Season 4 Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    Another thing that struck me as odd was when AT was talking about strong women (could have been after the question about Sam having to prove herself but Magnus not) and she said that they always tried to portray the women right and make them round characters etc etc. All I could think of was: what about Abby?!

I agree that they went over the top with Kate in the beginning (still don't really like her), but they did the total opposite with Abby who is supposed to be an FBI agent. Hopefully they will add to her character in the next season(s), because I really don't like how ditzy she is.
    Me too! If I had been there I would have said: "What happen with Abby?"
    May be rude but I would not have been able to stop myself.
    Plus a lot of ppl hate Abby and no one was rude. Why would they be rude now because of Kate?

Her tweets also changed. From Spy Sanctuary to trivia and she tweeted a lot less about Sanctuary but she still did so she's still there. I'm hoping just not a lot. Like 5 out of 13

Comment

Maybe she'll phone it in for the fourth season But it's unlikely. There were twitpics of Pascale Hutton on set. Btw, I was in the hotel this weekend and caught the tail end of "Cats & Dogs 2". And guess who was in it, as the underutilized arm candy for the handsome human protagonist? Yup, you guessed it: Pascale Hutton.

I also recognized her in a Volcano in NY SyFy original movie a little while ago. I was so proud of myself, cuz the shot was dark and musty, and I only got a glimpse of her, but then I was like "SERIOUSLY?!" I was smirking triumphantly the whole rest of the movie.

Because really, there wasn't much of a movie to watch besides the sole recognizable person on the cast Oh, and she didn't die, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        Me too! If I had been there I would have said: "What happen with Abby?"
        May be rude but I would not have been able to stop myself.
        Plus a lot of ppl hate Abby and no one was rude. Why would they be rude now because of Kate?

Her tweets also changed. From Spy Sanctuary to trivia and she tweeted a lot less about Sanctuary but she still did so she's still there. I'm hoping just not a lot. Like 5 out of 13
        omg... what if agam is being pushed back to big time recurring, but abby is replacing kate's importance to the team/show?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          omg... what if agam is being pushed back to big time recurring, but abby is replacing kate's importance to the team/show?
          Ah the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            I doubt it... I don't recall exactly what AT and RD said about PH (there was a question about her, I think on Friday, but I watched all the vids at once so I'm not sure), but it sounded like she made a few guest appearances, nothing more important. What I did notice though was how there was a lot of emphasis on Will's bad luck in his love life (someone even asked if it was payback for Sam - to which AT replied with a yes ), but I didn't think it was that bad? Yeah, he and Meg had already broken up in the pilot and then later on he gets together with Clara who ends up dead, and in Pavor Nocturnus he and Kate had a son and she died, but he has Abby now doesn't he?
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Abby could not possibly replace Kate on the team. I mean, what does Abby offer in terms of skills that Will couldn't give? And she's not strong enough, characterwise.

But I would still like to see Abby turn out to be a baddie. I have this image in my head of Abby's sheepish goofy grin slowly morphing into a totally evil smile with a dangerous glint in her eye. That'd be one way to give the woman an edge.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about S4 in the UK yet? I don't mind watching it on my laptop I'd just much prefer to be able to watch it on the tele
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  Abby could not possibly replace Kate on the team. I mean, what does Abby offer in terms of skills that Will couldn't give? And she's not strong enough, characterwise.

But I would still like to see Abby turn out to be a baddie. I have this image in my head of Abby's sheepish goofy grin slowly morphing into a totally evil smile with a dangerous glint in her eye. That'd be one way to give the woman an edge.
                  they better not replace her with abby! i can't stand her lol. kate at least has a good reason to be there and she can take care of herself in the situations they get in.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X