X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stasis Chambers

Spoliers for 'Before I Sleep' and 'Lost City Part 2'

Spoiler:

In 'Before I sleep they found the 10,000 year old Wier in a Stasis Chamber. In 'Lost City Part 2' O'Neill was put in an identical sort of chamber. Does this mean that all Ancient Outpost's like the one in 'Lost City' have Stasis Chambers? If so we may find some frozen Ancients in the Outpost's at the address' given to us by the 10,000 year old Wier in 'Before I Sleep'. What do you think the posibility of this would be?

Sorry for it all being Spoilerised but it need's to be.
    Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

It could happen, but i dont think it will as all the remaining ancients in the peguses galaxy were on that ship that the wraith destoryed.
    But if we did find an ancient it would be either to easy, the other would stop them or they would die straight away as the stasis chambers age you very slowly... unless we found one of those devices the ancients made that was found in evolution (season 7).

Comment

I feel like bumping this so more peeps can see it
      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

It's certainly possible that we may see some frozen ancients. Though at this point in their development they may just have ascended instead of freezing themselves.
        Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

i hope we see more ancients i would like to learn more about them this is why i am a little excited about season9 well just a little doesen't describe it i just can't wait

Comment

I would think that they would have ascended before freezing themselves.

Comment

I don't know though, if it was ever clear that they could "just ascend." As I recall, not all were able to do so. Think of Frozen, she died, was an Ancient, and had healing powers.

Still, I don't actually want to find an Ancient. I agree with airfro, it would be to easy.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
              X