Things I learned from watching Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
    Its okay to have a lover that is older than you...and im talking WAAAAY OLDER THAN YOU!
    For in Helen and Nikolas case it is 1OO years difference! and its classified as....normal
    well hes the closest person thats alive to her age
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      well hes the closest person thats alive to her age

and and and... whats not to love?
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Helen spent the 113 years seclusion in a Temple in Nepal according to Will (SFN part 1) lol
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

The only danger in a controlled auto-destruct is the shockwave. Protect against that and you`re fine. There is no such thing as shrapnel or rubble.

Comment

To be fair, that lab is kinda empty with only one desk in the center of it
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              To be fair, that lab is kinda empty with only one desk in the center of it
              I think they also meant like the ceiling and those metal things that the screens are on ;P But yeah, I know what you mean
              Also though, the fire?? Wouldn't that have affected her? Well, who knows, eh?

The fate of Biggie is divided.....is he dead? Is he just unconciouss?
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

I think they also meant like the ceiling and those metal things that the screens are on ;P But yeah, I know what you mean
                Well I'm fairly convinced that Magnus is secretly Wonder Woman, which would explain why she could have survived.

Apparently, you can set up an entire history of Magnus's secret 113 years in the middle of the SCIU HQ and no one will walk in or try to steal it... good job Addison.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post

The fate of Biggie is divided.....is he dead? Is he just unconciouss?
                  Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                  Well I'm fairly convinced that Magnus is secretly Wonder Woman, which would explain why she could have survived.

Apparently, you can set up an entire history of Magnus's secret 113 years in the middle of the SCIU HQ and no one will walk in or try to steal it... good job Addison.
                  Oh, and also today I read a fanfic where they said Magnus used the miracle water from the episode 'The Depths' ... that would make sense

Haha, thats true, no-one saw it??!!

Magnus has just revealed the existance of abnormals as a 'ploy' and then we never focus on it again
                  I thought about this yesterday, I thought they would have at leaast maybe mentioned it or shown riots? Cause people have gotta be freakin' out?! Or maybe the government covered it up by saying she was 'affected' by the 'chemical spill' or just a crazy woman
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Magnus has just revealed the existance of abnormals as a 'ploy' and then we never focus on it again
                    I thought about this yesterday, I thought they would have at leaast maybe mentioned it or shown riots? Cause people have gotta be freakin' out?! Or maybe the government covered it up by saying she was 'affected' by the 'chemical spill' or just a crazy woman
                    Well it may be big for a while, but then it would die down if no additional fuel was added to that particular PR nightmare of a flame. I mean the public would want follow through, evidence and all that, not just the word of a random who was probably written off as a conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      I know
                      It makes me mad that they never addressed it. I mean, it was the cliffhanger of SFN1, and then they barely mention it? Hmpf. I blame it on the need to cut out many extra scenes to fit into the time slot. Gah.
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

my guess is the government will pass it off as she is crazy. and there will be people in the public that believe her conseperiest.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well the abnormal members of the populace will certainly believe her.

Comment

Well it may be big for a while, but then it would die down if no additional fuel was added to that particular PR nightmare of a flame. I mean the public would want follow through, evidence and all that, not just the word of a random who was probably written off as a conspiracy theorist.
                            Yeah I suppose.

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            I know
                            It makes me mad that they never addressed it. I mean, it was the cliffhanger of SFN1, and then they barely mention it? Hmpf. I blame it on the need to cut out many extra scenes to fit into the time slot. Gah.
                            Yeah, I'm not mad, I just find it strange I reckon it was the deleted scenes too!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Oops, missed these!

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                              my guess is the government will pass it off as she is crazy. and there will be people in the public that believe her conseperiest.
                              Oooh, that would be a good story line for S5, extremists unsurface because of what she said!

Well the abnormal members of the populace will certainly believe her.
                              Hahaa!! They certainly will!!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X