Lieutenant Colonel

Default What happens to Vala?

With the Ori defeated, does Vala still have a reason to be part of the SG-1 team? It was interesting to see her still on the team as of Continuum. However, now that Ba'al has been defeated once and for all... what's next for Vala? I'd like to think she'd stick around as so long as Daniel stays on the team. Should he leave the team to focus more on research, I'd like to think she'd stay with the SGC. Rather than be assigned to a specific team, she could serve as a Jack of all Trades type, being sent with various teams as someone with connections.

Exploring space and time with the 9th doctor

Default Re: What happens to Vala?

I think Vala might be a part of the SG-1 team for as long as Daniel is, after that I'm less sure what she might do. Or should their relationship develop the way it did in the SG-1 finale this time round, I expect she would be reassigned. Although since both she and Daniel are technically civilians, I'm not certain if fraternization rules would apply...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/avatars/deadtribbles.jpg

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

She probably did playboy bought a house With Daniel and goes off world from time to time

my guess is after she does her thing with the tok'ra (i can't remember why she went with them, but she did?). i imagine she would either stay on sg-1 or just work for the sgc. hopefully her and daniel get together like they did in the finale.

Lieutenant Colonel

She went, because she was part of the team and had been helping hunt down the clones of Ba'al.

First Lieutenant

I think with ehr abilities all-around, except maybe diplomacy, she can contribute greatly to Homeworld Defense Command by staying on SG-1. I think she just temporarily perhaps went to help Ba'al Host until he can become self-sufficient.

Seems Ba'als chost-clone kept his sanity rther wll after he was freed unlike some other hosts who might not have.
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Lieutenant Colonel

That might be due to Ba'al being a more... reasonable Goa'uld? A very evil alien that deserved to die, but he came off as a business man more than the torture-happy Apophis.