Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 7 News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 7 News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS !

Its this time of year again to make a new thread for the snippets of information and spoilers that come out regarding Christmas and Series 7.
    Here is the place to become fully updated on anything regarding the Christmas Special or Series 7!
    This thread will be updated as soon as any news becomes available, whether its videos, pictures, articles or any other form of information.

Heres the first video for the thread!

Anyone notice the sounds of the Silence?

Also, filming for the Christmas Special would suggest that Karen will be returning, with Claire Skinner, Bill Bailey, Arabella Weir and Alexander Armstrong guest starring.

Speculate away!

Filming on the Christmas special suspended

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv...es-strike.html
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Isn't it quite late on in the year to not have the Christmas special already "in the bag"?

Comment

I suppose this would be a good place to ask this question: Has there been any news indicating when the soundtrack to series 6 will be released? I was going to post this a wee bit earlier but there was--ahem--an outage for GateWorld.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          I suppose this would be a good place to ask this question: Has there been any news indicating when the soundtrack to series 6 will be released? I was going to post this a wee bit earlier but there was--ahem--an outage for GateWorld.
          Ive had a little look around, cant find any news yet on a release date, Ill keep my eyes peeled and keep you posted, and let you know if I see any news.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Ive had a little look around, cant find any news yet on a release date, Ill keep my eyes peeled and keep you posted, and let you know if I see any news.
            Thanks. I'm a big fan of the series 5 soundtrack and I love listening to it, especially when commuting. There were some brilliant moments in the series 6 soundtrack and I'm really looking forward to being able to listen to them.
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...he-doctor.html

some pictures
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

"On the Fields of Trenzalore, on the Fall of the Eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a question will be asked. A question that must never ever be answered." - Dorium Maldovar (The Wedding of River Song)

We're (obviously) all(?) assuming that "the Eleventh" is our favourite "eleventh" Doctor. But, does he himself or anyone else in the universe consider him to be of that title? Or are we all jumping to conclusions and it's something completely different. That may/may not be addressed next season?

Comment

does he himself or anyone else in the universe consider him to be of that title?
                  I would think not, for although Matt Smith may be the 11th actor to play the role of the Doctor, in story there has ever only been one Doctor with 11 different faces, so I doubt they would consider him "The 11th Doctor".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                    But, does he himself or anyone else in the universe consider him to be of that title?
                    In 31.11 The Lodger, when explaining himself to Craig:

Craig: You're a—!
                    Doctor: Yes.
                    Craig: From—!
                    Doctor: Ssh.
                    Craig: You've got a TARDIS!
                    Doctor: Yes. Ssh! Eleventh!

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                      In 31.11 The Lodger, when explaining himself to Craig:

Craig: You're a—!
                      Doctor: Yes.
                      Craig: From—!
                      Doctor: Ssh.
                      Craig: You've got a TARDIS!
                      Doctor: Yes. Ssh! Eleventh!
                      Very good point. I'd almost forgotten about that brief conversation with Craig. I think that's about as definitive self identification as the Eleventh Doctor as we're going to get.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/armstrong-f...cial-27161.htm

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/2011-christ...d-up-27199.htm

A roundup of what we know about the Christmas Special.

Comment

I was just thinking, it's a good thing that Dr. Who isn't an American program, because over here in the "land of the free" they wouldn't allow it be called a 'Christmas Special' these days, they would be forced to call it the 'Doctor Who: Holiday Special'. I hate that.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/bailey-on-d...2011-27411.htm
                              Bill Bailey on the Christmas Special.

Comment

Working...
                              X