Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Doctor would you prefer to travel with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Doctor would you prefer to travel with?

If you could travel as one of the Doctor's assistants, which version of the Doctor would you prefer to travel with?

I of course would choose to travel with the 4th incarnation of the Doctor.

91802.jpg
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

The Fifth or the Ninth
    sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Difficult question. I don't suppose I can say "all of them"? But if you were to twist my arm I would say the fifth or the eleventh.

Comment

7th.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

9th or 11th, though I haven't seen the previous Doctors yet
            sigpic

Comment

His second incarnation for sure Tom Baker would definitely be my second choice though.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ten! He's soo pretty...

Comment

Hmm tough one.

Not the first or second... The Third Doctor would probably refuse to travel with me, insulting the 'military mind' every five minutes... the fourth Doctor would annoy me in person. The Fifth would be alright, but a little gentle for my liking.

I actually think I'd get on with the 6th Doctor quite well as his more heavy handed approach would probably suit me. The 7th Doctor would annoy me with his mind games.

I'd enjoy travelling with the 8th but not sure how he'd react to me...

The 9th Doctor, judging by his interaction with Jack, I think would get on alright with me.

The tenth would detest me, but I'd enjoy his faster pace of life. However, his constant arrogance and emo-ness would really piss me off.

As for 11... not enough running.

All in all - I'd say 9th, though he's not my favourite.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

If I absolutely *had* to choose, I'd say either 3rd or 4th or 6th or 9th or 11th...

Just don't tell me I have to narrow it down further, because that was hard enough.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ten! He's soo pretty...
                      You know, it occurs to me that back in 1980 when I was watching Tom Baker's adventures as the Doctor, if someone had told me that someday Doctor Who would be popular among women and teen-age girls I'd have said that they were nuts.
                      sigpic
                      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Probably the 1st,2nd or 5th.
                        The First cause I like Grouchy Old people and know how to deal with them.
                        The Second cause he wasn't very pushy or all that kooky like some of the others and was really just wanting to have a good time. Like say making sand castles on the beach.
                        The 5th. Lets face it. This was the Doctor that tried the hardest NOT to get into any trouble.
                        Not counting Adric. He is probably the one you stand the most chance of surviviing with.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

the 10th
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

5th because he'd be good half the time if you just wanted to chill out and relax in between deadly dangers.

8th because.........well quite frankly because I dig his style. I'd probably ask if he can drop me by victorian london so I coul buy me some new clothes.

and 11th because he's where all the action's at.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

10th or 11th
                              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                              X