd) Jewish Temple to be built... they (TPTB) simply need to decide on a new Temple location and leave the Mosque as is and to leave it alone, which is part of the "Gentile" area or "Outer Court".

Trust me, I've read the comments in real time, and some of the comments are really extremely (angry) fierce and forceful. Some people want to retake what they believe is the "Temple Mount" area with extreme force, if necessary, while others keep asking the wannabees (rebuilders) to please WAIT... because *Hashem will take care of the details*, instead.
            If the Temple Mount is restored and given permission to the religious Jews there to rebuild the Temple, they NEED to go into the tunnels underground and locate the water sources for the Temple first, as well as prepare to set up the Ark of the Covenant. The Temple Institute has already made a substitute *Ark*, which does NOT look anything like what Ron Wyatt claims to have found outside of the "OLD city" walls at the Golgotha ("place of the skull") area.

*Reminder*... A major (final) detail that is also being waited upon is the RED HEIFER. There is no urn that has been found, yet a new cycle of raising and breeding RED HEIFERS has been started up, and is in the plans for continuing the ancient rituals regardless of the missing ashes of the previous heifers or not. Several babies have been recently born who are potential candidates to fulfill this role, even tho many Christians see this situation is not necessary, as Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for ALL sins, so no more (fleshly) "sacrifices" ...are necessary to be performed. Yet, according to the "prophecies" of Revelation 13, the heifer sacrifices may be part of the whole system that will be set up and eventually stopped -- from abandonment by the priesthood, etc., when they finally recognize the "abomination that causes desolation" occurs.

Not sure yet how this news is going to pan out yet, as these events were occurring as I am writing this post up -- here on GW.
            Not sure also if I should be *excited* seeing this event happening NOW and about to see HISTORY and prophecy unfold right before me and the rest of this entire world, or if I should be looking upward... listening for that "last Trump" trumpet sound. Certainly weird enough that Donald "Trump" is in office, and is believed to have a *possible* parallel connection with that whole last "trumpet" verse of 1st Corinthians 15:51-52.

So...Wow. just wow...
            TBC...

Comment

Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Posting this here, because it might cross over into something else...

Newsflash...
                Michael Bloomberg planning on entering the 2020 presidential election... this guy is delusional. But he's got enough money to probably pull something spectacular in the 2020 election.

Didn't he learn his lesson from the Democratic panels that just went on for the past year? Is he so bored with taxing NYC that he wants to torture the rest of the USA?

And if he wins, this USA won't be around much longer. It will either be morphed with the OWG, taken over by some other governing/religious system (once socialism gets established and taken over by another group), or destroyed by a competiting country aiming for #1 spot on this planet.

"Michael Bloomberg again eyeing 2020 presidential bid: sources"
                By Julia Marsh and Carl Campanile
                November 7, 2019, 4:53pm, Updated

Disappointed with the leading Democratic candidates in the 2020 pack, Mike Bloomberg is once again considering a run for president, sources tell The Post.
                . . .
                Sources agreed that the billionaire has the resources and the wallet to make a splash this late into the campaign season — with Democrats voting for their nominee in the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 3.

"Mike has the infrastructure and the team waiting on ice, which he can quickly mobilize. There are indications that he’s preparing to make a run," one source added, calling the re-evaluation of a White House bid "very serious."
                . . .
                "Mike believes that Donald Trump represents an unprecedented threat to our nation. In 2016, he spoke out at the Democratic Convention, warning against a Trump presidency," Wolfson said in a tweet.
                . . .
                Sorry Mike. But some people believe that the DEMs -- in general -- are the biggest threat to the future of the USA... And this would apply to *ANY* next Democratic win in the 2020, 2024 or whatever election comes into our future. Lately, these *rumors* among various discussion boards have increased in intensity, while the DEM continue fervently to oust Trump as POTUS. If the DEMs regain control of everything, it is *believed* that they (wouldn't hesitate to) will sell us down the river to some other entity, when their own ship starts to sink. Save their own DEM *skins* first.
                The _____ with everyone else...!

. . . BTW, with the potential DEM "threat" in taking over the entire USA in all branches of the gov't, etc., Russia is making nice-nice (monetarily) with Venezeula... while the good intentions think it would be to help the people (but suspecting TPTB will pocket most of it and screw the paupers there), the other theory is to establish a possible build-up (of land for some of that money!) to strike our USA soils a bit closer and quicker, thus no time to intervene incoming missile threats. With electronic systems put into potential blackouts or whatever, we're deader than dead before such a moment even occurs.

Comment

You're deader than dead if you continue to think Trump is your savior. Newsflash: he's the one killing your democracy. The Democrats at least are constitution first, POTUS second. The GOP, on the other hand, is line pockets first, what constitution.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH...! Welcome back! I've missed you, and I do state that in a good intended way. You provide lots of interesting *flavor* to these challenging bouts we have now and then.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    You're deader than dead if you continue to think Trump is your savior. Newsflash: he's the one killing your democracy. The Democrats at least are constitution first, POTUS second. ...
                    But as for the governing leadership in Democrats?
                    Seriously -- they are pro-constitution first? I can believe the POTUS position 2nd, but "Constitutionalists" first?

...So, how many times have DEMs in so-called "law-abiding" positions broken the constitutional "rights" of citizens to protect themselves in say... California, Washington State, Missouri, city of Chicago (Ill.), city of Baltimore (wherever those riots broke out during the Obama years...). Seems many people who were or are in those regional areas -- who end up as victims of crimes, get shafted and forced into being silenced for whatever excuse or reason was or is given by the offenders who committed the crimes in the first place... The DEM leadership turned a blind eye against the criminals in those cases, and let chaos reign (sometimes for endless days).

I've seen too many reports of too many Democrats in leadership position roles who look for loop-holes in the LAW (and I know of a certain *famous* Democrat lawyer who did this in NYC many times)... and now Adam Schiff is given absolute power control from Congress to control the Republican questioning that will only serve the Democratic agenda, and really not dig deeper into finding the TRUTH of the whole Ukraine investigation / uproar with Biden's & whoever else was involved? Dems pointing fingers and raising their proverbial fists at Donald Trump for having the *nerve* to ask, as POTUS, a silly question of finding out what really happened there?

The whole "scene" with what Schiff is doing is just another example of a HUGE *SHAM* that is being foisted upon the American people with "Taxpayer" Money. DELAY, DELAY, DELAY and gobble up TAX money to do what? ...(slow torture?!)... What exactly have the DEMS done in the 3 long years so far of their incumbancy, besides harboring grudges against Trump, and "doing whatever it takes" to oust him from Power... oh, and going against mostly everything Trump has suggested to improve America to make it better? There is so much squabbling and proverbial "knashing of teeth" with VETO this, VETO that...

Why? Because those are agendas that the Obama Team put into action, and Trump is trying to reverse the damages the Obama years have oppressed our USA nation with. "Navigational WATERS of the USA" is one example... Trump finally got that one reversed, but when the DEMs take full control again, those rules will be returned to the idiocy of how the Obama years defined them as.

What's worse is other states like DEMOCRATIC NY (and Annoyed could probably back this) are trying to *sue* other states for polluted AIR/water for entering NY regions.... I think cars/vehicles from other states entering NY are part of this package suit by smogging up the AIR because of gas / diesel emissions
                    (hmmmm. seeds of the "GREEN NEW DEAL" vibes there??)... and NY wants to sue other states for bringing more pollution into the NY state? Say what???

Mild translation, I think is this----
                    Any state that has a polluted AIR (carbon connected) or water system that enters another state will also be held liable for causing the pollution problem and required to PAY for and / or CLEAN up the messes... okay, some of that makes sense, but not when God's rain-waters send overflowing streams/rivers into the other states... THAT is an act of GOD, so to speak... So, NY can sue GOD then?? ...really? Somehow, I don't think the *hating God* folks in NY state would ever win that case, unless some human claims to "play" 3rd person party in a human court. In God's Divine court of LAW, NY and all other states and persons involved would Lose very promptly.

Also, instead of bettering the planet and making peace in genuine "friendly" peaceful terms, (the Dems & anti-Trumpers) they've been wasting time to drag entire families thru the proverbial MUD and SLIME of politics...? That is not accomplishing anything, except showing their true wasteful nature. This era seems to be the beginning of the 2nd (or whatever number) Inquisition of earth's History... At least Trump, as POTUS, is trying to override the side circus shows, and get some things positive going for the economy, etc.

BTW, I've been reading comments elsewhere (on other website discussion boards) that if Donald Trump is pushing our world either away or towards that one world government system in sort of backwards fashion/methods, how is that entirely *bad* or *good*...? Food for thought.

Comment

Dems pointing fingers and raising their proverbial fists at Donald Trump for having the *nerve* to ask, as POTUS, a silly question of finding out what really happened there?
                      yeah man how dare they question Trump's natural right, as POTUS, to use his POTUS powers so as to undermine a political opponent & remain in power as POTUS?

(while we're at it all the targets of Stalin's purges were criminals)

What's worse is other states like DEMOCRATIC NY (and Annoyed could probably back this) are trying to *sue* other states for polluted AIR/water for entering NY regions....
                      the nerve, right?

PS. can I dump my garbage in your backyard?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        PS. can I dump my garbage in your backyard?
                        Oh H*ll, Soul.. people already do that..! Camera images capturing the deeds don't matter either. Back yard, Front yard, it doesn't matter to them... they don't care. They've even dumped garbage into my garden's flower plants. This is several times every freakin week. And it's mostly the school kids, adult liberals, wannabee drug addicts (more towns nowadays are sadly full of them), and drunks who are the prime suspect culprits (cause I hear them cussing at night walking thru the neighborhood at various hours, even in the wee dark morning hours). I know "who" the more conservative folks are... I've seen both types of people *in action* (especially) when they least know about it...

Some of them do dump their "trash* in our trashcan on garbage collection days, just because the can is there on residential property...and they think it's for (ALL) "public use" AND because they're too lazy to use their OWN trash cans at their OWN home. Any neighbor's garbage can seems to be *easy access* to these people. It's worse when the food or liquid slimes down the sides of the inside can... because then we have to clean the can after... and my bags with food are often doubled, especially if slimy, smelly stuff is in to keep the genuine wild critters out (raccoons and bears). People critters are another "wild" entity, who should *know* better with their trashy habits.

But the town doesn't care once the other person's garbage is on your property-- once it does show up there, then it is *your* responsibility to CLEAN it up... (fines for *disgusting* property appearances can be enforced). This has ALWAYS been their policy of neighborhood living "rules". My on-the-fence apathetic neighbor disagrees... he wants the "town" to clean up such messes when they appear on HIS property. Bad enough when the earth's mighty winds blow excess garbage all over the roads that eventually end up in someone else's *private* property... But people should have better manners, especially since the ones causing the ugly "garbage" sights AND are NOT paying for the cleanup from their *own* deeds.

So yeah, SR, I *do* get the analogy you're trying to point out... but across state lines with "mother nature" issues... such as farm fields with manure and rainwater runoffs, or industrial waste stacks putting smoke into the air? I could say the same thing about neighbors who use their "wood stoves" and fireplaces that pollute the air filling huge valley areas that is so thick with with wood smoke, that I can't drive thru those areas without putting my car into "recycled indoor (vehicle) air" mode instead of outside air vent mode.

I do think those problems hit a bigger issue that borders on "things that are slightly beyond normal realms of human control" than what people riding along a street tossing trash out their windows or walking down a street and dumping their trash or even "planting" it into someone else's yard. The "planting" bit surprised me, because I had to really dig into a bushy plant with nasty prickers to pull out someone's trash that they hid in there. Regulating air/ground from industrial "pollution" is a bit harder to control and define in reasonable, common sense abilities, than some humans *deliberately* littering someone else's property...with front lawns included too.

Comment

Oh H*ll, Soul.. people already do that..! Camera images capturing the deeds don't matter either. Back yard, Front yard, it doesn't matter to them... they don't care. They've even dumped garbage into my garden's flower plants. This is several times every freakin week. And it's mostly the school kids, adult liberals, wannabee drug addicts (more towns nowadays are sadly full of them), and drunks who are the prime suspect culprits (cause I hear them cussing at night walking thru the neighborhood at various hours, even in the wee dark morning hours). I know "who" the more conservative folks are... I've seen both types of people *in action* (especially) when they least know about it...

Some of them do dump their "trash* in our trashcan on garbage collection days, just because the can is there on residential property...and they think it's for (ALL) "public use" AND because they're too lazy to use their OWN trash cans at their OWN home. Any neighbor's garbage can seems to be *easy access* to these people. It's worse when the food or liquid slimes down the sides of the inside can... because then we have to clean the can after... and my bags with food are often doubled, especially if slimy, smelly stuff is in to keep the genuine wild critters out (raccoons and bears). People critters are another "wild" entity, who should *know* better with their trashy habits.

But the town doesn't care once the other person's garbage is on your property-- once it does show up there, then it is *your* responsibility to CLEAN it up... (fines for *disgusting* property appearances can be enforced). This has ALWAYS been their policy of neighborhood living "rules". My on-the-fence apathetic neighbor disagrees... he wants the "town" to clean up such messes when they appear on HIS property. Bad enough when the earth's mighty winds blow excess garbage all over the roads that eventually end up in someone else's *private* property... But people should have better manners, especially since the ones causing the ugly "garbage" sights AND are NOT paying for the cleanup from their *own* deeds.

So yeah, SR, I *do* get the analogy you're trying to point out... but across state lines with "mother nature" issues... such as farm fields with manure and rainwater runoffs, or industrial waste stacks putting smoke into the air? I could say the same thing about neighbors who use their "wood stoves" and fireplaces that pollute the air filling huge valley areas that is so thick with with wood smoke, that I can't drive thru those areas without putting my car into "recycled indoor (vehicle) air" mode instead of outside air vent mode.

I do think those problems hit a bigger issue that borders on "things that are slightly beyond normal realms of human control" than what people riding along a street tossing trash out their windows or walking down a street and dumping their trash or even "planting" it into someone else's yard. The "planting" bit surprised me, because I had to really dig into a bushy plant with nasty prickers to pull out someone's trash that they hid in there. Regulating air/ground from industrial "pollution" is a bit harder to control and define in reasonable, common sense abilities, than some humans *deliberately* littering someone else's property...with front lawns included too.
                          alrite better example then - do you oppose "no smoking" rules in public spaces?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                            alrite better example then - do you oppose "no smoking" rules in public spaces?
                            ugh...! I grew up in a house of chain smokers... both of whom have since died from their smoking related issues. Plus, I had a rude brother-in-law who also chain smoked and deliberately blew it directly into my face when I kept trying to politely wave it away before he got super *obnoxious* about it.

At least now I can avoid hanging around people who are rude smokers... that is, if I *know* who they are. It's simply called walking away from them... *smile and (if necessary, wish them to) have a nice day*, especially since it is their body they are destroying by their own desire and hands. No one in my house smokes, even tho the previous owner chain-smoked... residue was in the walls and on the carpet... showed up visibly in the ceilings. Cost us about $10,000 just to gut out the entire bathroom (only have one bathroom in house) and literally replace everything from ceiling to walls to sink, cabinetry and flooring. Carpet in rest of house has been wet-cleaned several times. Plus, all of the rooms had to be repainted from the dirt the cigarettes left stick to the walls and ceiling, etc.

So... do I care if people smoke in public? No. I grew up with it, and had to deal with it by putting up with it... I was raised with a "leave me alone with my bad smoking habits, and I'll leave *you* alone with your desire NOT to smoke" philosophy. My aunt however, also had to live with it, thus she suffered from "2nd hand smoke"... she also got lung cancer and died from that. Did her family stop smoking? No. Do I respect them any less after she died? No. They're part of my family... we simply tolerated that.

Even my dearest friend smoked in her school years with me, but at least she was considerate enough to blow the smoke away from my general direction. Different strokes for different folks. However, when she ended up with COPD before she reached the ripe age of 50, she had to quit smoking or suffer worse damage to her lungs and stress on her heart from the "smoker's cough". Some people learn the difficult route on what things they should NOT be doing, and others learn by seeing how such things have affected other people...thus, avoid the potential bad consequences.

Oh, and if you (or anyone else) brings up marijuana smoking or chewing or whatever... I had school mates who did that in school. One person ended up losing her walking mobility before she reached 40 years of age due to some sort of "bone deficiency condition". Her grandma and mom had the same disease, but they didn't smoke pot and didn't lose their bone stuff, until after they got way over their 60's. People who use the drug now claim such maladies aren't caused from early use of that in teenage years... yet babies can be born deformed from certain drugs in their pregnant mother's system.

And if that isn't enough bad news about marijuana, I had a neighbor who smoked it and had a heart condition. I only found out about her *pot* & other drug habits after she died. She was supposed to get major heart surgery, and got scheduled for it, but the doctor(s) had to delay the time in "weeks", because her body had to be cleared of the toxins from the pot and other drugs she was putting into her body (because those would seriously interfere with the heart meds in & post surgery, etc.). Her body was so full of toxins, that she didn't make it to her scheduled date. She died a week before her surgery date. Sadly, her kids and other relatives/friends didn't learn this lesson and continue to do/abuse pot and drugs into their bodies... they've got all sorts of excuses on why. The rest of the neighbors don't want to hear about it any more, and have turned a blind eye/deaf ear to the continuous excuses. Now, some of those drugs have been legalized. Silence is proverbially LOUD, but some of the other results such habits cause are not so quiet and are *louder than loud*, and wreck lives one way or another.

So, what else am I going to get verbally grilled on...?
                            Try to remember, I'm probably about the same age as Annoyed...give or take a few years... so, I've seen and lived thru a whole lot more than some folks think my "sheltered" mind has made them imagine.
                            Last edited by SGalisa; 09 November 2019, 07:03 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

FH...! Welcome back! I've missed you, and I do state that in a good intended way. You provide lots of interesting *flavor* to these challenging bouts we have now and then.
                              Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you... and then you posted...

But as for the governing leadership in Democrats?
                              And who's keeping the looney in the White House in check while Democrats build an impeachment case, which I'm sure won't make it through the GOP's majority in the Senate?

Not that it matters anyway... 2020's an election year. It's gonna be crazy enough as it is.

...So, how many times have DEMs in so-called "law-abiding" positions broken the constitutional "rights" of citizens to protect themselves in say... California, Washington State, Missouri, city of Chicago (Ill.), city of Baltimore (wherever those riots broke out during the Obama years...).
                              The 2nd amendment does not give individual citizens the right to bare arms.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's easy to pick and choose though, what part of that sentence is conveniently forgotten.

I've seen too many reports of too many Democrats in leadership position roles who look for loop-holes in the LAW...
                              Everybody looks for loopholes in the law -- that's what politicians do on both sides of the isles. It's what lawyers do to make sure their clients don't go to jail or get reduced sentences or whatever else...
                              It's what billionaires do to pay as little taxes as possible, or none at all.

...and now Adam Schiff is given absolute power control from Congress to control the Republican questioning that will only serve the Democratic agenda, and really not dig deeper into finding the TRUTH of the whole Ukraine investigation / uproar with Biden's & whoever else was involved?
                              They are the ones investigating.

What do you think is the truth?

Did he ask for dirt on Biden and his son?
                              Did he withhold allocated funds in return for dirt?
                              How afraid do you think Trump is of Biden?

What does he have to loose here?
                              It's not his presidency. It could lessen his chances of reelection sure (and goddess help us if he gets reelected).

Dems aren't undoing his presidency. They are holding him accountable for his actions. If he were impeached, Pence would be next in line and he's an even more problematic choice to take up that office.

Dems pointing fingers and raising their proverbial fists at Donald Trump for having the *nerve* to ask, as POTUS, a silly question of finding out what really happened there?
                              He could set the record straight, but has he... nope, just attacked them all with his silly tweets and blasting out some extra lies and turning everything around, blaming everyone but himself for everything that goes downhill in his time in office.

The whole "scene" with what Schiff is doing is just another example of a HUGE *SHAM* that is being foisted upon the American people with "Taxpayer" Money. DELAY, DELAY, DELAY and gobble up TAX money to do what? ...(slow torture?!)... What exactly have the DEMS done in the 3 long years so far of their incumbancy, besides harboring grudges against Trump, and "doing whatever it takes" to oust him from Power... oh, and going against mostly everything Trump has suggested to improve America to make it better? There is so much squabbling and proverbial "knashing of teeth" with VETO this, VETO that...
                              You do realise that until the last elections of the House, the GOP was the majority which they still are in the Senate so... what gives?

...Trump is trying to reverse the damages the Obama years have oppressed our USA nation with.
                              Yeah, I wouldn't brag about those reversels.

Mild translation, I think is this----
                              Any state that has a polluted AIR (carbon connected) or water system that enters another state will also be held liable for causing the pollution problem and required to PAY for and / or CLEAN up the messes... okay, some of that makes sense, but not when God's rain-waters send overflowing streams/rivers into the other states...
                              Polution has a point of origin, and when it's taken downstream into another state, the point of origin is still the same and they are still responsible for the mess they made so they don't have to whine about getting in trouble when it comes to paying up for the cleaning bill.

Also, instead of bettering the planet and making peace in genuine "friendly" peaceful terms, (the Dems & anti-Trumpers) they've been wasting time to drag entire families thru the proverbial MUD and SLIME of politics...?
                              When Trump does it, it's okay but when the Dems do it, it's not?

...At least Trump, as POTUS, is trying to override the side circus shows, and get some things positive going for the economy, etc.
                              Not to trump your hopes (sorry about the pun) but he's actually riding out the Obama economy wave. His wave will be felt in the next couple of years. I hear the deficit, at least, has not grown smaller.

BTW, I've been reading comments elsewhere (on other website discussion boards) that if Donald Trump is pushing our world either away or towards that one world government system in sort of backwards fashion/methods, how is that entirely *bad* or *good*...? Food for thought.
                              I thought you were opposed to the "one-world government"?

Oh, and if you (or anyone else) brings up marijuana smoking or chewing or whatever...
                              Medical marijuana
                              Source: Harvard Medical School

Marijuana as Medicine
                              Source: National Institute On Drug Abuse

You're welcome.

Try to remember, I'm probably about the same age as Annoyed...give or take a few years... so, I've seen and lived thru a whole lot more than some folks think my "sheltered" mind has made them imagine.
                              That's two old geezers to deal with... great...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And who's keeping the looney in the White House in check while Democrats build an impeachment case, which I'm sure won't make it through the GOP's majority in the Senate?

Not that it matters anyway... 2020's an election year. It's gonna be crazy enough as it is.
                                The whole impeachment is a scam.

Schiff and the Democrats are controlling the entire process, what witnesses can be heard, what questions are asked, who is allowed to participate and observe, everything. And they change their story more often than I change my shorts.
                                Now I hear that they're saying the all-important whistleblower (who was not even a direct witness to the call, the transcript of which contained no evidence) isn't all that important, and won't even testify. Oh, and he is apparently a long-standing Trump hater, and was heard talking about plans to do this in 2017, years before the supposed event.

The whole thing is just a sham. Even they know it. A Dem. congresscritter from Texas has been quoted as saying "We have to impeach him, otherwise he’s going to win the election".

And he's right. Unless the economy tanks, Trump is as close to a lock on winning next year as he could be. And they know it.
                                Particularly when you consider the pathetic slate of candidate the Democrats are offering. A declared socialist isn't going to win the white house in this country, not yet anyway, but I concede in 20 or so years, on might. Biden was their best shot until they threw him under the bus in their zeal to get rid of Trump.

They also have to know that impeachment is D.O.A. in the Senate. It will go nowhere. So what is their motivation?

It's a campaign strategy, nothing more.

The 2nd amendment does not give individual citizens the right to bare arms.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's easy to pick and choose though, what part of that sentence is conveniently forgotten.
                                The first half of the sentence explains the justification for the 2nd half, which clearly gives the people the right to bear arms.

Dems aren't undoing his presidency. They are holding him accountable for his actions. If he were impeached, Pence would be next in line and he's an even more problematic choice to take up that office.
                                Not for lack of trying. If they could, they would do so in a heartbeat.

Not to trump your hopes (sorry about the pun) but he's actually riding out the Obama economy wave. His wave will be felt in the next couple of years. I hear the deficit, at least, has not grown smaller.
                                Nice try. You might have been able to sell that in the first year. 3 years in? Not so much.

That's two old geezers to deal with... great...
                                Would you rather have to continually explain the obvious to a bunch of children?

Comment

Working...
                                X