• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untouchable (403)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON FOUR
    UNTOUCHABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    With the Sanctuary under scrutiny by a U.N. official, Magnus must explain a recent mission that went awry. Henry's werewolf girlfriend shows up with news that is sure to complicate things.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 14 March 2021, 09:10 PM.

A good episode with plenty of twists and turns.

and brian markinson...plays a great a-hole. I love magnus 'come back and you can have another tour and i'll arrange for something to eat you'...then biggie steps forward with his intimidating glower.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      A good episode with plenty of twists and turns.

and brian markinson...plays a great a-hole. I love magnus 'come back and you can have another tour and i'll arrange for something to eat you'...then biggie steps forward with his intimidating glower.

I love this one.... The "twists and turns" keep surprising me.

Favorite line was the one from Helen about if he came back she would let him be eaten. heheh

The Biggie and Erika chatting was so sweet. I love the big teddy bear.

Will was cool this week. He was using his psychology to play the guy. Woohoo to Psychologist Will. I do like him.

Comment

This was the episode that sets up the rest of the season and the future of the "all new" Sanctuary. I love how Magnus is always steps ahead of everyone else...100+ years of planning sure pays off!!!

Next week's episode looks action-packed!

Comment

Gillian Horvath wrote this one. She has not written a single one that disappointed me. Love her humour and use of great one-liners.

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
            This was the episode that sets up the rest of the season and the future of the "all new" Sanctuary. I love how Magnus is always steps ahead of everyone else...100+ years of planning sure pays off!!!

Next week's episode looks action-packed!
            Yes, I'm ready for them to get out there and have things explode. The flashbacks this week where great especially with the music. Guns and s'plotions. I am a fan.

Comment

Haven`t seen the first quarter yet becuase I was trying to get a homesick boy to bed...let this be a warning to you, Henry. Lol I love how everyone was like "You`ll never guess what happens to Henry!" and then the folks on GW nailed it the day of the first spoiler.
              That guy is so hateable. I hope he comes back so that Magnus can turn him into Monday Mystery Meat. (She can pull the same move as Kate in Season 2!)
              The Steve Jobs line was ironic. Makes the woman seem even more important. And lol at the Tesla line! I`d love to see him tear the UN to shreds.

Comment

I'll try to write more once I'm able to watch the episode a few more times. But my thoughts after just one viewing:
                --I really enjoyed this episode! Great plot twists. I totally loved how Helen and Will kept ahead of Addison the whole time.
                --Brian Markinson was absolutely perfect as Addison. His character did some of the expected "abnormal bashing" but it was his exchanges with Helen and Will that I found most interesting. And cool to hear something about Will's father.
                --I totally love how Helen actually wanted to go rogue and had been preparing for this moment. One great thing about going back in time and her longevitiy - she would have had plenty of opportunities to invest in the companies that were going to hit big.
                --I must say, I like Henry and Erica as a couple. That B-story was really nice.
                --I totally cheered when Helen threatened to let Addison be eaten.

Basically, I can't wait to get the episode from iTunes.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I'm going to rewatch it in a few minutes also. It had too many twist to catch everything the first go.

Can anyone remember any of the great lines from tonight? So many times after a good one i was.... Wow..... Damn...... heheheh..... oh my..... Damn.

Comment

THAT was fun! Some pretty good s in there. Well, I'm rather glad they decided to break away. Hehehe. The UN has no way of knowing how much they actually owe Helen. And she's had over 100 ears of knowing what the worldwide economy is going to do to have plenty of stashes. This is gonna be fun.

Sis kept thinking the Bad Guy was an attempt to copy Lex Luther.
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Wait...was I actually right for once? On the Pilot I posted about Helen going to go Tibet and coming back al Zen and suddenly in this Episode I heard it from Will. I would be so happy if he wasnt just guessing that.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        I'm going to rewatch it in a few minutes also. It had too many twist to catch everything the first go.

Can anyone remember any of the great lines from tonight? So many times after a good one i was.... Wow..... Damn...... heheheh..... oh my..... Damn.
                        I think my favorite was Helen's 'You come near us again and I'll arrange for you to be eaten.'

That was a very talky episode, rather like Uprising, but the twists and turns in the story helped make it a much more engaging episode to me. I guessed early on that Will and Helen had actually captured that telepathic abnormal, but I liked the Rashamon-style accounts of the Jakarata mission and they did good job making us believe that Mr. Addison had the upper-hand when really he was getting played. I think Gillian Horvath has been a wonderful addition to the Sanctuary team, I've really enjoyed all of her episodes.

Even though Addison's 'all abnormals are freaks' refrain felt a bit one-note, I thought his perspective on Helen was rather accurate. She is used to getting her own way where abnormals are concerned and doesn't hesitate to lie to anyone or everyone if she feels it's justified to protect them. Granted she's usually proven to be right (like with Big Bertha), but I think Addison was right to a degree in calling Helen on her ego.

The B story with Henry didn't work quite so well with me (I thought Wingman implied they'd broken up?), though it was lovely to see Erika again. I just don't really care for surprise baby storylines, though at least this one won't be born anytime soon and the bits between Henry and Erika and Erika and Biggie were cute.

Next week's episode looks like fun, Magnus as James Bond, 'only cooler.'

sigpic

Comment

I was a little nervous about this episode going in because I was afraid of how it would set up the rest of the season, and how it would turn out, but I was very pleased with the end reusult. I loved the last 15 mins the most because it really added up to everything that had been happening so far, and it was a great twist in the story and it just proves that no one bests Helen Magnus and the team. The B story was also cool, and I think it would suck being pregnant for 2 years.

I'm tired, so I'll review later. Overall, great episode.

Comment

I'm going to watch it in a few minutes, but I have to say it feels so good to read positive comments about it. Those first three episodes are very promising apparently. The good thing about having only 13 episodes is that they'll probably have less useless episodes (the kind of episodes that had a bad impact on last season's ratings).

Coffee + orange juice + pie + cosy couch = ready to watch it! I'll come back here as soon as it's finished.
                            sigpic

Comment

That was a very good episode indeed. I did not expect what happened at the end at all.

I loved the line: "do NOT sniff another boy's girlfriend" That was funny.

I liked the whole baby thing and I think Erica and Henry are a nice couple.

Two things I'm not sure I understood correctly:
                              - Does Helen's refusal to cooperate mean that they will work secretly from now on? If that so, how could they possibly find enough money to run the Sanctuary?
                              - The last scene with Helen and Henry was not very clear to me: did she actually suggest that Hollow Earth would be a safer place for them? If that's the case and if he accepts this offer, then both Kate and Henry would be absent. I like the storyline line, but I don't like the fact that two main characters will not be there...

PS: as English is not my mother tongue, I'm not sure I understood every detail, that's why I ask you to confirm/explain what happened, since the episode was rather complex.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X