No announcement yet.

Closing Time (3212)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly liked this one better than the last three or so. The constant gay references were a bit annoying, but on the whole I liked this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I certainly liked this one better than the last three or so. The constant gay references were a bit annoying, but on the whole I liked this.
      To be honest that spoilt the episode for me. But overall it was fun.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I loved this episode. Craig is a great character. And who can't love the Dr talking to the baby. Stormageddon
        I had no idea that the cybermats were not a new thing, until I bought an older Dr who ep and saw them in it.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          I loved this episode. Craig is a great character. And who can't love the Dr talking to the baby. Stormageddon
          I had no idea that the cybermats were not a new thing, until I bought an older Dr who ep and saw them in it.

In the old Dr. Who they looked really cheap and non scary.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh, yeah. Cybermats have been around since 1967. First Cybermat I saw was in Revenge of the Cybermen which was released on VHS in the early 80's...as a youngster not even in an age that was in double figures it scared the heck out of me!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Oh, yeah. Cybermats have been around since 1967. First Cybermat I saw was in Revenge of the Cybermen which was released on VHS in the early 80's...as a youngster not even in an age that was in double figures it scared the heck out of me!
              One of the reasons I like buying the older Dr Who's. Finding things I thought were new, but have been around for decades
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

One of the reasons I like buying the older Dr Who's. Finding things I thought were new, but have been around for decades
                Splendid! Long will that continue for you!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I can't help thinking we're going to see Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All again one day..

Comment

Working...
                  X