No announcement yet.

Monsoon (404)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like something for Tapping Tuesday if it ever returns.
    Closed captioning picked it up as bad
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sounded like "Mad?" to me too. I mean, it's not like you ask someone who you unexpectedly kiss if your kiss was bad. Rather if they're mad because you kissed them, especially in this case since Charlotte might think she got her wires crossed and isn't sure Magnus is into women.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        Sounded like "Mad?" to me too. I mean, it's not like you ask someone who you unexpectedly kiss if your kiss was bad. Rather if they're mad because you kissed them, especially in this case since Charlotte might think she got her wires crossed and isn't sure Magnus is into women.
        I don't think she was asking if the kiss was bad, but actually asking... "was it a really bad idea for me to be presumptuous and kiss you?"
        sigpic

Comment

Just watched this with son (new episode in UK) - was not expecting that! Had guessed that Felise was one of the prisoners but my guess was Charlotte.

Interesting episode, good to have the action in two places but would have liked to have seen Biggie or Druitt - wonder what Druitt will think of Helen's new relationship?!

Comment

1. Do not mess with Helen Magnus - her plane might have mini-guns.

2. Didn't call the bad guys as being abnormals.

3. Miles from 24 I presume - good to see him again!

4. Charlotte smooching Helen - I heard "made" as in she had Helen down as a closet bi.

5. Very nice work from Will, slightly iffy about him pulling a fast one on the FBI, particularly as it hospitalised Agent Gleeclub but come on Abby...you know how much the Sancturary and what it does means to Will...

V.good ep.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Rewatched Monsoon for the umpteenth time. Still love it - at least the A story. I admit that I tend to just fast forward through the Will/Abby/Gavin story. My only other nitpick (other than how they should have gotten rid of the B story and just had more of KickAss!Magnus) is that they didn't show any changing weather!!! The episode was called Monsoon and I would have expected at least one terrible rainstorm. There were a couple of references to the weather being unpredictable (Brad talks about the weather changing all the time and Magnus mentions the "dependable weather" sarcastically), but they didn't show it at all. But hey - minor nitpicks in what is a wonderful showcase for the awesomeness that is Helen Magnus.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I've only seen half this season but BLOODY HELL THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING! Its one of my all time favorites. Helen was amazing in this episode, I really think those 113 years made her become 'Kick Ass Queen of the Year'. I particularly loved the kiss and the scene when the blond Abnormal had the gun in her face and called her a dog. She is sooo amazing. But the B story was a little annoying. Sorry if you liked it, I didn't
                sigpic
                "For All Eternity"
                The Five | Multi-shpper
                SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Sorry to double post
                  In response to Helen being bisexual quote. Amanda says she believes Helen would be bored if she was only ever with men and she like to think something happened between Helen and Amelia in the commentary for Eulogy.
                  sigpic
                  "For All Eternity"
                  The Five | Multi-shpper
                  SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                  Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                  Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                  X