Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Doctor would you prefer to travel with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10th or 11th. Preferably the 10th.
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Of course I would probably think that choosing a Doctor that can actually STEER the Tardis might have its advantages...
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Five, because cricket is fun, we'd probably get along, and, well... I'd like to survive.

Eleven, because he's extremely goofy and fun, and thus far has been pretty good at keeping folks alive.

Comment

Eleven, because he's extremely goofy and fun, and thus far has been pretty good at keeping folks alive.
          3, 4, 6, 7, 8, & 9 never lost a companion to death either.
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
            3, 4, 6, 7, 8, & 9 never lost a companion to death either.
            True, though I wasn't referring to specifically to companions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
              Ten! He's soo pretty...
              indeed and fun .... yet, emotional .... *sigh* my fave!! it is those dog gone eyes!

except ... i would be devastated when he said the party was over!!

teehee!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

But what would happen with you lovesick females if you had dated 10, and then he had regenerated into a grumpy old man?
                sigpic

Comment

But what would happen with you lovesick females if you had dated 10, and then he had regenerated into a grumpy old man?
                  good point
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Tennant for me. However if matt smith asked me to go with him i'd politely decline.
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

If 11 asked me, I'd ask if he needed me to hold his hand to cross the road...

I'd love to travel with the Second Doctor... when he gets that twinkle in his eye, you never know what's going to happen...
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

I'd tell him that he should've just died rather than regenerated. He would've at least made a good lookin' corpse! Nah, I'm kidding. I'd just go steal Rose's clone .

Comment

it is a pity that it is not possible to have two doctors at the same time, I would have loved travelling with these two together

Spoiler:
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Just remember, when you travel with one you travel with them all, after all, they are all the same wild and crazy guy.

sigpic

Comment

well i do love the eyes .... but more so it is the wonderful personality that sold me on him!!! of course he was my first doc!! and you know what they say about your first doc!!! but, even after going back several seasons before him and carrying on with the rest .... still my fave!

so, to your question .... the grumpy part would be tough to have to take. *sigh*

guess it really doesn't matter ... not something i will ever have to deal with

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X