No announcement yet.

Icebreaker (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are complaining about them "recycling" previous abnormals and not being original, but is anybody else thinking that bringing back the Migoi in this one may serve a bigger purpose - like them having some part in the end of the season? They did take the remaining ones back to the Sanctuary, after all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Tastes differ, I guess.
      I remember I stopped watching season 1 after 5 minutes into the third episode *shrugs*
      i find this ironic because that was the first episode i saw. i was confused at first, because my ex and i thought it was the pilot. of course toward the middle we realized it couldn't be. but i liked it, though definitely the worst of the season.

and that would be good. i personally don't mind seeing abnormals again, it takes away from the freak-of-a-week trap a lot of shows fall into. also in their jobs would come across abnormals multiple times.
      Last edited by blueray; 23 November 2011, 04:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        Its a clue because Terry says Biopsy in the previous scene.
        the other clue was there was no plane on the ice in the first external shot after they arrived.

Comment

there was no plane in the exterior shots that we saw 2-3 times
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            the other clue was there was no plane on the ice in the first external shot after they arrived.
            martin left little clues all over the place.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
              People are complaining about them "recycling" previous abnormals and not being original, but is anybody else thinking that bringing back the Migoi in this one may serve a bigger purpose - like them having some part in the end of the season? They did take the remaining ones back to the Sanctuary, after all.
              I totally think so!
              I am sure Helen will treat them well and they will like her (if they "hatch" at some point), and their mind control can come in handy against some really evil enemies!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                there was no plane in the exterior shots that we saw 2-3 times
                Aside from the boat I didnt spot anything on the outside lol
                How did the others get there?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                  Aside from the boat I didnt spot anything on the outside lol
                  How did the others get there?
                  Good point!

Comment

on a skidoo....that must have been parked behind the boat (or they forgot to tell Anthem to insert it)
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or maybe those bad@$$ HAPs walked there! They humped it out over the frozen sea--- oh wait. Declan's not HAP. Darn it. There goes that theory.

Maybe they carried him? Or maybe he was the guy who went "Mush!" while the others pulled the sled?

Comment

I guess having Druitt teleporting them there is out of the question. Parachuting from a plane, maybe?

Or an Asgard beam? Ooops. Sorry, wrong show!
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually there are skiddoos in the opening shot and other shots

Look at the shadows in the right foreground.
                          -

Comment

Good twists in this episode, though upset they managed to kill off most of the UK Sanctuary, at least Declan was OK. Was secretly hoping they would kill the wrong Will

Comment

Working...
                            X