X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe - Season 4 - Press Release/Letter from Peter Bishop

Fringe - Season 4 - Press Release/Letter from Peter Bishop

Dear Esteemed Members of the Press:

In the words of Mark Twain, one of my favorite novelists, “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” Where I am exactly, I can’t precisely say… and by that, I don’t mean I WON’T say, it’s just that I can’t seem to see or hear anything.

However, the writers and producers swear to me that I will be making my way back to Boston soon enough, and thus far they have done nothing to make me distrust them. So it is with great pleasure that the first two episodes of FRINGE, Season Four, entitled, “Neither Here Nor There,” airing Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and “One Night in October,” airing Friday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), are now available for review.....They both contain the usual mystery, suspense, science and general nuttiness…although selfishly I wish they both contained a bit more of, well… me. I hope you enjoy them. Humbly, Peter Bishop. #Fringe #Fox

In the words of Mark Twain, one of my favorite novelists, “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

Where I am exactly, I can’t precisely say… and by that, I don’t mean I WON’T say, it’s just that I can’t seem to see or hear anything.

However, the writers and producers swear to me that I will be making my way back to Boston soon enough, and thus far they have done nothing to make me distrust them.

So it is with great pleasure that the first two episodes of FRINGE, Season Four, entitled, “Neither Here Nor There,” airing Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and “One Night in October,” airing Friday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), are now available for review on the FOX Screening Room site at http://www.foxflash.com/screeningroom.

They both contain the usual mystery, suspense, science and general nuttiness…although selfishly I wish they both contained a bit more of, well… me.

I hope you enjoy them.

Humbly,

Peter Bishop
    LMAO! Very clever idea from the Fringe team to do this! Wonder if Joshua Jackson had a hand in this.

Pretty funny to read.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X