• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildfire (105)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    WILDFIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    After a zombie attack, Rick and the group set off for the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, and Jim must face a life-or-death decision. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 14 October 2011, 01:26 PM.

I love the grief that permeates this entire episode. Stretching from the attack at the end of the previous episode, all the way to just about the end of this one; it's so crushing and so heartbreaking. Seeing Andrea grieving over Amy is enough to bring a tear to your eye. Quite an accomplishment considering it was only the fifth episode of the series!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I love the grief that permeates this entire episode. Stretching from the attack at the end of the previous episode, all the way to just about the end of this one; it's so crushing and so heartbreaking. Seeing Andrea grieving over Amy is enough to bring a tear to your eye. Quite an accomplishment considering it was only the fifth episode of the series!
      It's quiet touching actually, Jim actually see something good in turning a Zombie. When ya can't beat them...
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
      X