Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This claim has already been disproven....by science
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      This claim has already been disproven....by science
      Oh, really? How many scientists can you name who denies that we've had ice ages and other massive climate changes in the past, before humans ever existed?

Comment

Nice try changing the subject
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Oh, really? How many scientists can you name who denies that we've had ice ages and other massive climate changes in the past, before humans ever existed?
          Caused by what?
          Massive asteroids and volcanic eruptions?
          Not many, perhaps 3%
          Guess that's unsettled as well?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Happy 2020 *vision* year.

Except some folks won't have clarity of vision and will probably complain about it too, or that other folks have contributed to their lack of "perfect vision". That'd be some *hollyweird* folks who have been in the news lately, complaining about a lot of things, mostly political...

Comment

Welcome to the roaring Twenties!!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Welcome to the roaring Twenties!!
                Let's hope they aren't followed by a great depression.

Comment

Let's hope they aren't followed by a great depression.
                  I'm more inclined to think that we'll first have a powder keg explosion followed by a depression.

Cause someone misunderstood "roaring" and thought it said "warring".
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm more inclined to think that we'll first have a powder keg explosion followed by a depression.

Yeah any bets on who would be that moronic?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Some yutz in the middle east. Current house favorite is Iran.

Comment

I hope not because the "powder keg" is very likely to be a thermonuclear holocaust somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          Does he have orange hair and delusions of grandeur?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            I hope not because the "powder keg" is very likely to be a thermonuclear holocaust somewhere
                            IF Iran has any sort of nuclear weapons capability, you might be right. I sincerely hope they don't have them.

But at the same time, if they actually are crazy enough to attack the U.S. in any manner, nuclear or not, and we do go to war with them, I hope to hell our leaders have the brains to prosecute the war properly, with the full force of our military rather than pussyfooting around like we usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Does he have orange hair and delusions of grandeur?

Hmmmmmmmm so many people fit that profile..... Nope only one, and he is a narcissist and can't get by without praise or adulation. I wonder who that could be?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

IF Iran has any sort of nuclear weapons capability, you might be right. I sincerely hope they don't have them.

But at the same time, if they actually are crazy enough to attack the U.S. in any manner, nuclear or not, and we do go to war with them, I hope to hell our leaders have the brains to prosecute the war properly, with the full force of our military rather than pussyfooting around like we usually do.
                                I was thinking that it doesn't necessarily have to be Iran either...could easily be a power that has nuclear weapons capability, such as Russia and also thinking about the far greater number of innocents that would be harmed in such a "powder keg" moment than in a "powder keg" moment involving conventional weapons

Comment

Working...
                                X