Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Wanna bet? He's got his hands into the government cookie jar so far we'll never get them out.

https://mises.org/wire/elon-muskss-t...ed-gravy-train
    I'm impressed, you quoted a decent source, an opinion piece but that's alright.

Raymond Walter, a Republican in the New York State Assembly, says he is concerned that the state "has too many eggs in the Tesla basket, which doesn't seem like a very strong basket." John Kaehny, executive director of Reinvent Albany, a nonprofit focused on government accountability, says, "It's a complete hoo-ha! These mega-subsidy deals take place in complete secrecy without scrutiny from the public."
    SpaceX is an aerospace engineering business. It is one of the riskiest business, all industries mixed together. You could easily see your 200k investment explode on the launching pad.

Now tell me what is the difference with any other lobbies, NRA, etc. These deals take place in a complete open and transparent matter?

That's just how business work Annoyed. If you don't like how your money is spent, elect someone else or better move to your sacred southern sh*thole states.

It's called being realistic.
    If that was the case you would know that realistically speaking we are perfectly able to do this.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      I'm impressed, you quoted a decent source, an opinion piece but that's alright.

SpaceX is an aerospace engineering business. It is one of the riskiest business, all industries mixed together. You could easily see your 200k investment explode on the launching pad.

Now tell me what is the difference with any other lobbies, NRA, etc. These deals take place in a complete open and transparent matter?

That's just how business work Annoyed. If you don't like how your money is spent, elect someone else or better move to your sacred southern sh*thole states.

If that was the case you would know that realistically speaking we are perfectly able to do this.
      You're not even taking into consideration how much of Musk's money has come from taxpayer subsidies of his cars. If the govt. wasn't paying out substantial subsidies to purchasers of those essentially useless cars, he wouldn't have a pot toi pee in, let along build rockets.

Comment

You're not even taking into consideration how much of Musk's money has come from taxpayer subsidies of his cars. If the govt. wasn't paying out substantial subsidies to purchasers of those essentially useless cars, he wouldn't have a pot toi pee in, let along build rockets.

Musk made his fortune by founding or co-founding businesses in online banking way before Tesla was put on the map in 2004. PayPal, XCOM and others. Also Tesla cars are high-end performance cars except the model 3, so not for you common working stiff. Most people use the subsidies for Chevy Volts or other similar cheaper cars.

SpaceX is an anomaly in the corporate world because it's a money pit, but he doesn't care because his motives are pure. The only reason his shareholders agreed to support his costly ventures is because he's proven himself to be a smart entrepreneur and has already delivered, by himself.

He made his fortune with his wits, he is the brain of all his companies he founded. Trump' status is entirely due to being a spoiled rich brat born in a pool of money.

Think before you fart on this thread Annoyed.

Edit: just checked, model 3 begins at 57k $CAD, so with taxes and extras and all were looking in the range of 75k or so, no insurance and licenses. You think common Joe can buy that? For the sake of comparison I bought a brand new Civic LX sport for 27k in 2015 fully equipped and 10 years warranty, 10 years perma-anti rust, winter tires on rims and other extras.

Edit2
        As a Quebecer I have the possibility to have up to 13k in subsidies tops, that's if I buy the most expensive ride on the ladder. So if we round up the model 3 at 80K CAD, a Conservative estimate, it's stil 63k which is crazy expensive. I could get my money back on fuel saving in 20-30 years perhaps
        Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 22 August 2019, 11:37 AM.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post

Musk made his fortune by founding or co-founding businesses in online banking way before Tesla was put on the map in 2004. PayPal, XCOM and others. Also Tesla cars are high-end performance cars except the model 3, so not for you common working stiff. Most people use the subsidies for Chevy Volts or other similar cheaper cars.

SpaceX is an anomaly in the corporate world because it's a money pit, but he doesn't care because his motives are pure. The only reason his shareholders agreed to support his costly ventures is because he's proven himself to be a smart entrepreneur and has already delivered, by himself.

He made his fortune with his wits, he is the brain of all his companies he founded. Trump' status is entirely due to being a spoiled rich brat born in a pool of money.

Think before you fart on this thread Annoyed.

Edit: just checked, model 3 begins at 57k $CAD, so with taxes and extras and all were looking in the range of 75k or so, no insurance and licenses. You think common Joe can buy that? For the sake of comparison I bought a brand new Civic LX sport for 27k in 2015 fully equipped and 10 years warranty, 10 years perma-anti rust, winter tires on rims and other extras.

Edit2
          As a Quebecer I have the possibility to have up to 13k in subsidies tops, that's if I buy the most expensive ride on the ladder. So if we round up the model 3 at 80K CAD, a Conservative estimate, it's stil 63k which is crazy expensive. I could get my money back on fuel saving in 20-30 years perhaps
          So, why is the govt. subsidizing the purchase of expensive sports cars?

That guy's got his hands into uncle sam's pockets like you won't believe.

Comment

So, why is the govt. subsidizing the purchase of expensive sports cars?

That guy's got his hands into uncle sam's pockets like you won't believe.
            Why are you asking stupid questions?
            Spoiler:

Comment

Jelgate knows the answer
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

So....is no one going to deal with the fact that Trump (via his tweets) said he was the "Second Coming of God" to Jews/Israel and claimed that Jews who vote/support Democrats are disloyal? Like seriously, that's some real 666 crap.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  So....is no one going to deal with the fact that Trump (via his tweets) said he was the "Second Coming of God" to Jews/Israel and claimed that Jews who vote/support Democrats are disloyal? Like seriously, that's some real 666 crap.
                  What is the point Tood?
                  The people who SHOULD care, don't, and the people who do care are considered "haters"
                  So why bother?
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    What is the point Tood?
                    The people who SHOULD care, don't, and the people who do care are considered "haters"
                    So why bother?
                    I'm interested to see how SGalisa would rationalize this. I asked her before that if Trump blasphemed against God, would she still support him simply because he supports Israel? He has now claimed to be a god, the chosen one (not a chosen one, but The Chosen One), and a king to the Jews. Even joking about it is blasphemy considering the context. He wasn't being sarcastic, there was no punchline, it was a statement with little irony. If that was a joke, it was therefore blasphemous. If it wasn't, well...the implications to her "Trump is sent by God" nonsense are rather daming. If she doesn't recognize this, she's a heretic, puttin a fallible man above Jesus.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      What is the point Tood?
                      So why bother?
                      I'm interested to see how SGalisa would rationalize this. I asked her before that if Trump blasphemed against God, would she still support him simply because he supports Israel? He has now claimed to be a god, the chosen one (not a chosen one, but The Chosen One), and a king to the Jews. Even joking about it is blasphemy considering the context. He wasn't being sarcastic, there was no punchline, it was a statement with little irony. If that was a joke, it was therefore blasphemous. If it wasn't, well...the implications to her "Trump is sent by God" nonsense are rather daming. If she doesn't recognize this, she's a heretic, puttin a fallible man above Jesus.
                      Why me? You all might be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnnng time before I respond to that question.

And really aretood2? You don't seem to be listening to the actual content and CONTEXT of what Trump said. I heard his comments. Did NOT get the same vibes nor come to the same conclusion or "definitive answer" you got, apparently. I think some of you folks are having selective *hearing* issues with nearly *everything* Trump writes about or speaks on any more. Sure, he has an ego --- but have you forgotten that God will deal directly with that, if necessary..? Let it go...

Also, look at the original source of the original tweet...
                      "Trump Tweets Claim From Radio Host That He's 'King of Israel' "
                      By R.J. Johnson
                      August 21, 2019 (i-heart radio)

...The source of the quote, Wayne Allyn Root...
                      So, there is the source of all of this idiocy, and the MSM just ran off with it claiming "Trump this/Trump that" again...! Article notes *who* said it first.

It's just soooooooo OLD news now of hearing "Trump this, Trump that" constantly being bashed into our minds... Most of us who are weary from hearing that stuff day in and day/night out, so much that we rarely listen to the news any more (I've read that POV on a few websites, it's become nauseating to hear, and it still goes on at work, just in case the DEMs think the rest of us have turned a *deaf* ear to all of this So, here is an obvious answer, in case it's not being shouted loud enough among the masses of voters (etc) out there...
                      ---- WE ALL GET THE MESSAGE...(generic) YOU people WANT TRUMP OUT of office, so that YOUR guy/gal can be put in, instead. Yeah... so, be careful what you all wish for. The end results might be WORSE than anything you *think* Trump is pushing... Inadvertently, you'll all be putting the *REAL* actual factual AC into office of POWER... world-wide... and most of you who put this AC persona into place will be so charmed by his/her ways, that you won't even see those NASTY thorns sticking out under the proverbial roses (as provided by MR. AC him/herself).

That's my gut feeling, and always has been, regardless of what I think of President Trump's outrageous comments and "speeches". And, BTW, that is also the way the Bible describes how most of the *entire* world will react when the ultimate TRUE AC "supreme" leader of leaders comes into the world's scene... to the amazing rescue, only to betray every single person who falls for his/her plans. Conservatives are being overly cautious as to *who* fits that ultimate description, which is more than I can credit the liberals and DEMs with.

I actually already answered this question to the general public, which included a bunch of relatives who are devout pro-Democrats. The answer is "Wrong guy." Trump is NOT the "king" (whatever)... he even stated so; and he is NOT the one whom the world (i.e., the DEMs included) will be hailing as "Savior" (NOT the *Messiah* of the world / nor the Madhi) and he is NOT the anti-Christ. Trump, as POTUS, may be *prepping the way* that leads down into that eventual path, but he is NOT that Revelation 13 = AC persona... at least, not so far, and not yet...

However, President Trump's profile image has already been minted on some 70th Anniversary memorial coins along with King Cyrus. Someone even commented that with a beard, Trump's image could very well be a *reincarnation* of King Cyrus. But that is as far as the "King" comments go. He's being compared to King Cyrus for acknowledging (world-wide) that Jerusalem is the rightful Capital of Israel, of the ancient Hebrews and current Jewish Israel, that is. The only *chosen* status Trump has is being the ONE USA president who has actually made it possible to finally move the USA embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem after previous USA presidents promised, but failed to complete their promise.

The future "anti-Christ" figure of Revelation 13 is someone the entire WORLD will admire, and a blinded Israel will accept this person's charismatic charms and promises that will eventually lead to a disastrous dead-end for Jewish Israel---- because according to Revelation 13, the "beast" who controls their future will betray them. Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 and Daniel 9:27 reveals what to look for when this persona "betrays" (Jewish) Israel. This persona is so far NOT Trump. Theory behind the *betrayal* suggests it will be all about the Holy Temple and Jewish sacrifices that would start up again.

So, wrong guy folks... keep trying to (play) "pin that tail on the donkey" and "donkey" might be closer to the political party this AC persona might be affiliated with...

Maybe when the actual incident occurs, people will forget about the warnings made against it, and fall into the ultimate trap, just because they have fallen drunk into some hypnotic stupor... which is something else Conservatives on many discussion sites are warning to stay sober against, too. Liberals and most DEMs just don't care, because they are obsessed with "putting" *their* guy/gal into political power-control place... and won't stop until they get their way. Thus, the end result will be a blindness over "them" who put the AC there, because s/he's promising *sweet nothing* things that the entire world REALLY WANTS TO HEAR.

The few people who are Jewish --and paying attention to the warnings of the scriptures mentioned-- WILL heed the warnings, and flee for their life... just as Jesus and Daniel warned. The question is where will they be safe? It just doesn't seem there are many places left on this earth to hide into, and THAT includes Christians who are alive during the time these troubles (and *Great Tribulation*) occur.

So, that's my reaction and my answer... based on the Bible scriptures as I have read them, and also have been following Israel's various decisions for the rebuilding of their HOLY Temple. That HOLY Temple is believed to be part of what this whole future troubled time period will be about.

Anyone can now track this info via the amazing details showing up in the Temple Institute's updates, which reveal these various events as they occur. There are also quite a few Christians on there who have been reminding everyone on there, what the details will be, that will happen in the future to be aware of. Pre-Cautionary tales... This includes a strong belief that President TRUMP may be a rescuer to (Jewish) Israel's aid, but he is not THE "king" and NOT the AC who will be or is responsible for the abomination that causes the desolation thereof... that *marker* belongs to someone else, who has not yet been revealed as obviously being "THE AC" on our current timeline.
                      Last edited by SGalisa; 23 August 2019, 04:53 PM. Reason: fix typos!

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        And really aretood2? You don't seem to be listening to the actual content and CONTEXT of what Trump said. I heard his comments. Did NOT get the same vibes nor come to the same conclusion or "definitive answer" you got, apparently. I think some of you folks are having selective *hearing* issues with nearly *everything* Trump writes about or speaks on any more. Sure, he has an ego --- but have you forgotten that God will deal directly with that, if necessary..? Let it go...
                        Hearing? What hearing? Trump tweeted and when asked he called himself the "chosen one".

Trump Tweet #1
                        “Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....
                        Just standard nonsense here. Okay, we get it, compared to him Washington was a horrible president. But it's the second tweet...

Trump Tweet #2
                        ....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....
                        "he's the king of Israel". In Judaism this makes him the Messiah. In Christianity, the same, it makes him Jesus. Trump retweeted this second part therefore endorsing it. He didn't have to retweet this. But he took the time to do so. Then he threw in the "They love him like he is the second coming of God" which makes no sense at all in Judaism and is idolatrous. Claiming that someone else is like God is idolatry and Trump endorsed it. He is an idolater. Trump has also stated that Jews who support democrats are disloyal...It's not a pretty picture.

will be so charmed by his/her ways, that you won't even see those NASTY thorns sticking out under the proverbial roses (as provided by MR. AC him/herself).
                        Have you ever considered that you have been so charmed by Trump's ways that you can't even see the nasty horns sticking out under his "roses"?

That's my gut feeling, and always has been, regardless of what I think of President Trump's outrageous comments and "speeches". And, BTW, that is also the way the Bible describes how most of the *entire* world will react when the ultimate TRUE AC "supreme" leader of leaders comes into the world's scene... to the amazing rescue, only to betray every single person who falls for his/her plans. Conservatives are being overly cautious as to *who* fits that ultimate description, which is more than I can credit the liberals and DEMs with.

I actually already answered this question to the general public, which included a bunch of relatives who are devout pro-Democrats. The answer is "Wrong guy." Trump is NOT the "king" (whatever)... he even stated so; and he is NOT the one whom the world (i.e., the DEMs included) will be hailing as "Savior" (NOT the *Messiah* of the world / nor the Madhi) and he is NOT the anti-Christ. Trump, as POTUS, may be *prepping the way* that leads down into that eventual path, but he is NOT that Revelation 13 = AC persona... at least, not so far, and not yet...
                        Yet you treat him as infallible. You show more faith in him than in Jesus' words and then you resort to heresies to support it (read below).

However, President Trump's profile image has already been minted on some 70th Anniversary memorial coins along with King Cyrus. Someone even commented that with a beard, Trump's image could very well be a *reincarnation* of King Cyrus. But that is as far as the "King" comments go. He's being compared to King Cyrus for acknowledging (world-wide) that Jerusalem is the rightful Capital of Israel, of the ancient Hebrews and current Jewish Israel, that is. The only *chosen* status Trump has is being the ONE USA president who has actually made it possible to finally move the USA embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem after previous USA presidents promised, but failed to complete their promise.
                        Reincarnation? That's heresy. Israel isn't a biblical nation, the Kingdom of Israel and the State of Israel are two vastly different entities. The biblical Israel to be restored is not one that is restored by the will of man. The State of Israel is not a state founded by any prophet nor by any divine decree. Judea was formed after Jews returned to the holy land, same situation. Guess what happened to Judea? Because it wasn't a divinely ordained Jewish state.

So, that's my reaction and my answer... based on the Bible scriptures as I have read them, and also have been following Israel's various decisions for the rebuilding of their HOLY Temple. That HOLY Temple is believed to be part of what this whole future troubled time period will be about.
                        Rebuilding the temple without a prophet is...well...unprecedented. That's why the Bible talks about a new Jerusalem, not the current one!

Anyone can now track this info via the amazing details showing up in the Temple Institute's updates, which reveal these various events as they occur. There are also quite a few Christians on there who have been reminding everyone on there, what the details will be, that will happen in the future to be aware of. Pre-Cautionary tales... This includes a strong belief that President TRUMP may be a rescuer to (Jewish) Israel's aid, but he is not THE "king" and NOT the AC who will be or is responsible for the abomination that causes the desolation thereof... that *marker* belongs to someone else, who has not yet been revealed as obviously being "THE AC" on our current timeline.
                        But he did claim to be the king as detailed above.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Hearing? What hearing? Trump tweeted and when asked he called himself the "chosen one".

Trump Tweet #1

Just standard nonsense here. Okay, we get it, compared to him Washington was a horrible president. But it's the second tweet...

Trump Tweet #2

"he's the king of Israel". In Judaism this makes him the Messiah. In Christianity, the same, it makes him Jesus....

But he did claim to be the king as detailed above.
                          ummm. No. WOW.. I'm only going to say this once. What you quoted is what Trump quoted from what the other (Jews/etc) were saying and declaring about him. There is NOTHING in your "quote" that says Trump SAID it personally, and thus declared *himself* as King of the Jews... Good grief..! He wasn't going to change their minds, because *they* (whoever said those things) actually believe it. Difference is, Trump is NOT Jesus. Jesus came to fulfill a deed (to fulfill the LAW and die on the CROSS as the "sacrificial Lamb of God", to SAVE ALL people from their "SINS") no other person could or would ever be able to achieve. That's a high order of "shoes" to fill. Even when Trump is heard speaking those tweets, he does NOT declare himself as being in the *position* of what he was reading / hearing from them.... he merely stated other people believed this status was true of him.

Besides the above ... You aretood2, can complain all you want. Talk to God about this, not me. HE/GOD is the one who is responsible for allowing this situation to happen. So, your argument is with and against GOD.
                          In John 21:21, when Peter saw John, Peter asked Jesus
                          "Lord, what about him?"
                          (verse 22) Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me." (NIV)

In other words, Peter knew he was destined to die and got jealous because Jesus said John might live into the future for centuries -- and stay alive long enough to see Jesus return "in Glory" at the end of the age. Peter's issue was with how God was allowing those events to transpire, and got upset because God's ways were NOT lining up with how Peter thought they should play out. Thus, I see it is the same with US and Trump. The issue is with God's allowance of Trump being in power, much to the chagrin and anger of many Liberals, DEMs, and anti-Trumpers.

So... Therefore, just as people want to hurl and toss Trump into the furnace of rebukes and whatever else you dislike about him, just leave Trump in God's hands and care... God can and will take care of the details far better than any of us might ever try to do. In other words, stop fretting about Trump, and tend to your own batch of work, instead. This applies to ALL of us...not just a select few.

I've said before, that if God allowed Trump to be POTUS, and in a way President Trump is being *approved* by God to be a sort of "servant" (in God's ultimate timeline / plan of the ages), so be it. I cannot and WILL NOT argue with God. I've made my peace. I've had enough arguments with God to KNOW (learned the difficult route) when to simply
                          "Let go, and Let God...(take care of the rest)..."

If you or anyone else reading this cannot do that, then the problem resides within *YOU* and in your heart. And IF (BIG IF) in the very end, you find out *you* were wrong, there won't be enough "but God...!" for you to wiggle out of when God allowed this event to happen... just as much as God will allow the AC to rule over the entire world and deceive everyone who takes his/her *mark* of the beast/system. Ponder that for a while. Deny it, and if it happens just as it was predicted to occur, then those who let it happen were the blinded ones... thus, it was NOT the people warning against it being the blinded ones because they were the ones pleading for these things NOT to actually happen...! Big difference there.

Reincarnation? That's heresy. Israel isn't a biblical nation, the Kingdom of Israel and the State of Israel are two vastly different entities. The biblical Israel to be restored is not one that is restored by the will of man. The State of Israel is not a state founded by any prophet nor by any divine decree. Judea was formed after Jews returned to the holy land, same situation. Guess what happened to Judea? Because it wasn't a divinely ordained Jewish state.
                          What???! Have you forgotten the prophecy of the dead, dry bones in the valley coming to life again? Ezekiel 37, which is believed to be an event that occurs before the war of Ezekiel 38-39. Even Jewish people recognize this scripture of Ezekiel 37 as the (1948) rebirth of ancient Israel coming back into its original lands. That is now current Israel filled with the genetic/DNA descendants of Jacob. This is NOT future Israeli territory of Revelation 21 and 22. That *future* is a completely different entity, and includes ALL believers everywhere (not just Jewish people)... people---whose names were found in the book of LIFE.

Believe whatever (generic) *you* want... because you will anyway. That is our "free will" choice. We will ALL have to answer and give an account of what and why we believed when we did, etc. when we stand before the throne of God.

...Claiming that someone else is like God is idolatry and Trump endorsed it. He is an idolater. Trump has also stated that Jews who support democrats are disloyal...It's not a pretty picture.
                          Basically, if the Dems continue to rail against Israel, such as what the two Congress ladies, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), were demanding -- "to BOYCOTT ISRAEL" .... Trump is correct. How can a Jewish person truly support the land of their ancestral heritage, and support Democrats like these two (Muslim) ladies were demanding? Jerusalem IS part of ancient Israel, and is the heritage of ALL Jews (present and future) everywhere... part of the whole promised land package that God gave to Israel, for reasons our current historians still can't fathom "why". Trump's comment basically implied that the American Jews are being disloyal to the Jewish people of current Israel. That is what Trump was stating or referring to. The MSM/media has it all twisted. He should have finished his thought, but left it hanging...

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Thus, the American Jews are being disloyal to their own Jewish people in Israel... or else they simply do NOT care... they (the American Jewish voters) are *Not there, thus, not dealing with it*. "Out of sight, out of mind"... so the cliches go.

If anyone has followed what has been happening on the Temple Mount, and the whole controversies surrounding it, and the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple (which many *born-again* Christians do not support in deed, but DO support in prophetic scripture being fulfilled), then (generic) *you* would understand WHY this issue of "disloyalty" (to Israel) is even an issue at all. The people of Jewish Israel are more than just PO'd at their American Jewish counterparts. They are appalled at the types of people the DEMs are letting into governing control, and it should scare the bee-gee-bees outta Israel, because once the DEMs get back into full, complete USA gov't control, there goes the dreams of Jewish Israel's hopes... unless or until the charmer of the world makes an amazing, guaranteed protective contract with them to build that 3rd Temple. Just wait til it is completed, and the ultimate NO-NO deed is performed. That will be when "ALL H.E.LL breaks loose" literally. Free-for-all into a run-for-your-life!

Believe it or not.

Comment

ummm. No. WOW.. I'm only going to say this once. What you quoted is what Trump quoted from what the other (Jews/etc) were saying and declaring about him. There is NOTHING in your "quote" that says Trump SAID it personally, and thus declared *himself* as King of the Jews... Good grief..! He wasn't going to change their minds, because *they* (whoever said those things) actually believe it. Difference is, Trump is NOT Jesus. Jesus came to fulfill a deed (to fulfill the LAW and die on the CROSS as the "sacrificial Lamb of God", to SAVE ALL people from their "SINS") no other person could or would ever be able to achieve. That's a high order of "shoes" to fill. Even when Trump is heard speaking those tweets, he does NOT declare himself as being in the *position* of what he was reading / hearing from them.... he merely stated other people believed this status was true of him.

Besides the above ... You aretood2, can complain all you want. Talk to God about this, not me. HE/GOD is the one who is responsible for allowing this situation to happen. So, your argument is with and against GOD.
                            In John 21:21, when Peter saw John, Peter asked Jesus
                            "Lord, what about him?"
                            (verse 22) Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me." (NIV)

In other words, Peter knew he was destined to die and got jealous because Jesus said John might live into the future for centuries -- and stay alive long enough to see Jesus return "in Glory" at the end of the age. Peter's issue was with how God was allowing those events to transpire, and got upset because God's ways were NOT lining up with how Peter thought they should play out. Thus, I see it is the same with US and Trump. The issue is with God's allowance of Trump being in power, much to the chagrin and anger of many Liberals, DEMs, and anti-Trumpers.

So... Therefore, just as people want to hurl and toss Trump into the furnace of rebukes and whatever else you dislike about him, just leave Trump in God's hands and care... God can and will take care of the details far better than any of us might ever try to do. In other words, stop fretting about Trump, and tend to your own batch of work, instead. This applies to ALL of us...not just a select few.

I've said before, that if God allowed Trump to be POTUS, and in a way President Trump is being *approved* by God to be a sort of "servant" (in God's ultimate timeline / plan of the ages), so be it. I cannot and WILL NOT argue with God. I've made my peace. I've had enough arguments with God to KNOW (learned the difficult route) when to simply
                            "Let go, and Let God...(take care of the rest)..."

If you or anyone else reading this cannot do that, then the problem resides within *YOU* and in your heart. And IF (BIG IF) in the very end, you find out *you* were wrong, there won't be enough "but God...!" for you to wiggle out of when God allowed this event to happen... just as much as God will allow the AC to rule over the entire world and deceive everyone who takes his/her *mark* of the beast/system. Ponder that for a while. Deny it, and if it happens just as it was predicted to occur, then those who let it happen were the blinded ones... thus, it was NOT the people warning against it being the blinded ones because they were the ones pleading for these things NOT to actually happen...! Big difference there.

What???! Have you forgotten the prophecy of the dead, dry bones in the valley coming to life again? Ezekiel 37, which is believed to be an event that occurs before the war of Ezekiel 38-39. Even Jewish people recognize this scripture of Ezekiel 37 as the (1948) rebirth of ancient Israel coming back into its original lands. That is now current Israel filled with the genetic/DNA descendants of Jacob. This is NOT future Israeli territory of Revelation 21 and 22. That *future* is a completely different entity, and includes ALL believers everywhere (not just Jewish people)... people---whose names were found in the book of LIFE.

Believe whatever (generic) *you* want... because you will anyway. That is our "free will" choice. We will ALL have to answer and give an account of what and why we believed when we did, etc. when we stand before the throne of God.

Basically, if the Dems continue to rail against Israel, such as what the two Congress ladies, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), were demanding -- "to BOYCOTT ISRAEL" .... Trump is correct. How can a Jewish person truly support the land of their ancestral heritage, and support Democrats like these two (Muslim) ladies were demanding? Jerusalem IS part of ancient Israel, and is the heritage of ALL Jews (present and future) everywhere... part of the whole promised land package that God gave to Israel, for reasons our current historians still can't fathom "why". Trump's comment basically implied that the American Jews are being disloyal to the Jewish people of current Israel. That is what Trump was stating or referring to. The MSM/media has it all twisted. He should have finished his thought, but left it hanging...

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Thus, the American Jews are being disloyal to their own Jewish people in Israel... or else they simply do NOT care... they (the American Jewish voters) are *Not there, thus, not dealing with it*. "Out of sight, out of mind"... so the cliches go.

If anyone has followed what has been happening on the Temple Mount, and the whole controversies surrounding it, and the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple (which many *born-again* Christians do not support in deed, but DO support in prophetic scripture being fulfilled), then (generic) *you* would understand WHY this issue of "disloyalty" (to Israel) is even an issue at all. The people of Jewish Israel are more than just PO'd at their American Jewish counterparts. They are appalled at the types of people the DEMs are letting into governing control, and it should scare the bee-gee-bees outta Israel, because once the DEMs get back into full, complete USA gov't control, there goes the dreams of Jewish Israel's hopes... unless or until the charmer of the world makes an amazing, guaranteed protective contract with them to build that 3rd Temple. Just wait til it is completed, and the ultimate NO-NO deed is performed. That will be when "ALL H.E.LL breaks loose" literally. Free-for-all into a run-for-your-life!

Believe it or not.
                            Reincarnation is a heresy. You're basing your views on heretical beliefs and now you are equating Trump to Jesus' Apostles? That is also a heresy. You are quite frankly leading yourself into apostasy at this rate and that's what happens when you dive in so deeply to things with the gall to believe you can "figure it out". I don't care about boycotting Israel or laws of countries when it comes to these things anymore than a giant cares about the ants it steps on. Those things are of no consequence, earthly things are of no consequence. You take a very earthy, materialistic, and corporeal interpretation to prophecy and that is a mistake (And an Ebionite heresy too and also the fault of the Sadducees. How many heresies will you entertain?)

Your "God put him in power" argument means nothing because that's the case with every world leader ever. From Nero to Napoleon to Caligula to Mao to Stalin and to Hitler as well. Peron, Pinochet, Asad, Castro, Jezebel, Jeroboam all of them. Most of the kings of the Israel and several of the kings of Judah were judged as being wicked idolaters. No prophet approved of Judea and guess what those kings did? They violated the law, they executed John the Baptist, and weren't all that observant of Mosaic Law. So are you telling me that these people are his servants? God can't be tempted, to say otherwise makes you a heretic. Being placed in power does not make you his servant. To be God's servant carries a very specific set of responsibilities and only one world leader ever inhabited that position, David.

Speaking off, did God approve of Saul's actions in offering a sacrifice without the Prophet Samuel's blessing? No, and God used the same process available to the Hebrews to remove him. Ask yourself, what process is available to Americans to remove a leader? The political process and that includes, due to being a democracy, the rebukes and judgement of the people. The very fact that you are telling me to not rebuke him and claiming that's against God's will is actually counteracting God's will. He uses the processes in place to act his will unless you are willing to deny that Trump got elected? So no, rebuking, questioning, and opposing a president via the democratic process is most definitely not against God's will anymore than Samuel anointing a new king was against God's will. And that's the thing about God's will, you can't dictate how he does things and you shouldn't invoke it in the manner you did. This too leads to heresy.

Ezekiel 27 is fulfilled with Jesus and Christianity. The last fulfillment is resurrection and to claim that the resurrection is already happening is another heresy, and not a minor one at that. It's a ploy of the early apostates in the first century, the Docetists. Those are the only applications of the graveyard within Christian context that make sense.

And talking about disloyalty the way you are is in fact anti-semitic. No one is obligated to behave the way they you think they are supposed to based on their ethnicity. Jeremiah was also called disloyal because he kept telling everyone to surrender to the Babylonians and not resist and allow Israel to fall. They beat him and jailed him for it and even tried to execute him. How do you know that American Jews aren't like Jeremiah? They want Israel (the State) to change its ways, not to cease to exist Jeremiah wanted Israel (the kingdom) to cease to exist. He was way more further left/democrat than most American Jews who vote Democratic. And if you want to call a prophet disloyal, then that's beyond heresy.

Honestly, I didn't realize just how many heresies you tend to step into...
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Burn the witch?
                              sigpic

Comment

Why me? You all might be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnnng time before I respond to that question.

Also, look at the original source of the original tweet...

So, there is the source of all of this idiocy, and the MSM just ran off with it claiming "Trump this/Trump that" again...! Article notes *who* said it first.

It's just soooooooo OLD news now of hearing "Trump this, Trump that" constantly being bashed into our minds... Most of us who are weary from hearing that stuff day in and day/night out, so much that we rarely listen to the news any more (I've read that POV on a few websites, it's become nauseating to hear, and it still goes on at work, just in case the DEMs think the rest of us have turned a *deaf* ear to all of this So, here is an obvious answer, in case it's not being shouted loud enough among the masses of voters (etc) out there...
                                ---- WE ALL GET THE MESSAGE...(generic) YOU people WANT TRUMP OUT of office, so that YOUR guy/gal can be put in, instead. Yeah... so, be careful what you all wish for. The end results might be WORSE than anything you *think* Trump is pushing... Inadvertently, you'll all be putting the *REAL* actual factual AC into office of POWER... world-wide... and most of you who put this AC persona into place will be so charmed by his/her ways, that you won't even see those NASTY thorns sticking out under the proverbial roses (as provided by MR. AC him/herself).

The future "anti-Christ" figure of Revelation 13 is someone the entire WORLD will admire, and a blinded Israel will accept this person's charismatic charms and promises that will eventually lead to a disastrous dead-end for Jewish Israel---- because according to Revelation 13, the "beast" who controls their future will betray them. Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 and Daniel 9:27 reveals what to look for when this persona "betrays" (Jewish) Israel. This persona is so far NOT Trump. Theory behind the *betrayal* suggests it will be all about the Holy Temple and Jewish sacrifices that would start up again.

So, wrong guy folks... keep trying to (play) "pin that tail on the donkey" and "donkey" might be closer to the political party this AC persona might be affiliated with...

Maybe when the actual incident occurs, people will forget about the warnings made against it, and fall into the ultimate trap, just because they have fallen drunk into some hypnotic stupor... which is something else Conservatives on many discussion sites are warning to stay sober against, too. Liberals and most DEMs just don't care, because they are obsessed with "putting" *their* guy/gal into political power-control place... and won't stop until they get their way. Thus, the end result will be a blindness over "them" who put the AC there, because s/he's promising *sweet nothing* things that the entire world REALLY WANTS TO HEAR.

The few people who are Jewish --and paying attention to the warnings of the scriptures mentioned-- WILL heed the warnings, and flee for their life... just as Jesus and Daniel warned. The question is where will they be safe? It just doesn't seem there are many places left on this earth to hide into, and THAT includes Christians who are alive during the time these troubles (and *Great Tribulation*) occur.

In ANY other thread, I would consider your statement of "look at the source" laughable.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X