• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novation (405)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    NOVATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405

When an advanced shape-shifter goes after a scientist it believes can stabilize its cellular structure, Peter takes advantage of the situation to prove his usefulness -- and to ask Walter for help understanding why he is there.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 April 2015, 10:29 PM.

So I've got to ask:
    a) who is the new shapeshifter
    b) where is she from?

I reckon that a third universe would be lame, but it could be made awesome if the 2 universes had to work together to fight off a third universes' invasion.

However, a theory that I have is that the shapshifters are from the 'yellow universe' that we saw in the 3rd season finale? What does everyone else reckon?

Cheers
    Aussie
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 April 2015, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I really liked this episode Walters reaction to Peter and his refusal to help him was heartwrenching. I like these new shapeshifters and the fact they can change their apperance at will makes them more formidable. We learn more about Olivias past and the fact that Nina adopted Olivia and her sister when they were younger. Next week I hope whoever comes over from the other side is someone we recognize.
      My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode...it was great to see Peter again.
        sigpic

Comment

Good episode!! Anna does a great job playin Olivia. I mean she was good at just being Olivia then she had to play Alt-Olivia and now on top of all that she has to play Olivia who has no idea who or what Peter is. I love it!

I knew it when I saw it...that the shapeshifter had thrown the FBI agent off roof and was gonna escape by disguising as him. Why else kill the other agent and just leave the other one injured. C'mon saw that coming. Olivia should have expected that.

How are they gonna determine who is who when the shapeshifters can basically become anyone they want too. Are there limits on how many shifts they can do and how long they can maintain it?

More shapeshifters are coming...could Flanigan come back as guest star?

FRINGE!!! My sci-fi Friday nights are back...Fringe and then Sanctuary...it's like the old days again.

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
            Good episode!! Anna does a great job playin Olivia. I mean she was good at just being Olivia then she had to play Alt-Olivia and now on top of all that she has to play Olivia who has no idea who or what Peter is. I love it!

I knew it when I saw it...that the shapeshifter had thrown the FBI agent off roof and was gonna escape by disguising as him. Why else kill the other agent and just leave the other one injured. C'mon saw that coming. Olivia should have expected that.

How are they gonna determine who is who when the shapeshifters can basically become anyone they want too. Are there limits on how many shifts they can do and how long they can maintain it?

More shapeshifters are coming...could Flanigan come back as guest star?

FRINGE!!! My sci-fi Friday nights are back...Fringe and then Sanctuary...it's like the old days again.
            I know...I saw the shapeshifter switch too...seemed obvious.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X