X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    *Points to Digi's Sarah Jane Adventures link*
    I....you... *sputters*

edit; aha, vindication! In real life, the actors for Clyde and Rani are 24 and 21! So HA!
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 13 October 2011, 08:44 AM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I....you... *sputters*

edit; aha, vindication! In real life, the actors for Clyde and Rani are 24 and 21! So HA!
      Clutching at straws now are we?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        I admit my main reason to tune in was to see Thomas Dekker again. Wish Sarah Connor Chronicles was still on though.
        Thought he was attractive in TSSC, but my opinion on him has changed. Maybe the personal videos he posted while filming A Nightmare on Elm Street where he was smoking changed my opinion of him. But it would be nice if TSSC was still on!

Another good episode of Secret Circle. Too bad they had to kill off the possessed boy. But I have a feeling that he'll be back. IDK why...just a gut feeling that I have. I guess we shall see.
        sigpic

Comment

I....you... *sputters*

Watched the pilot. Dont know what to make of it yet. The "bad girl" is rather annoying and the guys look like they are wearing makeup. But, i dont always enjoy pilots and this wasnt bad, so im going to give it a few more episodes. Reminds me of the movie The Craft.
          sigpic

Comment

A show about teenagers? NOOOOO thank you.
            I would imagine that witchcraft would be the greater objection.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
              I would imagine that witchcraft would be the greater objection.
              Why?
              sigpic

Comment

It's satanic, that's why.

Comment

It's satanic, that's why.
                  No, it isnt.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to argue this point. I said witchcraft is objectionable, you asked why, I answered. In the interest of avoiding drama, perhaps we leave it at that?

Comment

I'm not going to argue this point. I said witchcraft is objectionable, you asked why, I answered. In the interest of avoiding drama, perhaps we leave it at that?
                      There was no drama. I asked and you answered. Your answer just happened to be wrong. If i answered wrongly to a question you asked, im sure you would point it out. Telling someone their answer is wrong is not drama.
                      sigpic

Comment

It is, because then I can retort and say that it is you who are wrong for witchcraft is a tool of the devil to lure people away from Christ, the one and only way to salvation and eternal life with God. This would likely be your opportunity to think, "Oh, he's one of those people." Now the conversation shifts into debate, away from the show, and into the territory of witchcraft and Christianity. Hence, drama, debate, and a moderator likely locking the thread. So... let's just leave it at you think witchcraft is OK where as I think it goes directly against God.

Comment

It is, because then I can retort and say that it is you who are wrong for witchcraft is a tool of the devil to lure people away from Christ, the one and only way to salvation and eternal life with God. This would likely be your opportunity to think, "Oh, he's one of those people." Now the conversation shifts into debate, away from the show, and into the territory of witchcraft and Christianity. Hence, drama, debate, and a moderator likely locking the thread. So... let's just leave it at you think witchcraft is OK where as I think it goes directly against God.
                          Nope. I was simply pointing out you were wrong. It is far to late (for me anyway) to debate, especially when that is not something i wanted to do in the first place. Meh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            Nope. I was simply pointing out you were wrong. It is far to late (for me anyway) to debate, especially when that is not something i wanted to do in the first place. Meh.
                            I agree...I feel it depends on the user's intent. People used the bible to back up slavery, etc over the years...yet noone would say the bible is evil.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ukko, I am not wrong. You are wrong. Witchcraft is of the devil. If you want to pretend it's not, good luck with that.

LtColCarter, intent is irrelevant, witchcraft serves only one purpose: serving the devil. Hollywood can glamorize it all they want, but it's still very evil. People used the Bible to justify a lot of things. All that shows is that people abused the Bible to serve their own agendas instead of using it to get to know God.

Comment

Ukko, I am not wrong. You are wrong. Witchcraft is of the devil. If you want to pretend it's not, good luck with that.

LtColCarter, intent is irrelevant, witchcraft serves only one purpose: serving the devil. Hollywood can glamorize it all they want, but it's still very evil. People used the Bible to justify a lot of things. All that shows is that people abused the Bible to serve their own agendas instead of using it to get to know God.
                                We'll have to agree to disagree. Since I've studied various religions to seek a greater understanding of my own beliefs...I know that it doesn't serve the devil. However, you are allowed to believe what you believe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X