No announcement yet.

What Lies Ahead (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this premiere was any indication, we are in for an amazing season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
      Who shot the deer and the kid? Could zombies be figuring out how to use guns?

And why didnt the herd smell them hiding under the cars?
      Cause the Walkers use to be just plain humans and humans have a pretty crappy sence of smell when compared to anything else in nature.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Well, that was a pretty good season opener, and wow, what a cliffhanger! Im guessing the kids going to live though?
        Was a bit slow at points, but overall a very good episode.
        Much more gore than last season which is always nice to see lol.
        Yeah, I have to agree that Andrea was a bit harsh on the old man (argh, cant remember his name!).
        I also agree with Rick and the other police officer (God, Im terrible with names tonight!) regarding the weapons, they dont want someone shooting and alerting Walkers when they could take them out another way.
        Liking most of the characters, although one or two annoy me more than the most.

Cant wait for next week!

Comment

the first 25 minutes were fantastic.
          the rest was meh.
          i basically fastforwarded through all the whining to the cross crap. useless.
          kinda stupid the girl disappeared. but i will say the kid getting shot was unexpected.
          i'd give it a 6/10

Comment

oh also
            the black guy opened up his forearm like crazy when he somehow slipped and cut it on the car door (which was also seemingly impossible)....

...but he somehow just patched it up A-OK! in about 10 minutes.

not to mention the blood didn't seem to make the zombies go crazy

Comment

Well I finally got round to seeing the first couple of episodes. This was a great start to the season imo, and as mentioned by others the scene on the highway with the herd was probably one of the most tense scenes I have seen on tv in a long while. Roll on the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
              X