• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days Gone Bye (101)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    DAYS GONE BYE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    The survivors of a world overrun with zombies are followed in this horror series. In the first episode, a sheriff's deputy emerges from a coma to find few people but far too many flesh-eating "walkers" who have died and come back to life. The lawman encounters another member of the human race, who tells him there's a refugee center in Atlanta, so he heads there with hopes of finding his missing wife and son. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 17 October 2011, 03:06 AM.

Solid series opener. Starts out a little like the beginning of every zombie movie, but it ends up really very touching with all the stuff with Morgan and Duane. I hope they turn up again at some point (even though I'm not really counting on it).

Rick getting chased into and trapped in the tank is real toe-curling, edge-of-your-seat stuff
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Awesome Premier

I liked the Morgan and Duane aswell, Morgan was really cool, anybody else expect the tank operator to do that? im like your reaching into the pocket of a zombie, yep thats real clever there Rick
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        Awesome Premier

I liked the Morgan and Duane aswell, Morgan was really cool, anybody else expect the tank operator to do that? im like your reaching into the pocket of a zombie, yep thats real clever there Rick
        Later on we see some dead desiccated corps. Maybe Rick thought it was dead.
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
          Later on we see some dead desiccated corps. Maybe Rick thought it was dead.
          But still when one is being chased by zombies one should never make assumptions like that
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I was really expecting to see Morgan and Duane again... well until they moved to the farm...

Can't see it happening now...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Working...
            X