Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Wright and Cooper producing any shows now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Wright and Cooper producing any shows now?

I recently have been watching SGU special features on the season 1 & 2 dvd's and have seen alot about the behind the scenes of the show and have been wondering what they are doing now after 17 years in the Stargate franchise does anyone know?

I don't know about Wright, but Cooper is working on a TV version of The Transporter. It's based on the trilogy of movies starring Jason Statham.

sigpic

Comment

Rob Cooper is EP on the forthcoming TV series of The Transporter. Brad Wright hasn't announced anything.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

brad should just sit back and enjoy life. no need to keep working
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Brad is working on writing something according to Joe, but didn't give details. Rob Cooper is working on The Transporter Series for HBO/Cinemax, as were Paul and Joe before they left of creative differences. I think Carl Binder may be working on that show too, or at least has done...

Comment

Working...
          X