Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Jack moment: Finding out that he will be able to get home in 'A Hundred Days'
    Best Sam moment: The way she deals with the situation in 'Foothold'
    Best Daniel moment: Going crazy in 'Legacy'
    Best Teal'c moment: the joke in 'Seth'
    Best Hammond moment: yeeehaaa in 'Into the Fire'
    Best Team moment: the escape from Netu in 'The Devil You Know'
    Best Goa'uld Villain: Hathor
    Best Guest star: Dom DeLuise as Urgo
    sigpic

Comment

Please tell me that its some sort of joke that Urgo currently has the most votes!
      Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
      Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

No joke.It's a fan choice poll.

What's your favourite episode of S3 ?
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I voted for point of view. Urgo is a farce, its a filler episode, beyond me why people are voting for it.
          Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
          Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three) - "Nemesis"

Best Jack Moment - "Fair Game"
            Jack having to be diplomatic with the Goa'uld.

Best Daniel Moment - "Legacy"
            I think Michael Shanks' portrayal of Daniel was amazing, especially when Daniel was in the psychiatric ward.

Best Sam Moment - "Foothold"
            When Sam finds out that Maybourne didn't believe her, and contacted SGC during a foothold situation.

Best Teal'c Moment - "Seth"
            Teal'c telling a Jaffa joke.

Best Hammond Moment - "Into the Fire"
            When General Hammond yelled "yee-haw!"

Best Team Moment

Best Alien Race - "Foothold"
            The invaders. They were creepy, and very organized. Earth is probably not the first planet they've tried to take over.

Best Goa'uld Villain - "Pretense"
            Klor'el.

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode) - "Crystal Skull"
            Jan Rubes as Nicholas Ballard
            My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

Originally posted by mparsons1981 View Post
              I voted for point of view. Urgo is a farce, its a filler episode, beyond me why people are voting for it.
              Imo,POV's pretty good.Plenty team moments,Kawalski's there ...and you know the rest ,so no point me describing the scenes in this thread .

I suppose there's a difference between faves and bests ,but if people want to vote for an ep or character moment you or others really dislike, it's their prerogative,and others could well loathe POV or any other episode.

So ...let's keep this thread for the Lists and the other for discussion.

(*Runs off to find the next disc*
              I'm going through them for Best Goa'uld villainy moments.)
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                (*Runs off to find the next disc*
                I'm going through them for Best Goa'uld villainy moments.)
                The answer is Sokar Bagpuss

Best Jack Moment
                Moving on and accpeating a new life on Edora

Best Daniel Moment
                Discovering Oma DeSala and ascensions in Maternal Instinct

Best Sam Moment
                Making herself smarter with a new double in Point of View

Best Teal'c Moment
                Risking everything to free his from Netu friends with a cargo ship

Best Hammond Moment
                YEEEEEHAWWWW says it all

Best Team Moment
                The team using thier own skills to thrawt the Foothold aliens

Best Alien Race
                Foothold alien

Best Goa'uld Villain
                Sokar

Best Guest Star
                I don't know the actor's name but the guy who played Aris Boch
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

NOT FAIR!!! this is the best season imo and the toughest to decide only 3 noms, possibly. This vote should be extended to at least 5 noms, just sayin heh.

Question, are there enough Sam/Jack moments this season to add a category for it? Or maybe add that caregory to a "best of show" moments vote. Point of View had one of the first real moments between the two, even though its an alternate reality Sam, I think the idea is that the feelings are still the same.
                  When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

•Best Episode (Season Three): Crystal Skull
                    •Best Jack Moment: Learning Curve, his affection for Merrin leading him to take her out to be a kid prompted positve planetary change
                    •Best Daniel Moment: Shanks in Legacy was amazing, but Daniel in Crystal Skull, figuring out the phasing situation and reuniting over a common bond with his grandfather was exceptional. Loved Jack and Teal'c in the infirmary!
                    •Best Sam Moment: Taking charge in Foothold, esp in the airplane
                    •Best Teal'c Moment: being vulnerable but determined in New Ground
                    •Best Hammond Moment: YeeeHah! Determination to fulfill his promise to support his people in In the Line of Fire
                    •Best Team Moment: Jolinar's Memories when the team supports Sam; Daniel by being gentle with her and Jack by fending off Martouf. Teal'c by being there.
                    •Best Alien Race: Ascended Ancients
                    •Best Goa'uld Villain: Apophis, The Devil You Know
                    •Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode): Dom DeLuise Urgo

Comment

Best Episode: It's really hard to pick. Season three is possibly my favorite season. There's a lot of fantastic episodes this season.

Best Sam Moment: Saving the day in Foothold (Foothold is my favorite Sam episode of the series), and specifically telling Maybourne "you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you have just taken one day off?".

Best Daniel Moment: Crystal Skull is personally a favorite (possibly the favorite) Daniel episode, and it's hard to pick one moment out of that episode. Possibly the "Jack, don't be an ass" scene, or his reactions while listening to the team talk about his grandfather, or learning that Nick can see him.

Best Teal'c Moment: One of my favorite Teal'c moments in the entire series was his exchange with Jack in Crystal Skull where Jack is insisting on getting up against Dr Fraiser's orders, and when he falls flat on his face Teal'c calmly hauls him back up on the bed, remarking that "Dr Fraiser is usually correct in such matters."

Best Hammond Moment: The "Yeehaw" scene in "Into the Fire".

Best Team Moment: Singing "Row row row your boat" in Urgo, or maybe getting together to eat everything in sight (same episode).

Best Guest Star: Definitely Dom Deluise in Urgo.
                      Last edited by Killdeer; 09 October 2011, 06:12 PM.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three)

Jolinar's memories

Best Jack Moment

When he captures the traitors who have been stealing from the Tollans and others (shades of grey)

Best Daniel Moment

in Pretense, when he defends Ska'ara

Best Sam Moment

With Martouf/Lantash, trying to remember memories from Jolinar (Jolinar's Memories)

Best Teal’c Moment

In a hundred days, trying to dig his way to save O'Neill

Best Hammond Moment

Into the Fire, going to rescue his people

Best Team Moment

fleeing from Netu together (the devil you know)

Best Alien Race

Tok'ra (the devil you know)

Best Goa’uld Villain (NEW CATEGORY!)

Apophis (the devil you know)
                        runner-up: Hathor (into the fire)

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode)

Jr Bourne (Martouf/Lantash) in Jolinar's Memories
                        Last edited by Hathor_girl; 12 October 2011, 05:00 AM.
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Best Episode: The Devil You Know (runner up was Fair game)
                          Best Jack Moment: Jack's reaction to Sam and Teal'c sneaking on the ship after Jack tell's them not to. (Nemesis)
                          Best Sam Moment: When alternate Dr. Samantha Carter kisses and talks with Jack (Point of View)
                          Best Daniel Moment: When Daniel tells Jack about the bet sg-1 made to go see Jack (Grey) (Runner up was Daniel's lawery attitude with Jack in Pretense)
                          Best Teal'c Moment:When Teal'c has the chat with Daniel for Daniel's forgiveness. (Forever in a day) (Runner up was his attitude against Cronus in Fair Game)
                          Best Hammond Moment: Hey yee haw moment with Teal'c. (Into the Fire)
                          Best Team Moment: Traveleing to another alternate reality and stop Apophis (Sam was still involved even if it was her altnerate self) (Point of View)
                          Best Alien Race: Goauld (because they explored more of them then just Apophis)
                          Best Villain: Sokar (The King of Hell)
                          Best Guest Star: David Pallfy as Sokar in The Devil You Know.

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three) Crystal skull

Best Jack Moment - Saving Lord Yu's life for the sake of the Protected Planets Treaty (Fair Game)

Best Daniel Moment - Giving up the Harcesus child to Oma (Maternal Instinct)

Best Sam Moment - Alternate Sam cries for the loss of her husband, Jack (Point of View)

Best Teal'c Moment - Teal'c basically saves the world by rescuing Carter and allowing her to escape the base (Foothold)

Best Hammond Moment - Obviously when Hammond goes off world with Teal'c and helps kill jaffa (Into the Fire)

Best Team Moment - Battling the Replicators (Nemesis)

Best Alien Race (Good) - the Tollan

Best Goa'uld Villain - Zapacna! (Pretense)

Best Guest Star - Dom DeLuise (Urgo)
                            When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three): Jolinar's Memories

Best Jack Moment: When he realises he won't be going home in "100 days"

Best Daniel Moment: in the psych ward, trying to explain why he isn't crazy in "Legacy"

Best Sam Moment: reacting to Jolinar's memories in "Jolinar's Memories"

Best Teal'c Moment: rescuing Sam in "Foothold"

Best Hammond Moment" Going offworld for the first time in "Into the Fire"

Best Team Moment: withstanding Apophis's torture on Netu in "the Devil you know"

Best Alien Race: the Tok'ra in "Deadman's Switch"

Best Goa'uld Villain: Zipacna in "Pretense"

Best Guest Star: Martouf/Lantash (Jr Bourne) because of "Jolinar's Memories"
                              Last edited by CaptJanson; 15 October 2011, 11:02 AM. Reason: forgot adding episodes for some of them
                              sigpic
                              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
                                NOT FAIR!!! this is the best season imo and the toughest to decide only 3 noms, possibly. This vote should be extended to at least 5 noms, just sayin heh.

Question, are there enough Sam/Jack moments this season to add a category for it? Or maybe add that caregory to a "best of show" moments vote. Point of View had one of the first real moments between the two, even though its an alternate reality Sam, I think the idea is that the feelings are still the same.
                                I agree SO MUCH with this! Sam/Jack are the most important part of Stargate, and I'm sure the majority agrees, so we absolutely need a category for our fave couple!
                                sigpic
                                sig by jasminaGo -THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                                X