• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Probably one of the most severe cases of Trumpfection in existence
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Trump may not be everyone's preference, but at least the disease isn't progressive.. er... progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Trump may not be everyone's preference, but at least the disease isn't progressive.. er... progressing.
        sorry i was gone ,motherboard died and there was nothing i could do i had to get a new comp, you know i heard how bad win 10 was but i never knew how bad it REALLY was till now, i tried to get the company who does my repairs to replace windows 10 with 7 but thanks to the build there was no way they could do it, kept coming up saying something like if you over write this it could cause certain things to stop working or something like that, so yeah, things like that.

any way, like i was saying before my post was so rudely interrupted, seriously, i was going to post then my screen went all crazy and just stopped, i had never seen any thing like it before, i tried to re boot and all i got was a red light and 9 beeps, crazy mam just wacko crazy.

any way the disease is not only progressive, but it is highly contagious and the only treatment is a spam a day as long as you are coming in contact with the invective vector.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
          sorry i was gone ,motherboard died and there was nothing i could do i had to get a new comp, you know i heard how bad win 10 was but i never knew how bad it REALLY was till now, i tried to get the company who does my repairs to replace windows 10 with 7 but thanks to the build there was no way they could do it, kept coming up saying something like if you over write this it could cause certain things to stop working or something like that, so yeah, things like that.

any way, like i was saying before my post was so rudely interrupted, seriously, i was going to post then my screen went all crazy and just stopped, i had never seen any thing like it before, i tried to re boot and all i got was a red light and 9 beeps, crazy mam just wacko crazy.

any way the disease is not only progressive, but it is highly contagious and the only treatment is a spam a day as long as you are coming in contact with the invective vector.
          Fortunately, that progressive disease is self-curing. Once that disease hits a certain point, all you can afford is spam. This drives the disease out of the body.

But anyway, I don't get what the shop is telling you. Yeah, if he has to save your data or programs, you're tying his hands.

Otherwise, all you need is a legal copy of whatever OS you want on bootable media. Every OS install disk I've ever met includes disk partitioning/formatting tools. Wipe the damned thing and do what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Fortunately, that progressive disease is self-curing. Once that disease hits a certain point, all you can afford is spam. This drives the disease out of the body.

But anyway, I don't get what the shop is telling you. Yeah, if he has to save your data or programs, you're tying his hands.

Otherwise, all you need is a legal copy of whatever OS you want on bootable media. Every OS install disk I've ever met includes disk partitioning/formatting tools. Wipe the damned thing and do what you want.
            according to what they said, they didn't want to risk some of the hardware not working, i think it had something to do with the driver hardware interface, i think they said that the available drivers on the install disk might conflict with the hardware, i can't remember exactly. any way, it looks like towers may be going away and going back to the design they had in the 90's you know the monitor sits on top of the system, went to newegg, and there were LOTS of cases like that.

Comment

Working...
            X