No announcement yet.

Terra Nova - Season 1 ratings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like this show and it has great potential,but I also think it has a big budget and it might go the way of Defying Gravity ! But who knows !?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Terra Nova got 6.9 million viewers and a 2.6 HH rating. However expect significant adjustments in the final numbers due to the Tigers-Rangers game

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...spread/106718/
      Final numbers: 2.5 18-49 Rating, and 7 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ed-dow/106758/
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Recap:

Genesis - 9.22 million
        Instinct - 8.73 million
        What Remains - 7.00 million
        The Runawa - 8.31 million
        Bylaw - 6.59 million

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Recap:

Genesis - 9.22 million
          Instinct - 8.73 million
          What Remains - 7.00 million
          The Runawa - 8.31 million
          Bylaw - 6.59 million
          sigpic

Comment

Normally I wouldn't worry but given how expensive of a show Terra Nova is I say it is a cause for an alarm.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Normally I wouldn't worry but given how expensive of a show Terra Nova is I say it is a cause for an alarm.
              Ratings decreases are to be expected, but I think Fox is going to discover there isn't that big of an audience for a teen-love, PG-version family-drama, to compete on the intense Monday night ratings competition. While much of the other Monday night programming are centered on adults (sports shows, DWTS, etc.), I suspect that competition for eyes will be too much for TN.

I wished it was more of an adult-centered drama, or a hard science fiction show. But instead what they've done is a Spielbergian children show. It doesn't really appeal to me and I fast forward (recorded, yes) over the boring parts.

Comment

Originally posted by senilegreen View Post
                Ratings decreases are to be expected, but I think Fox is going to discover there isn't that big of an audience for a teen-love, PG-version family-drama, to compete on the intense Monday night ratings competition. While much of the other Monday night programming are centered on adults (sports shows, DWTS, etc.), I suspect that competition for eyes will be too much for TN.

I wished it was more of an adult-centered drama, or a hard science fiction show. But instead what they've done is a Spielbergian children show. It doesn't really appeal to me and I fast forward (recorded, yes) over the boring parts.
                We'll just have to agree to disagree...
                sigpic

Comment

I agree, I watched the first 4 episodes to give it a chance but I ended up fast forwarding through a fair amount. It's a shame as they had an interesting premise there but the plots and characters have (so far at least) been rather predictable and dull. It's not the worst show on TV or anything but I don't think I'll make an effort to watch any more.

Comment

You must have really hated SGU if that is your standard.

Comment

I really hope that this show ends up making it.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I really hope that this show ends up making it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          I am trying to not get my hopes up, just in case though. I have been burned too many times over the years.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I am trying to not get my hopes up, just in case though. I have been burned too many times over the years.
                            I know what you mean...keep positive thoughts...but don't get the hopes up too high.
                            sigpic

Comment

Going back to the topic.

2.3 HH 18-49 and 7.060 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...tumble/110627/
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Down some I see. That sucks.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X