• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. That's why its your punishment
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/arti...pig-population

Everyone stock up before it gets expensive! Buy more than you need, and sell it at enormous profit! Become your neighbourhood's Bacon Baron!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Everyone stock up before it gets expensive! Buy more than you need, and sell it at enormous profit! Become your neighbourhood's Bacon Baron!
        or turkey and chicken bacon might start becoming more profitable for soon to be desperate people wanting a bacon fix but no pork bacon available

Comment

the great war had ben over for years, it had spread to the other parts of the galaxy and the war arvaged battle scared planet now lays quiet, there is nothing but sand and wind storms blowing across its surface, all is quiet and barron, the massive storms continue to blow on and off for years until it uncovers a small bunker hiden under the ,now blown away, mountian of sand, the solar pannels start to generate power and the systems start to activate first thing to come on are the sensors, they scan for risidual power signitures, there are none, no satatlites, only a massive field of junk, and debris, the next thing it scans for is life signs, there are none, just a bunch of bones stripped of thier flesh by the sand storms, and lastly it powers up the auxillary reactor and runs system checks, every thing is running smoothly, a few minor problems crop up but they were quickly fixed by the scondary systems and the final thing the systems are to engagethe last system, the door opens and a body rises from the cryo crypt, the persons eyes open and look around the empty room, he tries to talk but he chokes on the first words he tried to speak in, he doesn't know, how many years, but after clearing his throat and testing his voice a few times and using the hoses connected to the front and back of his lower parts, he finally speaks his first full sentence:

"HEY, WHAT DOES A GUY NEED TO DO TO GET SOME SPAM IN THIS PLACE.
          Last edited by epg20; 26 June 2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

or before people become so desperate, YOU become the BACON after all we are the "long pork" happy0009.gif

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
              the great war had ben over for years, it had spread to the other parts of the galaxy and the war arvaged battle scared planet now lays quiet, there is nothing but sand and wind storms blowing across its surface, all is quiet and barron, the massive storms continue to blow on and off for years until it uncovers a small bunker hiden under the ,now blown away, mountian of sand, the solar pannels start to generate power and the systems start to activate first thing to come on are the sensors, they scan for risidual power signitures, there are none, no satatlites, only a massive field of junk, and debris, the next thing it scans for is life signs, there are none, just a bunch of bones stripped of thier flesh by the sand storms, and lastly it powers up the auxillary reactor and runs system checks, every thing is running smoothly, a few minor problems crop up but they were quickly fixed by the scondary systems and the final thing the systems are to engagethe last system, the door opens and a body rises from the cryo crypt, the persons eyes open and look around the empty room, he tries to talk but he chokes on the first words he tried to speak in, he doesn't know, how many years, but after clearing his throat and testing his voice a few times and using the hoses connected to the front and back of his lower parts, he finally speaks his first full sentence:

EPG!! Long time no see! Well I did see some pretty good Spam options at the grocery store the other day. I think they are branching out and making some different flavors...like that would help it! LOL
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Spam is only good to torment your neighbor who doesn't respect property lines. Get bushes off my lawn or I'm dumping two next time
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  EPG!! Long time no see! Well I did see some pretty good Spam options at the grocery store the other day. I think they are branching out and making some different flavors...like that would help it! LOL
                  thanks, yeah, SPAM, had to deal with some things, SPAM, but they have ben dealt with, YUMMY SPAM, classic spam is good, want to get the one with the jalapeños in it, but it is never in the stores, always sold out, VERY YUMMY SPAM. happy0003.gif

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Spam is only good to torment your neighbor who doesn't respect property lines. Get bushes off my lawn or I'm dumping two next time
                    yeah, I guess you are right, I mean, even today it is difficult to find spam and there is still pounds of bacon in the cold case so yeah, I guess that the rumor that it cures baldness, cancer and covid also it acts as a trump repellant so a bad thing all round. happy0065.gifhappy0007.gif

Comment

Just ask mate, just ask

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

yeah, I guess you are right, I mean, even today it is difficult to find spam and there is still pounds of bacon in the cold case so yeah, I guess that the rumor that it cures baldness, cancer and covid also it acts as a trump repellant so a bad thing all round. [ATTACH=CONFIG]43129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43130[/ATTACH]
                        Why would you want such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                          Just ask mate, just ask

WOW thanks, this should do for lunch!happy0099.gif

Comment

yeah, I guess you are right, I mean, even today it is difficult to find spam and there is still pounds of bacon in the cold case so yeah, I guess that the rumor that it cures baldness, cancer and covid also it acts as a trump repellant so a bad thing all round. [ATTACH=CONFIG]43129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43130[/ATTACH]
                            You're confusing spam with common sense
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              You're confusing spam with common sense
                              no, common sense is only a trump repellent. spam is the cure for a trumpfection, it is a vaccine to exposure to the Donald which causes fear and a softening of the spine and feet. severe cases of trumpfection cause fear and a softening of the spine and feet, AND the appearance of a large discolored area along the middle of the back and an inability to tell the truth or speak with out reading from a script, when cases get this bad, even the use of spam will have little effect.

Comment

You guys are confusing Trump with Biden.

Comment

Working...
                                X