Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 10580
  1. #61
    General maneth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Exploring space and time with the 9th doctor
    Posts
    21,723

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/avatars/deadtribbles.jpg

  2. #62
    Probie
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Deep Fried Snickers wrapped in bacon. Yum.

  3. #63
    You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)
    Skydiver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    54,912

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    my local donut shop as a 'maple and bacon longjohn'

    it's pretty good.

  4. #64
    Colonel squirrely1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a tree somewhere
    Posts
    5,086

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    OH WOW a bacon nativity scene??? *giggles* that has got to be the best yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

  5. #65
    The Monitor jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Preparing for Crisis
    Posts
    37,064

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Why won't thr grocerry store offer bacon ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  6. #66
    Major Ukko's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hanging with Table.
    Posts
    2,867

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Why won't thr grocerry store offer bacon ice cream?
    Afraid to push the boundaries.


  7. #67
    You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)
    Skydiver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    54,912

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    denny's had a maple bacon sundae as part of their baconalia promotion

  8. #68
    Captain StarSancFar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary lives on through us!
    Posts
    1,881

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Mmm, can't beat a bacon sarnie and ketchup with melty butter.... *drools*
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

  9. #69
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,933

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSancFar View Post
    Mmm, can't beat a bacon sarnie and ketchup with melty butter.... *drools*
    Blasphemy.


  10. #70
    Captain Carter1994's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Classified. Shh...
    Posts
    1,185

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak



    Also, to prove bacon's epicness, there's even a trope for that.
    Last edited by Carter1994; September 27th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.


  11. #71
    First Lieutenant Galileo_Galilee's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    697

  12. #72
    Colonel mad_gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Bacon bra, how multifuctional
    not to mention sexy and hot....*drools*

  13. #73
    Colonel mad_gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    wow...started yesterday and already 4 pages....

    I like what Tim Hawkins had to say about turkey bacon..."Are the turkeys and the pigs shackin' up now? I'm open-minded but that ain't Christian that ain't right. Gobble-Gobble Oink-Oink I don't think so! Tastes like your eatin' a meat-flavored fruit rollup FCOL!"

    ROFL!!!!

    I've been thinking about goin' vegan *sees the pitchforks come out*.....TEMPORARILY so I can lose weight....if it sticks it sticks but very likely I'll go back to eating meat once I've lost some weight and gained some muscle

  14. #74
    Colonel mad_gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    denny's had a maple bacon sundae as part of their baconalia promotion
    And McD's still has the bacon-egg-cheese McGriddles and bagel sandwiches and biscuit sandwiches

  15. #75
    Grandma Kunoichi's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    740

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_gater View Post
    wow...started yesterday and already 4 pages....

    I liek what Tim Hawkins had to say about turkey bacon..."Are the turkeys and the pigs shackin' up now? I'm open-minded but that ain't Christian that ain't right. Gobble-Gobble Oink-Oink I don't think so! Tastes like your eatin' a meat-flavored fruit rollup FCOL!"

    ROFL!!!!

    I've been thinking about goin' vegan *sees the pitchforks come out*.....TEMPORARILY so I can lose weight....if it sticks it sticks but very likely I'll go back to eating meat once I've lost some weight and gained some muscle
    If you want to gain muscle you need protein in your diet and the best and easiest way to do that is to eat meat (obviously including bacon!). Try cutting back on processed foods (including processed carbohydrates), junk foods and sugary drinks rather than eliminating meat.
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

  16. #76
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    denny's had a maple bacon sundae as part of their baconalia promotion
    Baconalia??
    Shouldn't it be a bacon flavored alcoholic beverage in order to fulfill both words??
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

  17. #77
    Colonel mad_gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
    If you want to gain muscle you need protein in your diet and the best and easiest way to do that is to eat meat (obviously including bacon!). Try cutting back on processed foods (including processed carbohydrates), junk foods and sugary drinks rather than eliminating meat.
    there's no shortage of protein in a vegan diet either....they've got their sources of protein...for example beans are also a very big source of protein...with a rather unfortunate side effect when consumed in excess (don't light a match near someone who's eaten a lot of beans....)....truthfully...while I could never give it up on a permanent basis....there really isn't too much of a loss of nutrients between meat-eating and vegetarianism/veganism and there's no denying that vegetarians usually lead much healthier lives....the Carmelites are capable of living into their triple-digit years owing largely to their vegetarian diet

  18. #78
    The Monitor jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Preparing for Crisis
    Posts
    37,064

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_gater View Post
    there's no shortage of protein in a vegan diet either....they've got their sources of protein...for example beans are also a very big source of protein...with a rather unfortunate side effect when consumed in excess (don't light a match near someone who's eaten a lot of beans....)....truthfully...while I could never give it up on a permanent basis....there really isn't too much of a loss of nutrients between meat-eating and vegetarianism/veganism and there's no denying that vegetarians usually lead much healthier lives....the Carmelites are capable of living into their triple-digit years owing largely to their vegetarian diet
    While its true you can get protein without eating meat their are certain amino acids that you can only get from meat
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  19. #79
    Grandma Kunoichi's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    740

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_gater View Post
    there's no shortage of protein in a vegan diet either....they've got their sources of protein...for example beans are also a very big source of protein...with a rather unfortunate side effect when consumed in excess (don't light a match near someone who's eaten a lot of beans....)....truthfully...while I could never give it up on a permanent basis....there really isn't too much of a loss of nutrients between meat-eating and vegetarianism/veganism and there's no denying that vegetarians usually lead much healthier lives....the Carmelites are capable of living into their triple-digit years owing largely to their vegetarian diet
    Oh I agree that you can get protein from other sources than meat, but to get a completely balanced protein intake it is easier to do it from meat (and other animal products such as eggs). There are plenty of meat eaters who live just as healthy lives (more so in some cases) as vegans and vegetarians, the trick is to eat quality meat not the processed rubbish a lot of meat eaters exist on. Many people who go vegetarian feel and become healthier because it requires them to think more about their diets than they would have done if they remained meat eaters.
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

  20. #80
    Colonel mad_gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: Confessions of a Bacon Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
    Oh I agree that you can get protein from other sources than meat, but to get a completely balanced protein intake it is easier to do it from meat (and other animal products such as eggs). There are plenty of meat eaters who live just as healthy lives (more so in some cases) as vegans and vegetarians, the trick is to eat quality meat not the processed rubbish a lot of meat eaters exist on. Many people who go vegetarian feel and become healthier because it requires them to think more about their diets than they would have done if they remained meat eaters.
    true.....only problem is that the processed junk is usually far cheaper....but my wholesaler does sell a box of individually packed and frozen organic chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) that contains 7 of them for only a little over $10 as opposed to the supermarket's non-organic store brand "club pack" containing the same amount at almost $15...so for organic you can save money by buying wholesale

Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Scrambled Stargate please and bacon
    By jmoz in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: March 26th, 2011, 04:57 PM
  2. Freak (615)
    By GateWorld in forum Season Six Episodes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: August 9th, 2009, 03:09 AM
  3. Dan Bacon at Supernova 2007 (Brisbane)
    By Wolvie in forum Stargate Fandom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 16th, 2007, 08:37 AM
  4. Confessions
    By The Signal in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2006, 03:19 PM
  5. 5 Degrees from AT to Kevin Bacon
    By sky_blue_waters in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 8th, 2004, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •