Inconsistencies 101 : SPOILERS S1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
    That's amazing. You are the first person on the whole internet to notice that.
    LMAO owned
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Yay.... You discovered sarcasm........Have a cookie
      sigpic

Comment

Hey how about in the virus episode. Howcome Action Man can ride his electric motorbike towards Terra Nova and that big dino just kept walking by as if it was a road crossing... WTF? That's what it looked like.

Terra Nova = Home & Away with occasional dinosaur
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Hey how about in the virus episode. Howcome Action Man can ride his electric motorbike towards Terra Nova and that big dino just kept walking by as if it was a road crossing... WTF? That's what it looked like.

You know that old adage that elephants are afraid of mice....well thats not true, larger animals tend not to care about the smaller ones and vice versa. If a brachiosaur went up against ONE raptor, it would win, hands down, one small threat is nothing to be afraid of and humans have shown no threats towards the herbivores.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            we really need a sarcasm smilicon for the internet

Comment

Truthfully if you were violently ill and a brachiosaurus (or whatever) walked by what would your reaction be?

Comment

Why wouldn't it? It was an herbivore, and Taylor is pretty small and unimportant to the dino.

we really need a sarcasm smilicon for the internet
                This would be a good thing!
                sigpic

Comment

They seem to have plenty of wild sorgham to make booze from. Sorgham is really close to grass. Even if there wasn't grass there'd be something very close. Whose to say grass would even leave a fossil record?
                  The fact that it did leave a fossil record, just not from that long ago.

Comment

Wow so why am I being picked on for having an opinion that is contrary? I didn't realise it was a Brachiosaur when I saw the episode as it was late at night and I probably should not have been up watching TV. Geez excuse me for making such a heinous mistake..

Comment

Wow so why am I being picked on for having an opinion that is contrary? I didn't realise it was a Brachiosaur when I saw the episode as it was late at night and I probably should not have been up watching TV. Geez excuse me for making such a heinous mistake..
                      I can't speak for the other posters...but no "picking" was intended on my part.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I can't speak for the other posters...but no "picking" was intended on my part.
                        I do not share this view...

Comment

In the Virus episode, and a few others I just got wind of this and checked online. Anyone notice that the guns the guards are holding are Nerf longshots painted black and with the red front part removed...

Comment

In the Virus episode, and a few others I just got wind of this and checked online. Anyone notice that the guns the guards are holding are Nerf longshots painted black and with the red front part removed...
                            Which is based off of the DSR-50 there problem solved

Comment

You just let out the secret that Nerf is the US primary defense contractor. I thing the black helicopters will be paying you a visit soon.

Comment

You just let out the secret that Nerf is the US primary defense contractor. I thing the black helicopters will be paying you a visit soon.
                                I think the black helicopters will be paying you a visit for talking about the black helicopters......wait.....

anyway, if they were spending $3 million on CGI, im sure painting a few nerf guns black would save a few dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X