• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee Rose (204)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    CHEROKEE ROSE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    Shane struggles with his recent actions while Daryl redoubles his efforts to find Sophie. A new problem emerges on the farm when the group finds a walker trapped in a well.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2012, 10:11 AM.

Hell yeah, great episode. And the end, big surprise folks. I loled at the fat zombie, all that work to get him out, just for that.
    Spoiler:
    The water should already be contaminated before getting him out of the well. I still have hope for Sophia
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Sorry guys

I don't think any of the mods watch this show. If you want to please, report a thread to be opened even while it's airing and we'll do our best to get it opened in a timely manner for you.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I SWEAR this show is making me: bite my nails, flap my hands, cover my mouth, stick my leg out shaking it......that's just watching the commercials for it. LOL

I have a 15 year old daughter and I am freakin out for the mom of Sophia.

Shane needs to get eaten.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This was another really strong episode. This season is really shaping up to be something very special.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Darryl stuff in this one was really fantastic. What a long way they've made his character come in just...the 8 episodes he's been on the show.

And the rip in half, oh man
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              And the rip in half, oh man
              I think it was the GOREST scene of the entire series. It really made my stomach turn upside down.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

lol. That was gross. I was expecting something like that to happen like his arms or something to rip off. But I loved what T-dog had to say. I'm with him though. What was the point. The water should have already been contaminated. They had 4 other wells so why bother. Poor Glenn all around except for the hook up. Though I was expecting them to be interrupted by a walker shuffling through town.

Good ep. Kind of a lull after last week, but I suppose it's more of a setup ep.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                  I think it was the GOREST scene of the entire series. It really made my stomach turn upside down.
                  The scene was morbid but hilarious at the same time, especially T-dog's reaction
                  sigpic

Comment

T-Dog's reaction was hilarious

I also really liked the little bit of camaraderie and character relationship development between him and Dale right before they discovered the bloated walker in the well. That was nice.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

T-Dog's reaction was hilarious
                      I chuckled, but when the started hauling the zombie out of the well I realised something like that would probably happen. Still it was nice to have a breather episode after the previous eps.

Comment

The Darryl stuff in this one was really fantastic. What a long way they've made his character come in just...the 8 episodes he's been on the show.
                        I agree, especially what Daryl has been doing in the effort to find Sophia. I was wondering when the episode title would get explained in context. Daryl is becoming one of my favorite characters in the show.

Overall, good episode and can't wait for the next....

Oh yeah...fat well zombie ripping in half was AWESOME and gory!!!

Comment

Another solid ep. This show never fails to deliver I don't know if it's just me but I feel there's someone kinda....Off with the Vet man and his people. Something just doesn't feel, right.

I have a feeling Shane will get his comeuppance at some point. Daryl is really surprising me though with his dedication into finding Sophia.

huh so the Wife of Rick (sorry forgot her name ) has a big problem now huh The only thing that's starting to annoy me a little now is this whole woman whose name I can't remember and Shane. So they hooked up when they thought Rick was dead. He came back, she went back to him. It's about time they got over it already. There's more important things to worry about.

hehe, that fat blob dude breaking in half was cool That turned out to be a waste of energy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Another solid ep. This show never fails to deliver I don't know if it's just me but I feel there's someone kinda....Off with the Vet man and his people. Something just doesn't feel, right.

I have a feeling Shane will get his comeuppance at some point. Daryl is really surprising me though with his dedication into finding Sophia.

huh so the Wife of Rick (sorry forgot her name ) has a big problem now huh The only thing that's starting to annoy me a little now is this whole woman whose name I can't remember and Shane. So they hooked up when they thought Rick was dead. He came back, she went back to him. It's about time they got over it already. There's more important things to worry about.

hehe, that fat blob dude breaking in half was cool That turned out to be a waste of energy
                            Her name is Lori Grimes. Shane always had a crunch for her. Shane is really twisting the canonity between book/show i hope they follow the book with him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                              Her name is Lori Grimes. Shane always had a crunch for her. Shane is really twisting the canonity between book/show i hope they follow the book with him.
                              Ah so that's her name. I can never remember it I've never read any of the books.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X