This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackSnakeskinner View Post
    I agree SO MUCH with this! Sam/Jack are the most important part of Stargate, and I'm sure the majority agrees, so we absolutely need a category for our fave couple!
    That is insane. They are a significant part but the most important part is crazy. The exploration, teamwork, fighting the Goa'uld and other enemies are way more important
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by JackSnakeskinner View Post
      I agree SO MUCH with this! Sam/Jack are the most important part of Stargate, and I'm sure the majority agrees, so we absolutely need a category for our fave couple!
      Wow. What a statement. I agree with Jelgate that the important part of the series is "exploration, teamwork, fighting the Goa'uld and other enemies." I do not think the interactions between O'Neill and Carter are the core of the show.
      My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

# Best Episode (Season Three)

"Jolinar's Memories"

# Best Jack Moment

In "Shades of Grey" where he has to pretend to be a traitor to draw the attention from the rogue? NID

# Best Daniel Moment

Trying to convince everyone he is (no longer) crazy after having been locked up because of Ma'chello's anti-Goa'uld weapon. ("Legacy")

# Best Sam Moment

Experiencing Jolinar's memories and interacting with Martouf/Lantash in "Jolinar's Memories"

# Best Teal'c Moment

Telling a Jaffa joke in "Seth"

# Best Hammond Moment

Going offworld to rescue his people in "Into the Fire"

# Best Team Moment

Defying Apophis and escaping from Netu in "The Devil You Know"

# Best Alien Race

The Tok'ra (especially in "Deadman's Switch" which is a close contender for best episode of the season, IMHO)

# Best Goa'uld Villain

Zipacna, with Apophis and Hathor both close

# Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode)

JR Bourne as Martouf/Lantash in "Jolinar's Memories" and "The Devil You Know"
        Last edited by Skadi; 11 October 2011, 01:40 PM.
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

"Jolinar's Memories"

# Best Jack Moment

In "Shades of Grey" where he has to pretend to be a traitor to draw the attention from the rogue? NID

# Best Daniel Moment

Trying to convince everyone he is (no longer) crazy after having been locked up because of Ma'chello's anti-Goa'uld weapon. ("Legacy")

# Best Sam Moment

Experiencing Jolinar's memories and interacting with Martouf/Lantash in "Jolinar's Memories"

# Best Teal'c Moment

Telling a Jaffa joke in "Seth"

# Best Hammond Moment

Going offworld to rescue his people in "Into the Fire"

# Best Team Moment

Defying Apophis and escaping from Netu in "Jolinar's Memories"

# Best Alien Race

The Tok'ra (especially in "Deadman's Switch" which is a close contender for best episode of the season, IMHO)

# Best Goa'uld Villain

Zipacna, with Apophis and Hathor both close

JR Bourne as Martouf/Lantash in "Jolinar's Memories" and "The Devil You Know"

That is "The Devil You Know" not "Jolinar's Memories."
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            That is "The Devil You Know" not "Jolinar's Memories."
            Very true. I should learn not to post anything after not sleeping for almost 30 hours *headdesk* Thanks for the catch *goes to fix posting*
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three)

The Devil You Know. Apophis is scary and cool!

Best Jack Moment

Going dark side (or pretending to) in shades of gray

Best Daniel Moment

in Fair Game

Best Sam Moment

Killing Seth with a hand device in Seth. Awesome

Best Teal'c Moment

Waking up alive in Demons

Best Hammond Moment

Ye-haw! (Into the Fire)

Best Team Moment

Fleeing Netu with Jacob/Selmak and Martouf/Lantash in The Devil You Know

Best Alien Race

The Tok'ra in The Devil You Know (Aldwin insisting on blasting the moon was cool, scary, and unfortunately the only right thing to do!)

Best Goa'uld Villain

Zippy! in Pretense

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode)

Martouf/Lantash (Jr Bourne) in The Devil You Know
              sigpic
              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

A Hundred Days. Leira is really sweet, and would have been perfect for Jack (almost as good as Freya/Anise!)

# Best Jack Moment

With Leira (A Hundred Days)

# Best Daniel Moment

Crazy in Legacy

# Best Sam Moment

In Foothold, when she realises Maybourne didn't listen and contacted SGC anyway!

# Best Teal'c Moment

The Jaffa joke in Seth

# Best Hammond Moment

Going to save his people in Into the Fire

# Best Team Moment

That's hard - there are several. I think, perhaps, when they escape from Netu in The Devil You Know

# Best Alien Race

Easy. The Tok'ra (Seth, Deadman's Switch, Jolinar's Memories, The Devil You Know)

# Best Goa'uld Villain

Hathor in Into the Fire (so wish she had survived! She was smoking hot!)

Whomever plays Martouf, because of his acting in Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know. Close second is the actor who plays Korra (sorry - don't know the names of these guys). I can't stand the episode Urgo, so can't vote for him, like so many others have. Sorry!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Seth

# Best Jack Moment

In Fair Game, trying to be a diplomat

# Best Daniel Moment

With his grandfather Nick in Crystal skulls"

# Best Sam Moment

When she is AU Sam in Point of View and meets our Jack

# Best Teal'c Moment

the Jaffa joke is Seth - his laugh, FTW!

# Best Hammond Moment

his enthusiasm when flying through the Stargate in Into the Fire

# Best Team Moment

Funny: Eating cake in Urgo. Awesome/dramatic: escaping Netu in the Devil You Know

# Best Alien Race

the Tok'ra - I totally loved Jacob and Selmak in Seth and how Selmak tried to get Jacob to talk to Mark - and how Jacob was being stubborn. LOL

# Best Goa'uld Villain

Hathor in Into the Fire

Depends, can I pick more than one? There were so many this season!

1. Martouf (Jr Bourne) in Jolinar's Memories
                  2. Jacob (Carmen A...something) in Seth
                  3. Nick, Daniel's grandfather (no idea what the actor's name is) in Crystal Skulls
                  4. Zipacna (actor?) for wearing those clothes with dignity in Pretense
                  5. Urgo (actor?) in Urgo
                  My ships: sigpic
                  (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Best Episode (Season Three): The devil you know, because Teal'c is awesome!
                    Best Jack Moment: pretending to be NID, shades of gray
                    Best Daniel Moment: not sure
                    Best Sam Moment: in Foothold, saving them all together with Teal'c
                    Best Teal'c Moment: the Jaffa joke in Seth - or being cool in Foothold
                    Best Hammond Moment: threading the needle with Teal'c in into the fire
                    Best Team Moment: working together in Pretense to save Skaara and the Tollan
                    Best Alien Race: Jaffa, always!
                    Best Goa'uld Villain: Klorel
                    Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode): whomever plays Bra'tac
                    Jaffa, kree!

Comment

I am not sure if I understood this correctly. I could vote for three each time, right? Or not? I have put two or three options in some of the questions. If I misunderstood, just take what I have put under 1. (I have entered them in order)

# Best Episode (Season Three): A Hundred Days

# Best Jack Moment: 1. With Leira in A Hundred Days 2. reacting to the other Sam in Point of View

# Best Daniel Moment: Crazy/not crazy in Legacy

# Best Sam Moment: Experiencing Jolinar's memories in Jolinar's Memories. Awesome acting!

# Best Teal'c Moment: 1. Trying to dig his way out in A Hundred Days 2. Jaffa joke in Seth

# Best Hammond Moment: Enthusiastic and yelling Yeehaw! in Into the Fire

# Best Team Moment: Getting away from Sokar's Hell in the Devil You Know

# Best Alien Race: 1. The Tok'ra (Seth) or 2. (second best) the Goa'uld (Pretense) or 3. (third best) Foot Hold aliens (Foothold). All cool!

# Best Goa'uld Villain: 1. Zipacna (Pretense) 2. Hathor (Into the Fire) 3. Klorel (Pretense)

# Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode): 1. JR Bourne (Martouf/Lantash) in Jolinar's Memories 2. Carmen Argenziano (Jacob/Selmak) in Seth 3. Dom DeLuise (Urgo) in Urgo

Comment

Thanks for your Season Three nominations, everyone! I'll tally them up and post the ballot on the main GateWorld home page later this week.

Nominations for SG-1 Season Four will commence on or around November 1.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Here is the official SG-1 Season Three Awards ballot! Voting will take place until October 30 on the main GateWorld site.

SG-1 SEASON THREE: OFFICIAL BALLOT

Vote for one per category. (All fields are required.)

Best Episode (SG-1 Season Three)
                          • Jolinar's Memories
                          • The Devil You Know
                          • Urgo
                          • Crystal Skull
                          • Nemesis

Best Jack Moment
                          • Coming to terms with the reality that he may never go home, Jack begins to move on and build a new life with Laira on the planet Edora ("A Hundred Days")
                          • After three months stranded on another world, Jack finds Teal'c coming to his rescue and helps dig him free -- realizing he is going home. ("A Hundred Days")
                          • Jack defies orders and goes rogue, stealing alien technology ... in order to flush out former N.I.D. agents working against the interests of the government. ("Shades of Grey")

Best Daniel Moment
                          • Daniel believes he is slowly going insane, only to learn that he has been infected with Ma'chello's Goa'uld-killing devices. ("Legacy")
                          • After convincing himself that he has extraordinary mental powers, Daniel encounters Oma Desala and realizes that she has the true power to protect Sha're's infant son. ("Maternal Instinct")
                          • Daniel is reunited with his institutionalized grandfather, Nicholas Ballard, and after their shared experience can finally call him "Grandpa." ("Crystal Skull")

Best Sam Moment
                          • Dr. Samantha Carter from an alternate reality reveals that she and Jack were married in her world, and turns to him for comfort as she mourns her husband's death. ("Point of View")
                          • While en route to Ne'tu, Sam uses the memory recall device to try and remember what happened to Jolinar -- but her own painful memories bleed through, too. ("Jolinar's Memories")
                          • With the S.G.C. and her commanding officers compromised by an alien incursion, Sam takes charge and leads efforts to retake the base and expose them ... despite Maybourne's idiocy. ("Foothold")

Best Teal'c Moment
                          • Teal'c tells the team a Jaffa joke from back home, but the sense of humor doesn't translate. "The Setesh guard's nose ... drips." ("Seth")
                          • Following his execution by a primitive culture, Teal'c "miraculously" comes back from the dead -- his symbiote having kept him alive in the lake. ("Demons")
                          • Teal'c risks his life by traveling through a buried Stargate, attempting to dig his way to the surface and rescue O'Neill before running out of air. ("A Hundred Days")

Best Hammond Moment
                          • When his superiors refuse to allow him to send reinforcements, Hammond takes it upon himself to go offworld and find Teal'c in order to rescue SG-1. ("Into the Fire")
                          • "Yee-haw!" General Hammond takes out an enemy target as he and Teal'c use an old Jaffa ship to rescue SG-1 from Hathor. ("Into the Fire")
                          • General Hammond has a heated discussion with Colonel O'Neill after Jack steals technology from the Tollan, but later reveals it was all an act. ("Shades of Grey")

Best Team Moment
                          • SG-1 escapes from Sokar's prison moon with Jacob Carter and Martouf, using a hidden transporter to make it to a ship piloted by Teal'c. ("The Devil You Know")
                          • The team deals with having a curious alien entity in their heads, including increased appetites and the urge to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" in rounds. ("Urgo")
                          • Jack, Sam and Teal'c fend off a swarm of Replicators on board Thor's ship, using the Stargate to escape its imminent destruction. ("Nemesis")

Best Alien Race (Season Three)
                          • The Tok'ra ("The Devil You Know")
                          • The Tollan ("Pretense")
                          • The Replicators ("Nemesis")

Best Goa'uld Villain
                          • Apophis ("The Devil You Know")
                          • Sokar ("The Devil You Know")
                          • Zipacna ("Pretense")

Best Guest Star
                          • Sam J. Jones as Aris Boch ("Deadman Switch")
                          • JR Bourne as Martouf/Lantash ("Jolinar's Memories")
                          • Tom McBeath as Harry Maybourne ("Foothold")
                          • Dom DeLuise as Urgo ("Urgo")
                          • Jan Rubes as Nicholas Ballard ("Crystal Skull")

Comment

Working...
                          X