This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG Doctor Who question!

I've become a Doctor Who fan, and I think my fave scene of any ep I've watched so far is from the The Eleventh Hour, when we see an homage of the first 10 Doctors. I have a question about that scene, and who ever can answer it, I'll give green to for the rest of the year.

Here it is. Who can tell me the name of the episode where each clip of the Doctor was taken from? 8 is easy, it's from the DW movie.

Here's the clip to anyone who needs it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FxKcLId-Ys

It's been a while since I've seen it, but am I right in thinking that the clip of Ten was from "The Runaway Bride"?

Comment

the only people on this forum that might even remotely be able to answer this is alan and P90
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I appreciate the confidence Atem but even I'd struggle with that.

I believe that the 1st doctor clip is in fact from 'An Uneartly Child' which is the first ever episode. And the 9th Doctor Clip is most certainly 'Parting of the Ways'

No idea on the others though. Except ten which I am fairly sure is either runaway bride or The Last of the Timelords

And of course the 8th which is clearly from the movie.
        Last edited by P-90_177; 07 September 2011, 08:19 PM.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm not certain, but I think the Fourth Doctor image might be from The Ribos Operation. I'm only saying that because I think I see he has a wound on the left side of his lip. Tom Baker was bitten by a dog the day before shooting commenced on that episode. (You shouldn't have been teasing it, Tom! )

But I agree with PA, Alan's your man. He's the one most likely to know.
          Last edited by Blencathra; 07 September 2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

First of all...welcome to the Whoniverse, Rocky! Hope you have fun with your viewing and on-going discovery of this near 50-year legend of a show!

In answer to the question of this thread...here's my shot at it:

William Hartnell - The Daleks' Master Plan ?

Patrick Troughton - The Invasion ?

Jon Pertwee - Colony in Space ?

Tom Baker - The Pirate Planet

Peter Davison - Arc of Infinity

Colin Baker - Revelation of the Daleks

Sylvester McCoy - Time and the Rani

Paul McGann The Enemy Within (aka The TV Movie)

Christopher Eccleston - The Parting of the Ways

David Tennant - The Family of Blood

Matt Smith - The Eleventh Hour

Anything in that list with a "?" next to it I'm not entirely 100% certain on. And yes, I know that the Matt Smith listing isn't necessary...but call me a completist.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

That is a tough question. Especialy with 1-4. Cause you get almost NO background in any of those.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X