• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Small Step (419)

EUREKA SEASON FOUR
    ONE SMALL STEP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419

Carter and Taggart probe the mystery of a melted cow; Jo questions what she wants from life; a malfunction strands Deputy Andy on Titan; Carter and Allison contemplate what's next for their relationship. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 September 2011, 03:06 AM.

Oh, Andy and SARAH so needed hugs here!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I loved this episode. So sweet, and good to see Taggart again, odd though he is. Andy (Kavan) has mastered that "poor little ol' me" look so well, lol.
      sigpic
      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

This episode was good. Just good. Just like I imagined it to be.
        Not really interested in that weird S.A.R.A.H.-Andy relationship, nor in the Carter-Allison relationship either.
        Perhaps the Jo-Zane is the interesting one. I like Jo.
        So Taggart is back along with that terrible luck that ruins Eureka.
        Clearly they want Jo and Taggart to get back together. It's so obvious.

Comment

I loves andy

he's just sooooooo freaking adorable
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            I loves andy

Agreed.
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              I loves andy

Perfect words.

I'm so glad they didn't end the ep or season with him stuck on Titan, that would have driven me nuts.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I enjoyed the Episode and I am kind of happy Parrish is finally out of the competition and I really dont want to see Jo and Taggart together again, that combination simply doesnt work for me.

FYI, my heart skipped a beat too when S.A.R.A.H. "smiled".
                Last edited by tomstone; 15 September 2011, 02:56 AM.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Hall and Oates made some good songs, didn't they?

Comment

Thought it was enjoyable. When I saw a melted cow...I was like WTH...
                    sigpic

Comment

It really has me wondering when they'll decide to stick in a Sarah in her own robot form (which has to look like Fargo dressed as a woman) because it's a really interesting relationship that's going on. I did enjoy the episode, but then again, it featured a lot of Andy/Lorne/Kavan Smith and that's always a good thing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        It really has me wondering when they'll decide to stick in a Sarah in her own robot form (which has to look like Fargo dressed as a woman) because it's a really interesting relationship that's going on. I did enjoy the episode, but then again, it featured a lot of Andy/Lorne/Kavan Smith and that's always a good thing.
                        Actually the Andy thing, IMHO, was irritating. I'm just finding Kavan as Andy to be a bit too feminine. I realize he's a robot..but...yeah...too much.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Actually the Andy thing, IMHO, was irritating. I'm just finding Kavan as Andy to be a bit too feminine. I realize he's a robot..but...yeah...too much.
                          I wouldn't say he's feminine, but just too happy. He's a short time away from getting the Blue Screen of Death and yet he's got a smile on his face. It's a bit disconcerting at times as that happiness would have compliment anything.

sigpic

Comment

Better episode this week. Love Kavan as Andy. He is so adorable isn't he Is it just me or does Jo always seem so sad all the time, even when she smiles it seems like a sad smile. Not that I'm surprised mind you, I think since they came back to this alternate timeline she's had a pretty rough time of it more thaqn the others.

I wish they cut it out with this whole Carter/Allison thing though It just doesn't work IMO and it's annoying.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now, this might change after I've seen Do You See What I See, but at the moment, this is my all time favourite episode. From that wonderful beginning with Andy in his robot PJs (adorable just even start to cover it) to his loyalty to Carter, the accident that leaves him stranded, and his goodbye to SARAH, it's Eureka and Kavan at their best.

And where else can you get a glass of melted cow?!?

Classic!

Cate
                              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Working...
                              X