• Show
Clear All

That is why we burn the spam.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      That is why we burn the spam.
      ok, ok, you want me to burn the spam, then here it goes, spam you are soo good that your daddy smacked your momma saying , who have you ben with , because, I know that no child of MINE is THAT, good, hey, you never said the burn had to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        well epg's irrational love of spam coupled with his obsession with the can points to that cult behavior like we have already determined. Part of the cult behavior is this irrational obsession with Spam does manifest physical symptoms of withdraw when he doesn't have it.....it's classic...he desperately needs help! Poor guy!
        I believe that your diagnosis is off there doctor squirrel, what you describe are the symptoms of a BACON addict, when they go, even a few days with out bacon, they feel, their lives become worthless and empty and would do anything to get another fix, after a week, they start to go through DEEP withdraw, their bodies begin to shrivel up like a piece of bacon, and all the nitrates start to come out through their sweat, soon, they run a high fever as they imagine they are a piece of bacon cooking, ice will help with this, but the only thing that will TRULY alleviate the symptoms is a plate of eggs, toast and orange juice, once the nitrates have left the body, then they begin to return to normal, they will slowly return to normal. you must introduce meat slowly, I suggest small bits of spam or if you don't have any spam sausage or ham in small amounts, this will help restore the proper meat levels to the person, and bring them back to normal. you MUST keep an eye on them for a few years, and watch what they eat, bacon can be found in many foods, YES, even on pizza, just be vigilant and eventually the bacon cravings will subside and they can enjoy the glories of the holy spam once again.

Comment

You just proved your addiction
          Jelgate is right

Comment

You just proved your addiction
            just because heretics like you can't see the glory of the holy spam, doesn't mean that I am addicted.

Comment

You're both godless heathens. Steak is the god of all foods.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                just because heretics like you can't see the glory of the holy spam, doesn't mean that I am addicted.
                It's your ranting of a madman that makes you an addict
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  You're both godless heathens. Steak is the god of all foods.
                  I agree to a point, spam is the god of the breakfast foods, demigod of the lunch foods, a lowly member of the of the human race of the dinner foods. when it comes to the beef, the ultimate god of the foods, there is only one true god, the rib roast, with the ribs still attached and steam cooked with roasted potatoes and glazed carrots with a devils food cake with chocolate chips and fudge frosting.

Comment

It's your ranting of a madman that makes you an addict
                    sort of the way you rave about bacon.innocent0009.gif

Comment

It's not even close to the same
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                        I believe that your diagnosis is off there doctor squirrel, what you describe are the symptoms of a BACON addict, when they go, even a few days with out bacon, they feel, their lives become worthless and empty and would do anything to get another fix, after a week, they start to go through DEEP withdraw, their bodies begin to shrivel up like a piece of bacon, and all the nitrates start to come out through their sweat, soon, they run a high fever as they imagine they are a piece of bacon cooking, ice will help with this, but the only thing that will TRULY alleviate the symptoms is a plate of eggs, toast and orange juice, once the nitrates have left the body, then they begin to return to normal, they will slowly return to normal. you must introduce meat slowly, I suggest small bits of spam or if you don't have any spam sausage or ham in small amounts, this will help restore the proper meat levels to the person, and bring them back to normal. you MUST keep an eye on them for a few years, and watch what they eat, bacon can be found in many foods, YES, even on pizza, just be vigilant and eventually the bacon cravings will subside and they can enjoy the glories of the holy spam once again.
                        oh dear it's worse than I thought!
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Ok so what if it's a double post??? This is really interesting and maybe how the love of bacon got it's start? You know through these tug-o-war with shredded meat games? Who knows? But....I love to see just how these parents teach their young. After M brings a raccoon to the nest...he is seen de-furring it....which in of itself is quite entertaining...but then Mom immediately takes the pelt and uses it as a training tool. At around 6:00 she pulls off a large piece of the pelt that happens to have the raccoon foot attached. She attempts to persuade the E's to pull at it and tear it....but I think they were a bit intimidated by the raccoon foot so Harriet eats it......to their horror?? LOL Then at around 7:30 she pulls off a smaller piece and gets the E's to tug on it with her. Ahhhh life lessons. Watching these wonderful creatures continue to amaze me. I hope it brings you some joy as well.

Comment

I knew you couldn't go a day without talking about eagles
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I knew you couldn't go a day without talking about eagles
                              it's been a few days....I just didn't post here. LOL

Comment

Doesn't count
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X