No announcement yet.

And Those We've Left Behind (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Fringe story, Time related too. I love a good time related story, gives my brain cell a good workout!!

That scientist had the same sad desperation that Rush did in SGU! The scenes between him and his ailing wife reminded me of Rush and his wife, both trying not to face the painful truth of their wives leaving them alone in their own particular way.

I feel for Peter, getting involved in things, yet he's so isolated. He's trying to take it as a thing he may be able to fix and put things back as he remembered them, but as always it has to involve Walter and this is what is making things interesting. What emotional torture this all must be for him, and poor old Walter.

Comment

I loved it really much, poor Peter, I heartbreak when Walter said to him, he couldn't help him... Hope he changes his mind!
      sigpic

Comment

That was some great episode. Love the story of the couple, the crazy sci-fi weirdness and the (relatively) far reaching consequence of their experiment. Peter's storyline was greatly used in this episode.

9/10
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I loved the episode.

I liked the fact that Olivia was less cold and distant at the end when she said she hoped he would find the version of herself that he loves. But it was quite sad at the same time because we all know she is the one... She just doesn't remember him.

And also the scene with Peter, Olivia and Walter in the laboratory was hilarious: it was so funny when Walter took the book from Peter's hands pretending he needed it. I'd like to see more scenes like that in the next eps: Walter's not been funny enough so far this season...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X