Neither Here Nor There (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

could have sworn the girl at the end was also the girl Walter was doing an autopsy on....
    I thought the same thing too, which gives me high hopes for Joe coming back. It seems these human shapeshifters don't entire work properly but since it does appear she the took form of her victim, perhaps it means more there is another Joe out there.

sigpic

Comment

That was a awesome start to the Season, I was wondering how that Crosspoint thing would work. Though I would be really interrested to know how they think it came to this event.

I mean without Peter in their lives, alot of things should have turned out differently. I know that some stuff changed, but they still have the machine and I am pretty sure they also know what it did. The big question is, who do they think activated it, each others sider or what? Also what happened to Altlivias Child?
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Glad I'm not the only one wondering about that!!!
        Yes, it was the same girl. It was probably meant to say the shapeshifters were successful at last in their attempts after a few human deaths.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Buy the DVDs...because Fringe is also good the 3rd, 4th, 5th...etc. times as well!
          Luckily, I have my trusty DVD Recorder. It saves me a lot of money I just don't have to spend right now.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Luckily, I have my trusty DVD Recorder. It saves me a lot of money I just don't have to spend right now.
            There's always money to spend on Fringey goodness!
            sigpic

Comment

Overall I thought the episode was great! It was nice seeing Astrid out of the lab, but sad that Walter is to afraid to leave the lab though. Everytime Peter showed up I shouted at my dad if he saw that. These new shapeshifters are confusing I didn't see them coming.
              My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I love that Fringe is back. However, I did expect more screen time of Joe. He gets killed in what...the first 5 minutes. Other than that bit of disappointment...I loved it!
                Same When he popped up I was like Heeeeeeeeeeeeey there buddy then ooh wait? What? Its ok he will pull through its sheppard, what?... :'(
                Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

I'm also wondering about the machine in connection to Peter.
                  Good to have Fringe back. ALMOST makes me think Fox is high on meds or someone there really loves this show for it to get another season.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Squeeee... Joe Flanigan... for 5 minutes... Gah
                    Really really missing Peter. Although Lincoln Lee is cute.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Kind of a slow start, but definitely intriguing. I liked that we once again have a new intro.
                      • I wonder why Alt-Olivia didn't comment on Our-Olivia finding Our-Lincoln.
                      • fascinating that Peter still exists in some way, defying what the Observers believe possible
                      • interesting choice by September in the end, too!
                      Loved the bit were September took one look at Harvard, then chose, 'nah', they can find someone else to do their dirty work

Comment

Working...
                      X