Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think that that's bad, imagine Ace with the first Doctor. 4thDoctoriO.gif
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Doctors 9, 10, and 11 get caught up in a massive temporal event and have to interact with each other. That'd be awkward at first when they try to size each other up. After that though, they'd probably have a good time.
      sigpic

Comment

I give the 9th Doctor 15 minutes before he is smaking the other 2 around like he is Moe of the 3 Stooges.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          I give the 9th Doctor 15 minutes before he is smaking the other 2 around like he is Moe of the 3 Stooges.
          He would do that with the Tenth Doctor, I suspect that he would actually like 11 though.

Anyway....

11th Doctor with Romana
          10th Doctor with Leela
          6th Doctor with Donna (serriously, she's the only companion that could knock some sense into him.)
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            He would do that with the Tenth Doctor, I suspect that he would actually like 11 though.

6th Doctor with Donna (serriously, she's the only companion that could knock some sense into him.)
            Actually. I would think think that would how MOST of the previous doctors would react to the 10th.

And the 6thDoctor would be lickly to "knock back" if Donna got to up in his cat lapel pin......which might be fun to watch actually.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

But, what would happen if the 6th Doctor met the 9th?
              sigpic

Comment

The 6th tells 9th that black leather is so not a good fashion statement for someone of the thier pedigree
                The 9th sets his allpowerful sonic and makes the 6ths coat go all grey.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  Actually. I would think think that would how MOST of the previous doctors would react to the 10th.

And the 6thDoctor would be lickly to "knock back" if Donna got to up in his cat lapel pin......which might be fun to watch actually.
                  The 4th and 5th Doctors would have nothing against 10th.......all the others.......probably wouldn't be fans.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

11 in the TARDIS with River Song and Rose Tyler.....it wouldn't be pretty. 4thDoctoriO.gif
                    sigpic

Comment

You know, I'd pay real money to see Leela finish off Rose with a Janis thorn.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                        You know, I'd pay real money to see Leela finish off Rose with a Janis thorn.
                        Best I can offer...

Last edited by cosmichobo; 30 October 2011, 05:58 AM.
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                        X