Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

I just really wanted to ask you Guys what is up with that. Whenever I read a comment about Claudia, it is mostly negative and how long her part was and everything. WTF?

For me, Claudia is the best Person I can identify with in the Warehouse. Most People in this Forum here are Nerds and Geeks like me, so I am very surprised by them hating on the Tech Character of the Warehouse Series. It is not just that she is so Computer oriented, it is more her Personality. She understands the dangers of Artifacts, but knows how to use them even for her Personal advantage without getting affected by the sideeffect. The drooling bit in one of the newer Episode was an example of misscalculation. (FYI it also was very funny)

I dont see anything that is unlikeable about her Character. So please enlighten me as to why People hate her?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter

Default Re: The Claudia hate

Everything in moderation. Claudia to me is overused sometimes at the expense of other characters
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Well I love Claudia she is the great part about the show , so keep it coming

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

First Lieutenant Galileo_Galilee's Avatar

I don't hate her, but she can be annoying at times. People just love to overreact to being annoyed.

I don't hate Claudia, i think she's awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    I just really wanted to ask you Guys what is up with that. Whenever I read a comment about Claudia, it is mostly negative and how long her part was and everything. WTF?

For me, Claudia is the best Person I can identify with in the Warehouse. Most People in this Forum here are Nerds and Geeks like me, so I am very surprised by them hating on the Tech Character of the Warehouse Series. It is not just that she is so Computer oriented, it is more her Personality. She understands the dangers of Artifacts, but knows how to use them even for her Personal advantage without getting affected by the sideeffect. The drooling bit in one of the newer Episode was an example of misscalculation. (FYI it also was very funny)

I dont see anything that is unlikeable about her Character. So please enlighten me as to why People hate her?
    I'd just like to point something out: the drooling from Pavlov's Bell wasn't a miscalculation, but a side-effect Claudia was willing to take.

I don't hate Claudia.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofseas View Post
    I'd just like to point something out: the drooling from Pavlov's Bell wasn't a miscalculation, but a side-effect Claudia was willing to take.
    She was not expecting the drooling to start for ringing the Bell once, so that was a misscalculation.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

First Lieutenant

Claudia's like the main reason why I watch the show. She rocks.

She was not expecting the drooling to start for ringing the Bell once, so that was a misscalculation.
    I must disagree.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

I must disagree.
    Quote from her: "I wasnt expecting the drooling to start that soon!" I end my case.

back to topic.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper

I love Claudia and her humor! She says the wackiest things and it just makes you laugh so much!

I love Claudia she's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Everything in moderation. Claudia to me is overused sometimes at the expense of other characters
    I like Claudia, just not as much as I like some of the other characters, but I do agree that sometimes, she is pushed to the front more than the other characters. I think it's because maybe in some ways because Allison is so much younger and appeals to the "younger" viewers, that's why she's used more.

Also, Claudia has used artifacts without thinking, can you say Voltair's lab coat? She doesn't do that stuff nearly as much but she has used artifacts without thinking. Why else was Artie so upset with her over that one? Because of using that lab coat without thinking about the consequences, she nearly destroyed the Warehouse.

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

I'm surprised to see some people accused of hating this character,when the majority of posts I read and WH13 avs I see are very positive towards Claudia.

Can anyone point me and the other Mods to anything that counts as plain out and out hatred ,or is it just that qualified criticism is being percieved as hate when it isn't actually the case ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'm surprised to see some people accused of hating this character,when the majority of posts I read and WH13 avs I see are very positive towards Claudia.

Can anyone point me and the other Mods to anything that counts as plain out and out hatred ,or is it just that qualified criticism is being percieved as hate when it isn't actually the case ?
    I think it's just a general dislike of the character that's being expressed by the poster, not a hatred displayed. :/

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

I haven't seen any outright hate. Some don't like her. Some don't like how she's pushed to the front instead of others.

I think she's like Tesla on Sanctuary. Great in moderation. But too much is tiring.

don't hate her. Don't have anything against those that do like her. She just is what she is.

I think feeling that a character is 'hated' is common when a new character joins a show. those that like the old characters feel threatened by the new ones, those that like the new character feel upset when others don't share their like.

I think it's just a general dislike of the character that's being expressed by the poster, not a hatred displayed. :/
    Exactly, sorry but I didnt find a better word. Disliking seems appropiate, but sometimes it seems like it goes beyond that.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

That's what I'd think too, as being more of a mixed reception around WH13 threads for the character ,not a regular bash-fest in progress.

One fan's perception of bashing ,is the next's perception of a balanced and fair crit though.

Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

Exactly, sorry but I didnt find a better word. Disliking seems appropiate, but sometimes it seems like it goes beyond that.
    If you can pm us some links,or report any posts you think went too far,the Mods will take a look .

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

seconding what baggie said, please, if you see any bashing, let us know and we'll gladly look into it