Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519526527528529
Results 10,561 to 10,580 of 10580

Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Agreed. That's why its your punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/arti...pig-population

Everyone stock up before it gets expensive! Buy more than you need, and sell it at enormous profit! Become your neighbourhood's Bacon Baron!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post

Everyone stock up before it gets expensive! Buy more than you need, and sell it at enormous profit! Become your neighbourhood's Bacon Baron!
    or turkey and chicken bacon might start becoming more profitable for soon to be desperate people wanting a bacon fix but no pork bacon available

the great war had ben over for years, it had spread to the other parts of the galaxy and the war arvaged battle scared planet now lays quiet, there is nothing but sand and wind storms blowing across its surface, all is quiet and barron, the massive storms continue to blow on and off for years until it uncovers a small bunker hiden under the ,now blown away, mountian of sand, the solar pannels start to generate power and the systems start to activate first thing to come on are the sensors, they scan for risidual power signitures, there are none, no satatlites, only a massive field of junk, and debris, the next thing it scans for is life signs, there are none, just a bunch of bones stripped of thier flesh by the sand storms, and lastly it powers up the auxillary reactor and runs system checks, every thing is running smoothly, a few minor problems crop up but they were quickly fixed by the scondary systems and the final thing the systems are to engagethe last system, the door opens and a body rises from the cryo crypt, the persons eyes open and look around the empty room, he tries to talk but he chokes on the first words he tried to speak in, he doesn't know, how many years, but after clearing his throat and testing his voice a few times and using the hoses connected to the front and back of his lower parts, he finally speaks his first full sentence:

"HEY, WHAT DOES A GUY NEED TO DO TO GET SOME SPAM IN THIS PLACE.
    Last edited by epg20; June 26th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post

or before people become so desperate, YOU become the BACON after all we are the "long pork" happy0009.gif

Quote Originally Posted by epg20 View Post
    the great war had ben over for years, it had spread to the other parts of the galaxy and the war arvaged battle scared planet now lays quiet, there is nothing but sand and wind storms blowing across its surface, all is quiet and barron, the massive storms continue to blow on and off for years until it uncovers a small bunker hiden under the ,now blown away, mountian of sand, the solar pannels start to generate power and the systems start to activate first thing to come on are the sensors, they scan for risidual power signitures, there are none, no satatlites, only a massive field of junk, and debris, the next thing it scans for is life signs, there are none, just a bunch of bones stripped of thier flesh by the sand storms, and lastly it powers up the auxillary reactor and runs system checks, every thing is running smoothly, a few minor problems crop up but they were quickly fixed by the scondary systems and the final thing the systems are to engagethe last system, the door opens and a body rises from the cryo crypt, the persons eyes open and look around the empty room, he tries to talk but he chokes on the first words he tried to speak in, he doesn't know, how many years, but after clearing his throat and testing his voice a few times and using the hoses connected to the front and back of his lower parts, he finally speaks his first full sentence:

EPG!! Long time no see! Well I did see some pretty good Spam options at the grocery store the other day. I think they are branching out and making some different flavors...like that would help it! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Spam is only good to torment your neighbor who doesn't respect property lines. Get bushes off my lawn or I'm dumping two next time
    Jelgate is right

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely1 View Post
    EPG!! Long time no see! Well I did see some pretty good Spam options at the grocery store the other day. I think they are branching out and making some different flavors...like that would help it! LOL
    thanks, yeah, SPAM, had to deal with some things, SPAM, but they have ben dealt with, YUMMY SPAM, classic spam is good, want to get the one with the jalapeƱos in it, but it is never in the stores, always sold out, VERY YUMMY SPAM. happy0003.gif

Spam is only good to torment your neighbor who doesn't respect property lines. Get bushes off my lawn or I'm dumping two next time
    yeah, I guess you are right, I mean, even today it is difficult to find spam and there is still pounds of bacon in the cold case so yeah, I guess that the rumor that it cures baldness, cancer and covid also it acts as a trump repellant so a bad thing all round. happy0065.gifhappy0007.gif

Just ask mate, just ask

yeah, I guess you are right, I mean, even today it is difficult to find spam and there is still pounds of bacon in the cold case so yeah, I guess that the rumor that it cures baldness, cancer and covid also it acts as a trump repellant so a bad thing all round. happy0065.gifhappy0007.gif
    Why would you want such a thing?
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Who Knows View Post
    Just ask mate, just ask

WOW thanks, this should do for lunch!happy0099.gif

You're confusing spam with common sense
    Jelgate is right

You're confusing spam with common sense
    no, common sense is only a trump repellent. spam is the cure for a trumpfection, it is a vaccine to exposure to the Donald which causes fear and a softening of the spine and feet. severe cases of trumpfection cause fear and a softening of the spine and feet, AND the appearance of a large discolored area along the middle of the back and an inability to tell the truth or speak with out reading from a script, when cases get this bad, even the use of spam will have little effect.

You guys are confusing Trump with Biden.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."

^Probably one of the most severe cases of Trumpfection in existence
    Jelgate is right

Trump may not be everyone's preference, but at least the disease isn't progressive.. er... progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Trump may not be everyone's preference, but at least the disease isn't progressive.. er... progressing.
    sorry i was gone ,motherboard died and there was nothing i could do i had to get a new comp, you know i heard how bad win 10 was but i never knew how bad it REALLY was till now, i tried to get the company who does my repairs to replace windows 10 with 7 but thanks to the build there was no way they could do it, kept coming up saying something like if you over write this it could cause certain things to stop working or something like that, so yeah, things like that.

any way, like i was saying before my post was so rudely interrupted, seriously, i was going to post then my screen went all crazy and just stopped, i had never seen any thing like it before, i tried to re boot and all i got was a red light and 9 beeps, crazy mam just wacko crazy.

any way the disease is not only progressive, but it is highly contagious and the only treatment is a spam a day as long as you are coming in contact with the invective vector.

sorry i was gone ,motherboard died and there was nothing i could do i had to get a new comp, you know i heard how bad win 10 was but i never knew how bad it REALLY was till now, i tried to get the company who does my repairs to replace windows 10 with 7 but thanks to the build there was no way they could do it, kept coming up saying something like if you over write this it could cause certain things to stop working or something like that, so yeah, things like that.

any way, like i was saying before my post was so rudely interrupted, seriously, i was going to post then my screen went all crazy and just stopped, i had never seen any thing like it before, i tried to re boot and all i got was a red light and 9 beeps, crazy mam just wacko crazy.

any way the disease is not only progressive, but it is highly contagious and the only treatment is a spam a day as long as you are coming in contact with the invective vector.
    Fortunately, that progressive disease is self-curing. Once that disease hits a certain point, all you can afford is spam. This drives the disease out of the body.

But anyway, I don't get what the shop is telling you. Yeah, if he has to save your data or programs, you're tying his hands.

Otherwise, all you need is a legal copy of whatever OS you want on bootable media. Every OS install disk I've ever met includes disk partitioning/formatting tools. Wipe the damned thing and do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Fortunately, that progressive disease is self-curing. Once that disease hits a certain point, all you can afford is spam. This drives the disease out of the body.

But anyway, I don't get what the shop is telling you. Yeah, if he has to save your data or programs, you're tying his hands.

Otherwise, all you need is a legal copy of whatever OS you want on bootable media. Every OS install disk I've ever met includes disk partitioning/formatting tools. Wipe the damned thing and do what you want.
    according to what they said, they didn't want to risk some of the hardware not working, i think it had something to do with the driver hardware interface, i think they said that the available drivers on the install disk might conflict with the hardware, i can't remember exactly. any way, it looks like towers may be going away and going back to the design they had in the 90's you know the monitor sits on top of the system, went to newegg, and there were LOTS of cases like that.

Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519526527528529