Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
    The fact remains she is a minor character. Just because they have a lot of screen time doesn't make them a leading character. She only gets a lot of screen time because she's the favorite character. She's just a minor character with a lot of screen time.
    I'm confused...isn't the "author's" favorite character by that very nature of favoritism the main character? What kind of person would write about main characters that they don't like and only give minor roles to characters that they do like to write? Isn't that the point of writing? Writing protagonists who you like? Isn't a Main Character by default one of the author's favorite characters?

Default Re: What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    I'm confused...isn't the "author's" favorite character by that very nature of favoritism the main character? What kind of person would write about main characters that they don't like and only give minor roles to characters that they do like to write? Isn't that the point of writing? Writing protagonists who you like? Isn't a Main Character by default one of the author's favorite characters?
    Sounds logical to me...but I know what GG will say about logic.

I love Claudia and feel she fits in well with the team and on the show. Glad she got to get more out of the Warehouse this past season.

She will always be my favorite character , I think she is great, but I hope she can win back that regents and Mrs Frederick they must be so mad at her for what she did

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MIZA View Post
    She will always be my favorite character , I think she is great, but I hope she can win back that regents and Mrs Frederick they must be so mad at her for what she did
    She needs some substance....and yes I'll say it...she needs to grow up some. Can't play the young lost kid for much longer. Hopefully this new development will lead to that.

Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    She needs some substance....and yes I'll say it...she needs to grow up some. Can't play the young lost kid for much longer. Hopefully this new development will lead to that.
    I'm really intrigued to see where they go with her this season.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Quote Originally Posted by mandogater View Post
    I'm really intrigued to see where they go with her this season.
    I know...this should be an interesting season.