• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 7.8 24th to 26th February 2012 - AMANDA TAPPING & ROBIN DUNNE

As per Showmasters forum

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=71261

Hi everyone,

We are DELIGHTED to announce that Chevron 7.8 will be a very special event!

We have just confirmed our first 2 guests will be AMANDA TAPPING and ROBIN DUNNE.

We all know Amanda as Samantha Carter from all Stargate series'. Most of us will also know that she is Dr Helen Magnus in Sanctuary!

Robin Dunne is her co-lead on Sanctuary playing Dr Will Zimmerman!

EVENT DETAILS :

Chevron 7.8 will take place on 24th to 26th February 2012 at The Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow. It is a great hotel with whom we have a fantastic relationship with and the facilities there will help ensure that the event will be the special weekend we all want!

Normally we would put tickets on sale at Chevron 7.7 but in this case we want to give people as much time as possible to be able to book their tickets to what is sure to be a sold out event! We therefore will be making tickets available online to people with a Chevron 7.7 ticket from 6pm on Wednesday 5th October. They will then go on general sale to everyone else at 6pm on Wednesday 12th October. We feel that this is the right way to do this as we want to ensure that those who support the events get the first chance to buy tickets to the next event as that is what normally happens from one show to the next!

For those of you with Chevron 7.7 tickets, all you will need to do when ordering before 12th October is quote your order number in the box at the bottom of the screen where you normally give us the ticket holders names. If you do not have an order number because you purchased them at the previous event then please just tell us that!

As always we try to keep the ticket prices as low as we can as we want to make the events an experience that is as inclusive as possible for all. There will be a slight increase in price for this event, but we hope that you will agree it is well worth it.

Gold Programmes will be £225
    Silver Programmes will be £165
    Standard Programmes will be £98
    VIP Programmes will be £1295

What is included in the programmes will be as normal and the same as for Chevron 7.7. That means that ALL ticket holders will get an in person autograph with Amanda at the event. For those of you going Gold, Amanda will also be taking part in the drinks reception on Friday night as normal! In fact, Amanda is really looking forward to taking part in all aspects of the event!

We hope that you are as excited as we are that we have finally managed to get Amanda to one of our events! We know it is going to be an amazing weekend and Amanda is really looking forward to coming over and meeting everyone! Robin is also looking forward to meeting you all and we hope to have more guest announcements very soon!

Thanks
    Last edited by clairec007; 27 September 2011, 10:33 AM.
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

OMGOMGOMG!! I really wanna go, but I need money!!! I'm gonna try my hardest, so wanna meet 'em!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing
    And I emailed showmasters asking about a Sanctuary event! YAY!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

I am soooo going to be there
      (maybe not with a VIP ticket though)

How do we buy tickets? I understand that we have to wait for October 12th but is there a website somewhere?

Comment

No link yet for the tickets...but there will only be 150 Gold tickets available.

SUMMARY :

Weds 5th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO CHEVRON 7.7 TICKET HOLDERS

Weds 12th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO EVERYONE

(hint there are still tickets available for Chevron 7.7)
        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

This is very tempting
          sigpic

Comment

I so want to go to this - the main problem is with it being at Heathrow for mum, myself plus wheelchair and luggage on the train/underground is daunting to say the least
            sigpic
            Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

SUMMARY :

Weds 5th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO CHEVRON 7.7 TICKET HOLDERS

The link for the online shop is

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Stor...EVRON%207.8%22

Weds 12th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO EVERYONE
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

my dad paid for me to go to chevron 7.8 as my birthday preasent. my bd isnt till jan but we had to book the hotel now so he also bought my ticket for me. ill be going silver. cant wait to meet ammanda. been trying to meet her for the past 2 years. but for now. roll on november.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Can i have, plz, the exact addresses of the hotel ?
                  Thank you .

Comment

Looks like this will be another Chevron without me. It's just too much SG-1 in a row for me lately.

Besides, I'm not a fan of the date. Only two months between two Chevron cons... Too tough on my bank account...

But I wish everybody who is going much fun there.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll go if Michael Shanks is announced....otherwise....nope....seen Amanda a few times already and am not the biggest Sanctuary fan so really have no major need to see Robin (although I hear he can be fun).....would only buy a Standard Ticket anyway as the prices seem to have increased a touch.....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Just placed my order for a standard ticket This will be my first convention, I can't wait to see all the guests for real!

Comment

I've ordered 2 silver tickets not looking forward to the travel though
                          sigpic
                          Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
                            I so want to go to this - the main problem is with it being at Heathrow for mum, myself plus wheelchair and luggage on the train/underground is daunting to say the least
                            Hi Bandcat,
                            Have you spoken to London Underground about assistance? I use the tubes and trains in London daily and you often see the staff assisting people with disabilities - making sure visually impared people are able to get on and on the overground, that ramps are used to load wheelchairs.

I don't know if they will be able to help you but it might be worth asking, even if it's just having one of the staff help you on and letting the staff at your destination station know which carriage you are on so they can be ready.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/...lity/2669.aspx - Assisted travel page.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks mousie I did eventually find that site and got sorted on what we need to do
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X