Clear All

Joe Flanigan in Fringe (Season 4 Ep 1)

Per a Fox Press release:
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/fri...-here-nor.html

- I feel like JF press secretary today
    - no Spoiler button?
    sigpic

Time on my hands today, I guess.
    Shauna Johannesen, who's in this ep as Julie Danzig (Joe F is Robert Danzig) also played Sara in the SGU episode, Epilogue.

And Colin Lawrence (Agent Roach) is credited in several episodes of SG1 as well (Major Lawrence, Major Warren, SG-3 Leader) and in Children of The Gods (Warren).
    sigpic

Comment

So he'll be in the season premiere? Will he be in more than one ep?

I don't typically watch Fringe, but I will if he's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
        So he'll be in the season premiere? Will he be in more than one ep?

I don't typically watch Fringe, but I will if he's in it.
        As far as I know, just the one ep. I'll be watching!
        sigpic

Comment

I love Fringe, it is a great show IMO. I am glad that Joe will be making an appearance on it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
            As far as I know, just the one ep. I'll be watching!
            Alright, thanks! Hope he don't die...

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Time on my hands today, I guess.
              Shauna Johannesen, who's in this ep as Julie Danzig (Joe F is Robert Danzig) also played Sara in the SGU episode, Epilogue.

And Colin Lawrence (Agent Roach) is credited in several episodes of SG1 as well (Major Lawrence, Major Warren, SG-3 Leader) and in Children of The Gods (Warren).
              Oh great ...
              So beside the fact that I hate Fringe I have also to deal with one of the whinies I never want to see anymore, anytime, on any other show/movie. *sigh* At least I can hope that someone will do the favor and put only the JF-scenes up on youtube - hopefully that this ... woman ... isn't so much around him

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Short article on Joe in Fringe on Gateworld's home page:http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/0...tar-on-fringe/

And a cap of who we think is him from the trailer released today:
                Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vUO...ature=youtu.be
                sigpic

Comment

Mh, well, he's trained to play a corpse since "Tru Calling". The skull-effect looks interesting ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Can't wait. I love Fringe, and I love Joe Flanigan
                    "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
                    -Dana Scully

Comment

Well...
                      Spoiler:
                      well that was one of the shorter cameo i have seen
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                        Well...
                        Spoiler:
                        well that was one of the shorter cameo i have seen
                        This is from Joe's London con a short time ago, he was asked about his appearance on Fringe:
                        Spoiler:
                        Q: Fringe?

It was fun shooting Fringe. They asked me to work for a few days, but then I’m getting dead. I didn’t know much about the show, as I hadn’t watched it before. I ended up shooting for 8-9 days. ‘So you want me to play the dead guy when he’s dead?!?’ Generally you have a double, I mean you’re dead, for god sakes. But I don’t know, I guess I’m half dead or something, and they really needed to focus on me dead. So I spent about 5-6 days on that, just being dead, and I’m not really good at that. In that regard it was challenging. It was great working with all those guys. I knew Josh Jackson, from Dawson Creek, and I didn’t even meet him. I think Fringe is more popular here than in US.

http://journal.joe-flanigan.info/201...1-transcripts/
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X