Zoe In JAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe In JAIL!

So I wonder if in this timeline Zoe was the rebellious teenager who spent time in jail.

What do you think?

I think if Kevin isn't autistic in this timeline then maybe Zoe never spent any time in jail and was a good girl.

Talk about an apples and oranges comparison....
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think she'd have went unchanged. I'd suspect that any changes were limited to only Eureka. Yes Grant's disappearance would have caused ripples but I can't really see him being so important that he'd conveniently make Zoe a good girl just because her father ends up in Eureka.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
        So I wonder if in this timeline Zoe was the rebellious teenager who spent time in jail.

What do you think?

I think if Kevin isn't autistic in this timeline then maybe Zoe never spent any time in jail and was a good girl.
        Suddenly I am remembering the waves in a pond comment by someone in some Series. If you throw a Stone in a pond it will cause waves, but the farther away the waves get, they fade. Meaning that they changed stuff, but the farther away things occur from the main disturbance(Time and Space wise) the lesser they get. Kevin isnt authistic anymore, but everyone else has remained characterwise the same. Kevin was Born in Eureka if i am not wrong, so the change was bigger in him.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think that was actually suggested since the inception of the new timeline in Eureka. Certainly Warehouse 13 hasn't been affected at all.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Talk about an apples and oranges comparison....
            It wasn't a comparison, it was a point. If Kevin can be changed, if Zane can be changed, why not Zoe? Practically everybody's lives was changed in some way, well, maybe except Carter's. He's still the Sheriff. Like the taxi driver in sliders, some people might be destined to have only one role in whatever timeline or universe they're in.

I would like to see the series address this issue a little bit, but I don't think it will. I hope it does though.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

What do you think?

I think she was still the little rebel. In 'Omega Girls', Zoe mentioned how Alison/Beverly sounded like her old shrink. So possible anyways. Also, the one where Jack visits Zoe at Harvard, he confirms that a lot of their history remained the same.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

at first when i saw the title i thought the actress who played Zoe was actually in Jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I think she was still the little rebel. In 'Omega Girls', Zoe mentioned how Alison/Beverly sounded like her old shrink. So possible anyways. Also, the one where Jack visits Zoe at Harvard, he confirms that a lot of their history remained the same.
                  Except that having a shrink doesn't necessarily mean rebellious teen in jail. But I did miss that part Harvard. Which episode wsas that?

Comment

I want to say it was Crossing Over (405)?

It was an oblique thing. Jack showed up unexpectedly at Zoe's dorm. They went out for coffee and and on the way back, Zoe's asking him why the trip down memory lane. He's checking to see if things are similar in the new timeline. She thinks he's on the verge of dying. Jack just tells her he's not dying and drops the subject.

The rest of that episode with the A or B story (whichever it is with Jack and Zoe) they're chasing after Zoe's invisible cat for her science project.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      at first when i saw the title i thought the actress who played Zoe was actually in Jail.
                      me too. I was confused for a sec.
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Without Zoe being rebellious, they wouldn't have arrived in Eureka.

Comment

Good point, Inquisitor.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just because it is an alternate universe doesnt mean everything has to change
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

If it's exactly the same then it's not an alternate universe.

Just a duplicate one.

Comment

Working...
                              X