• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing Time (3212)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SERIES 32
    CLOSING TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3212 (612)
    The Doctor pays a social visit to his former flatmate Craig, and can't resist sticking around when he senses something is wrong ... Cybermen are kidnapping department store workers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 06 October 2011, 11:55 AM.

That was a really good episode, and it loops nicely back to the Impossible Astronaut...
    So many great lines from this episode!
    I think Craig was much better this time round, I really enjoyed this episode.
    Stormageddon! The baby was awesome too! Nice first word though...

Next weeks looks awesome.
    Im kinda disappointed that they revealed River Song in the suit in the end... But, Moffat can disceive us...
    Was nice to see Kovarian and the Silence together, and I think the ending was really well acted and shot.
    I wonder how this will all play out...
    Spoiler:
    Did anyone else see the Dalek in the next time trailer?

Really glad I got home in time to watch this episode
    Last edited by Teddybrown; 24 September 2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

EPIC!

The end of course is exactly what we thought.........but by the look of next weeks episode, we're in for a hell of a ride, along with a few surprises.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Very enjoyable episode. Really got the impression of how old the Doctor was in this one.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00kn2y6
          Prequel to Episode 13 for those interested...

Comment

Fantastic episode! Thoroughly enjoyable! Wonderful dialogue! Great to see the Cybermen, Craig, and the long-awaited return of the Cybermats! Hard to believe the Cybermats haven't been in Doctor Who since 1975!

That epilogue was totally unexpected! River Song...Madame Kovarian...a Silent...Clerics...a Spacesuit! Woah! Roll on next weeks episode!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Baby's first word had me splurting across the living room with laughter!

Storming episode, though I'm surprised they didn't somehow link it back to the Cyberking Cybermen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Fantastic episode! Thoroughly enjoyable! Wonderful dialogue! Great to see the Cybermen, Craig, and the long-awaited return of the Cybermats! Hard to believe the Cybermats haven't been in Doctor Who since 1975!

That epilogue was totally unexpected! River Song...Madame Kovarian...a Silent...Clerics...a Spacesuit! Woah! Roll on next weeks episode!
                Yeah, I didnt think that would be the big reveal...
                It was nice to see the Doctor got the envelopes from Craig, shows he has kinda got a plan up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                  Baby's first word had me splurting across the living room with laughter!

Storming episode, though I'm surprised they didn't somehow link it back to the Cyberking Cybermen.
                  While I do like that christmas episode for the most part...........I'd rather imagine the cyberking never exsisted.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Yeah, I didnt think that would be the big reveal...
                    It was nice to see the Doctor got the envelopes from Craig, shows he has kinda got a plan up his sleeve.
                    Plus a stetson too. I'm looking forward to seeing it all unfold again from the Doctor's POV up until he meets up with Amy, Rory, and River in Utah

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Called it.
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Plus a stetson too. I'm looking forward to seeing it all unfold again from the Doctor's POV up until he meets up with Amy, Rory, and River in Utah
                        O yeah, I forgot the Stetson, when I saw it I was like, that wont last long...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          O yeah, I forgot the Stetson, when I saw it I was like, that wont last long...
                          LOL Yeah. That's in for some rootin' tootin' shootin' action from River.

Comment

Canz I have a toy cybermat please? Without the scary teeth if you don't mind.

I found this episode hilarious and it was a good romp. I think Craig is exactly what the Doctor needs sometimes; a grounding force who's very much an extrodinarily ordinary person Pretty much any line from Alifie/Stormageddon had me giggling as well

The ending, oh my!
                            Spoiler:
                            I noticed that the Silence were refereed to as River's "Owners". Its starting to look like a long term revenge plan against the Doctor for what he did to he Silence.

Also, I require teh use of a time machine. I need to skip ahead to next week to watch the next episode
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Canz I have a toy cybermat please? Without the scary teeth if you don't mind.

I found this episode hilarious and it was a good romp. I think Craig is exactly what the Doctor needs sometimes; a grounding force who's very much an extrodinarily ordinary person Pretty much any line from Alifie/Stormageddon had me giggling as well

The ending, oh my!
                              Spoiler:
                              I noticed that the Silence were refereed to as River's "Owners". Its starting to look like a long term revenge plan against the Doctor for what he did to he Silence.

Also, I require teh use of a time machine. I need to skip ahead to next week to watch the next episode
                              I think it is very safe to say there's going to be some Cybermat merchandise on the way. Check in with Forbidden Planet regularly. If it is Doctor Who merchandise you are looking for it is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X