Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Moonfall

This needed its own thread.

This is a great fan effort to get Nintendo to release an updated version of Majora's Mask for the 3DS, just like Ocarina of Time. Nintendo have openly said that they will make it if there is the interest. So here's a link to the main page, you can sign a good old fashioned petition there, or you can do the facebook thing, conformists ! Ahh south park.

http://operation-moonfall.org/

Please show your support. Majora's Mask was one of the great Zelda games that is overshadowed by Ocarina, so I'd say there are those who missed out on it. So an updated release would be savage cabbage !
    sigpic
    What a show !

Signed up the other day. The petition has my support. Majora's Mask 3D would be epic.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

MM is the best Zelda game so far. And even tho I probably will never buy a 3DS, I still think it needs to be re-released
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

I want a NEW game. The only reason I supported Ocarina of Time 3D was because it's not that long since Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword is right around the corner. Actually, I'd like the game to be a second sequel to Ocarina of Time, though.

Comment

Working...
        X