Mrs. Frederic is an artifact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. Frederic is an artifact?

I've been thinking, you know how strong emotional ties to an object create artifacts? Events, people, emotions they all play a part in creating the artifact. Events that have negative emotions, create artifacts that are more dangerous while others are more mundane even handy. What if, Mrs. Frederic is an artifact herself? Created by all the emotions, events and the such as derived from the warehouse and it's agents? Or even more interestingly she could be the projection of an artifact that is bent on protecting the warehouse. Hence the reason she's able to show up wherever, watches and understands all.

It's a theory that's been brought up before. It's certainly interesting. The only thing is whether or not a living being can be an artifact.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      It's a theory that's been brought up before. It's certainly interesting. The only thing is whether or not a living being can be an artifact.
      Spoiler:
      Have you watched the sneak peak of the next episode? They can't find an artifact for a girl who makes people explode....or she's an Alpha
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajiva View Post
        I've been thinking, you know how strong emotional ties to an object create artifacts? Events, people, emotions they all play a part in creating the artifact. Events that have negative emotions, create artifacts that are more dangerous while others are more mundane even handy. What if, Mrs. Frederic is an artifact herself? Created by all the emotions, events and the such as derived from the warehouse and it's agents? Or even more interestingly she could be the projection of an artifact that is bent on protecting the warehouse. Hence the reason she's able to show up wherever, watches and understands all.
        Depends on how you want to see it. Her role in the Warehouse and her powers that we have witnessed so far seem to be transferable. So I am not sure if such a energy or connection counts as an Artifact.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Spoiler:
          Have you watched the sneak peak of the next episode? They can't find an artifact for a girl who makes people explode....or she's an Alpha
          Spoilers for next episode:

Spoiler:
          It appears as if the energy is being transmitted through the girl. This could mean two things: She's an artifact herself, or an artifact is using the girl as a conduit. But quite interesting.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
          X