No announcement yet.

Tempus (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did like this episode , but bit disappointed with the jack the ripper story , felt a bit let down.
    I really want to know where Helen spent 113 years and doing what.
    I like watching Adam at work and could have done with a bit more of him .
    sigpic

Comment

i wish every ep would have had the five. helen focus and then the five.

the series could have been called 'Helen's 5'.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i wish every ep would have had the five. helen focus and then the five.

the series could have been called 'Helen's 5'.
        Shouldn't that be "Helen's 4"? Unless you want Adam to join the club...
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Shouldn't that be "Helen's 4"? Unless you want Adam to join the club...
          i thought that, but 5 had a better ring to it.

~or you could look at it as helen owning 'the 5' name.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I do find Helen and her 4 the most interesting.

Comment

Got a question...... What happened to the other Helen who was already living in that timeline?
              Shouldn't there have been two of them? maybe she got bumped off. Or maybe the one we see is not our Helen but the one she sees in the past!
              OK Now I'm boggled.

Comment

Originally posted by Somniac View Post
                Got a question...... What happened to the other Helen who was already living in that timeline?
                Shouldn't there have been two of them? maybe she got bumped off. Or maybe the one we see is not our Helen but the one she sees in the past!
                OK Now I'm boggled.
                Which Helen are you referring to? PresentHelen who traveled back eventually got to her own timeline and took PastHelen's place as she went back into time.
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I mean Past Helen. If present Helen was building the new Sanctuary or in seclusion in Tibet for 113 years, past Helen must have been progressing through time elsewhere. Where is/was she?

Comment

I mean Past Helen. If present Helen was building the new Sanctuary or in seclusion in Tibet for 113 years, past Helen must have been progressing through time elsewhere. Where is/was she?
                    She went back into the past, just like PresentHelen did. So, when PastHelen reached the time PresentHelen went after Adam, she followed and PresentHelen took PastHelen's place in the present. Then PastHelen would meet her past self etc way back and live out her days until her past self jumped back into time and she could take over. It's like a never-ending cycle.
                    On FFnet or AO3

Comment

She went back into the past, just like PresentHelen did. So, when PastHelen reached the time PresentHelen went after Adam, she followed and PresentHelen took PastHelen's place in the present. Then PastHelen would meet her past self etc way back and live out her days until her past self jumped back into time and she could take over. It's like a never-ending cycle.
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                      X