No announcement yet.

Terra Nova - Season 1 ratings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us see how it performs after this next episode. I am not ready to celebrate just yet. It is way too early for that.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Let us see how it performs after this next episode. I am not ready to celebrate just yet. It is way too early for that.
      word of mouth is a powerful tool
      Some folks will leave (regardless maybe 5 to 10% per week) and recruitment and getting casual viewers (channel clickers) to stop is the key to offsetting attrition. Quite a few scifi shows are able to do this and some (the failures) are not. I've been telling a lot of folks to give Terra Nova a chance - multiply that by 8 million or so viewers and the outcome is bright.

Comment

Hi all, I have long been on the GW forum. And I see that the forum was based on Terra Nova. I like this series. So I hope you do not mind if I join.

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
          Hi all, I have long been on the GW forum. And I see that the forum was based on Terra Nova. I like this series. So I hope you do not mind if I join.
          The water is fine. It takes some getting used to listening to those complaining about only 8 million viewers but after that all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
            The water is fine. It takes some getting used to listening to those complaining about only 8 million viewers but after that all is good.
            8 million viewers is a lot. In our country it would be incredible ratings.I'm fond of this series and because I like prehistoric period.So I liked Primeval.We'll see how it will develop on Terra Nova.

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
              8 million viewers is a lot. In our country it would be incredible ratings.I'm fond of this series and because I like prehistoric period.So I liked Primeval.We'll see how it will develop on Terra Nova.
              also they are going head to head with MNF. I think the DVR viewers may be high as well.

Comment

I'm hoping it does well...I'm intrigued by it. It would probably be doing better if House came on before it, providing a lead-in audience.
                sigpic

Comment

well on Monday 10/10 they likely will ALCS GAME #2 make up game as the lead in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    I'm hoping it does well...I'm intrigued by it. It would probably be doing better if House came on before it, providing a lead-in audience.
                    I don't think House is the ratings behemoth it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      I don't think House is the ratings behemoth it used to be.
                      I agree, but it is still worthy of watching to many...If it was behind that insufferable Glee then it would do even better...but...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                        I agree, but it is still worthy of watching to many...If it was behind that insufferable Glee then it would do even better...but...
                        Oh definitely. Probably the best written show airing on broadcast TV in my opinion.

Comment

Terra Nova got 6.9 million viewers and a 2.6 HH rating. However expect significant adjustments in the final numbers due to the Tigers-Rangers game

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...spread/106718/
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Terra Nova got 6.9 million viewers and a 2.6 HH rating. However expect significant adjustments in the final numbers due to the Tigers-Rangers game

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...spread/106718/
                            Stupid game, I was running in to check every five minutes to see if it was done yet...the ratings probably show that people got sick of waiting, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                              Stupid game, I was running in to check every five minutes to see if it was done yet...the ratings probably show that people got sick of waiting, I see.
                              Hey now! I love me some Rangers! AND we still got our Terra Nova!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                                That stupid game will probably have more viewers then Terra Nova when the final ratings come out
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X