TV on DVD Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV on DVD Wish List

I wish that they would release the other seasons of Hazel to DVD, season one came out 5 years ago.
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

The Muppet Show, seasons 4 and 5. They've already done the first three, but S3 was way back in I think 2008. Come on guys, step on it.

I'm also floored that the first seasons of Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones are not available on BD yet. Come on, HBO, let's get a move on with that.

And in an impossible wish, I want all of the lost Hartnell/Troughton Doctor Who stories to be found and released
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Though some of the humor may be a little dated now, I wish that there were more seasons of Night Court on DVD. The first three seasons are available but I think the show had its finest moments in seasons 4 and later, especially when Marsha Warfield became a regular.
      sigpic

Comment

Legend of the Seeker season 2, we still dont have that here in australia, and i watched that a year ago.......... not happy jan

Dollhouse season 1....... Thats right i said Dollhouse season 1, thats how slack it is over here in Australia with DVD's it still hasnt been released yet

end semi rant

also i would like to get Spellbinder season 1 on dvd i have the second season but the abc shop didnt have the first at the time

Another couple of shows from my childhood that i would like to have on DVD are The Secret World of Alex Mack & The Animals of Farthing Wood both such good shows for there time
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 06 October 2011, 08:40 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Another show they are taking their sweet time with is Mork & Mindy, season 3 came out in 2007, but season 4 (the final season) has as yet to be released.
          sigpic

Comment

One show I would to complete on DVD is Sliders because Season 5 is not on region 1 and is only available on region 2 in Germany.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              And in an impossible wish, I want all of the lost Hartnell/Troughton Doctor Who stories to be found and released
              I've got some of those on VHS tape from back when they were aired on PBS in the 80's.

My usual answer was always Scarecrow & Mrs King but after 25 years they have finally released S1 & 2, unfortunately at 1 season a year that's still 2 more years wait for the whole thing.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

"The Six Million Dollar Man", including the pilot.

"Sisters". Just saw Sela Ward the other day and she was discussing winning an Emmy for her role.

"Boardwalk Empire".

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  I've got some of those on VHS tape from back when they were aired on PBS in the 80's.
                  Really?! Some of the stories that are currently lost? You should make copies and send them in to the BBC/the Doctor Who Restoration Team so they can get cracking on saving those lost gems
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Third Watch - They have the first 2 out on dvd but who knows if they'll ever release the remaining 4 seasons.

China Beach - Probably will never happen because I think they are hung up on music rights.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Really?! Some of the stories that are currently lost?
                      No, he's mistaken, the lost episodes were lost before the 1980's. PBS couldn't have ever broadcast them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                        No, he's mistaken, the lost episodes were lost before the 1980's. PBS couldn't have ever broadcast them.
                        I know the Who era from which they were lost..that doesn't preclude PBS potentially having aired them in the 80s

Comment

Yes it does, PBS didn't first start showing Dr. Who until 1978, by then the missing episodes had been lost.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, I see. I didn't know when PBS started broadcasting them.

Comment

Hey there...
                              On my wish list are...
                              Big Banb Theory seasons 1,2,3 & 4
                              JAG
                              NCIS
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                              X